Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3979878889
Results 2,201 to 2,208 of 2208

Thread: Gbagok's Unofficial Character Bios

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    I like Zoar's design! Very cool drawing!

NA Teela's bio is also very interesting as it bridges the gap between the NA and SOH eras.
    10 Most needed items for MOTUC...

Heroic: King Miro / Prince Dakon
    Evil: Skeleteen
    POP: King Micah / Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Hunga the Harpy
    POG: Oracle
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Sebrian / Sagitar

It's so great to have these new batch of images. Thanks a lot! Really!

Does anybody have the batch #63 in high resolution?

The art for Teela is very cunning. It incorporates her New Adventures look with 200X Teela AND Sorceress. That had to take some thought to tie it all together. Blackbeards original appearance DID look very much like the Cosmic Enforcers, so I can see where that came from. Zoar actually takes the 4H design and culminates it with the DC MOTU aesthetic. All around creative joining of forces!
    Darth Pardus

Classic Want list: Stinkor shield, Extendar, Snake Face, Snout Spout, Snake mountain bridge and net, Fright Fighter, Talon fighter radar dish, jetsled, tower tools, cliff climber, scuba attack, turbodactyl, bionatops, tyrantosaur, and Eternia

Quote Originally Posted by Hoffrod View Post
    The art for Teela is very cunning. It incorporates her New Adventures look with 200X Teela AND Sorceress. That had to take some thought to tie it all together. Blackbeards original appearance DID look very much like the Cosmic Enforcers, so I can see where that came from. Zoar actually takes the 4H design and culminates it with the DC MOTU aesthetic. All around creative joining of forces!
    Thank you, but I must give credit to Battle Brak for the design of NA Teela. As with NA He-Man and Skeletor, his design was the perfect combination of 200x and NA and I wanted to reference that in this style. He's a great artist, I recommend seeking out his other drawings!

Quote Originally Posted by Zargon View Post
    Loving these new bios, especially Lord Gr-Asp & Zoar. Was Zoar inspired by the 4H super-exclusive (only 1 made) figure? If so, may we hope to see a Screeech & Glory Bird done similarly?
    It was partially based on that, but also on the three-headed deity for Zoar/Serpos/Horokoth that appeared in the DC comics. Given the god beast concept I'll probably follow this up with Serpos and Horokoth rather than humanized Screeech and Glory Bird--although those two would be interesting to see as well somehow. Personally I hope some day they might give ML Zoar another shot but with the wings as a bonus (though probably an expensive one).
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Indeed special note for beautiful Zoar!

Widget
    Where's Mantisaur & Light Hope?

Quote Originally Posted by henshinslayer View Post
    Where's Mantisaur & Light Hope?
    Light Hope is in Wave 63.
    "A true hero fights for justice and loves kindness." - He-Man, Buzz-Off's Pride, 2002.

Chicago, Illinois (but my heart will always be in the UK)
    I adore the bios you gave in this most recent batch, particularly Teela's update!
    Dark Legacies
    MVC Comics - Collected Info About the Comics

Facebook

To the Powers that Be: Give me a proper King Miro figure, please!!