Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3878868788
Results 2,176 to 2,180 of 2180

Thread: Gbagok's Unofficial Character Bios

Was just reading Nazgul’s bio and you had King He-Man and his descendants then later talked about He-Man himself was the first one supposed to be King Grayskull?
    Most Wanted Kittrina, Lady Slither, Hunga, Sagitar, Master Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro,Butthead, Hoove, Spinwit, Nocturna,Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Twiggets, Drissi, Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast,Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, Red Beast,Kay-La, Red Shadow,Gladiator, Bandwidth, Negator, SawTooth, Skeleteen, Tataran, Lt. Andra, Bug Eye, and MissleToe.

Sorry for running silent, I have a lot of projects I'm working on so the bios and others have fallen to the wayside for now. I'll try to dribble out a few at a time but I have other deadlines I have to meet throughout the first half of this year.

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    Was just reading Nazgul’s bio and you had King He-Man and his descendants then later talked about He-Man himself was the first one supposed to be King Grayskull?
    Hmmm, it says King Grayskull when I look at it. Could you be looking at an old version you had saved off? I don't remember but I'm sure I could have posted that kind of typo initially, particularly with King He-Man being another bio at the same time. Sorry for the confusion! As to your question about Wrap Trap and Slamurai, yes I will probably post updates to them as well.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

I can not wait to see what his projects will be !? I hope that it will stay in the universe Motu ?!

After reading thru some of the ancients bios, i am intriged to know who the 5 great wizards are, im preatty sure Kelcar and Eldor are 2 of them, and I am almost positive that
    Morgoth has to be one of them( which is a bio i anxiously await) but who the other 2 are im not sure. Also Looking forward to Torak, forgot about him, as well as king Tamusk, UR (Which would Finish up The gg) He slave, Cruncher, Maxis and Zark. Also are you planning on making Guerro Heman another "he-men" throughout the ages?

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    After reading thru some of the ancients bios, i am intriged to know who the 5 great wizards are, im preatty sure Kelcar and Eldor are 2 of them, and I am almost positive that
    Morgoth has to be one of them( which is a bio i anxiously await) but who the other 2 are im not sure. Also Looking forward to Torak, forgot about him, as well as king Tamusk, UR (Which would Finish up The gg) He slave, Cruncher, Maxis and Zark. Also are you planning on making Guerro Heman another "he-men" throughout the ages?
    There’s a few questions like this I’d still like answered and several characters I’d still like to see. Especially Might Bite, the rest of Son Of He-Man characters, the vintage CAC runner ups, and many many more.
    Most Wanted Kittrina, Lady Slither, Hunga, Sagitar, Master Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro,Butthead, Hoove, Spinwit, Nocturna,Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Twiggets, Drissi, Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast,Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, Red Beast,Kay-La, Red Shadow,Gladiator, Bandwidth, Negator, SawTooth, Skeleteen, Tataran, Lt. Andra, Bug Eye, and MissleToe.