Page 82 of 86 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 2139

Thread: Gbagok's Unofficial Character Bios

Quote Originally Posted by mutley45 View Post
    Have You Considered Doing Landmarks Like, Snake Mountain, The Royal Palace, Castle Greyskull, Hordak's Sanctuary etc.

gbagok answered that question not long ago.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm a huge MOTU fan and am learning more and more about the MOTU franchise the more I come to this site.

These are always so amazing to look through....if ever a new MOTU action figure line should start aside from Classics, it has to use these drawings as inspiration! I'd buy a whole new line based on this art .
    Most wanted: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) Masks of Power Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Kittrina, 17) Vizar, 18) Butthead, 19) Nocturna, 20) Melaktha, 21) Stridor, 22) Uncle Montork & Dree-Elle, 23) ABC Giants

More bios!

Last edited by gbagok; February 1, 2017 at 07:13pm.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Omg Gleep, Bubblor, and Dragoon this might be my favorite wave ever.
    Most Wanted Kittrina, Lady Slither, Hunga, Sagitar, Master Sebrian, Dree Elle,Uncle Montork,King Miro,Butthead, Hoove, Spinwit, Nocturna,Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Twiggets, Drissi, Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast,Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, Red Beast,Kay-La, Red Shadow,Gladiator, Bandwidth, Negator, SawTooth, Skeleteen, Tataran, Lt. Andra, Bug Eye, and MissleToe.

Good work once again Gbagok

Standor is my favorite. I also dig Starchild and Dragoon. Bubblor is also really cool!
    "A true hero fights for justice and loves kindness." - He-Man, Buzz-Off's Pride, 2002.

Thanks, guys! Dragoon is probably one of the most overdue for me as a Filmation fan. And I've had Bubblor drawn for over a year so he's been in the waiting line longer than most. Just one more wave of nearly finished bios and then I'll probably focus on some other things like the Tours of the Universe for a bit. Always working on more bios though, so they won't go away for long!
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!

Good to hear. Always looking forward to your artwork!!!

I'm a huge MOTU fan and am learning more and more about the MOTU franchise the more I come to this site.

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    Thanks, guys! Dragoon is probably one of the most overdue for me as a Filmation fan. And I've had Bubblor drawn for over a year so he's been in the waiting line longer than most. Just one more wave of nearly finished bios and then I'll probably focus on some other things like the Tours of the Universe for a bit. Always working on more bios though, so they won't go away for long!
    Wow that is great news, Gbagok. Hope to hear from you again very soon.
    "A true hero fights for justice and loves kindness." - He-Man, Buzz-Off's Pride, 2002.

Evil Sorcerer & Commander Zargon's Avatar
    Always look forward to these, well done once again!
    Top MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither, Tuvar & Baddrah 2-pack

Heroic Warrior
    A very strange but very appreciated mix here, Ashielda? Gleep? Standor? lovely
    On Standor, while I greatly enjoy the 'he's often credited with creating everything' stuff I have to say that reducing people like Jack Kirby, Steve Ditko, Don Heck and John Romita to 'helpers' irks a little - especially when Stan's Patented Marvel Method translated to: I give you a plot (maybe), you do all the work, I write the dialogue in and possibly insult you in the credits and means they did more than just draw a script. Sorry I needed to get that out, to balance it, Bubblor's bio really gets across his personality and Dragoon looks awesome.

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    WONDERFUL! You outdid yourself, Eric!
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

That is an interesting (in a good way) mix of characters - I really kind of dig it. Your Dragoon is fantastic; well worth the wait.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by j-bird View Post
    That is an interesting (in a good way) mix of characters - I really kind of dig it. Your Dragoon is fantastic; well worth the wait.
    seconded, art, bio, everything came out great

Can't wait to start seeing some of the Defenders of Trolla and the old Son of He-Man characters plus I can't wait to see Might Bite, Clawdeen, and Sprocker.
    Most Wanted Kittrina, Lady Slither, Hunga, Sagitar, Master Sebrian, Dree Elle,Uncle Montork,King Miro,Butthead, Hoove, Spinwit, Nocturna,Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Twiggets, Drissi, Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast,Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, Red Beast,Kay-La, Red Shadow,Gladiator, Bandwidth, Negator, SawTooth, Skeleteen, Tataran, Lt. Andra, Bug Eye, and MissleToe.

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    Never heard of Allura and Malkina, it seems that these two appeared in some comic books....

I like Dragoon's design. He would make an awesome creature in the classics line.
    10 Most needed items for MOTUC...

Heroic: King Miro / Prince Dakon
    Evil: Skeleteen
    POP: King Micah / Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Hunga the Harpy
    POG: Oracle
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Sebrian / Sagitar

Widget
    Character Bio's of Adora & Hordak in their Filmation Designs.

Widget
    Who is Ashielda?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Skeletor View Post
    Who is Ashielda?
    Ashielda is based on MOTU concept art we saw in Tomart's Price Guide years and years back. She was a Teela concept riding a unicorn, but she had a helmet and slightly different costume. I invented the name Ahshielda to put her into Vikor's era as a new character (which seemed right since Vikor himself was a He-Man concept).

Allura and Malkina are names that I invented as well. They were originally just two unnamed servants of Catra in one of the PoP Golden Books.

Widget
    Thank you for taking the time to explain the details of these lesser known characters!

I cant wait to see more vehicles. Wind Raider, Battle Ram, Road Ripper, Land Shark, Dragon Walker, The Collector, the larger Attack Trak from the Filmation series, Horde fighters and tanks, etc.

wow --- this is crazy Gbagok-- I'd never seen the Bubblor bio you did, and then wrote my little writeup about him over in the other forum yesterday. Then another user posted yours and I see you'd come up with almost the same idea for his background already! You read my mind, from the future! Thats wild!

Needless to say, I wish SUper7 would give you a job writing this stuff ...

man, I somehow just discovered this section... I wish Gbagok could kickstarter a book with all this stuff in it! I'd totally buy one.

Heroic Warrior mikerobertschamp's Avatar
    Groveport, ohio, a suburb of the Capitol, Columbus
    I personally want to thank you Gbagok, for Michi. I know i have bugged you for almost two years for him. He was one of those characters I wanted to see fleshed out. He looks wonderful. Again I wish classics based the figures off your designs which says a whole lot. Thank you for each and every one of these peices of art.
    My wants all NA POG SOH filmation Garth Lady Slithor Fangor Granita Meteorbs Zark Michi Anghast Sorceress of Serpos Sorceress of Horokoth War Wraith IMMORTALIZED

Gbagok's Unofficial Character Bios

Well gbagok, was wondering when your thinking off putting up the last set off bios, looking forward to seeing them soon hopefully, but can't guess who will be in them.

Superb character once again!