Page 21 of 62 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Gbagok's Unofficial Character Bios

Quote Originally Posted by Alleyezon4 View Post
    So Lord Byron and Light Hope are the same person?
    No no, they're different characters. Bryon is Veena's father, while Light Hope is a Living Spell who I don't think he has a human form (I did draw one once based on Bryon's look, but that was only an experiment).

Quote Originally Posted by ForTheHonour86 View Post
    Thanks for the update. My only guess is that my guess for King Miro is King Danton ad no clue about the guy in the green cape! Between Ceratin and Clawful... that's gonna bug me until I find out lol.
    He's not Danton, but to be fair he's missing his helmet here. The other guy was in the DC comics.

Hi Gbagok,
    is it possible to see Dragstor, Spikor, Blastattack and Batros?
    http://simongrell.co.uk/

Great transactions with : Royalt1us, dark knight, masterenglish, TIN, Dagodfather, He-Ryno, Son of Keldor, Sdilks, nemesis154, pain, bobtheodd, joseephus, Patreek, 2-bad, MldMnrdReporter, Facelessone101, Xantor, Mern-Ra, Shenlon, Troy-Klpos.

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    He's not Danton, but to be fair he's missing his helmet here. The other guy was in the DC comics.
    I think I know the caped guy is Ceril from the DC Comics (born in 86 so the comics went over my head lol) and King Stephen?

No no, they're different characters. Bryon is Veena's father, while Light Hope is a Living Spell who I don't think he has a human form (I did draw one once based on Bryon's look, but that was only an experiment).
    Oh ok. Just making sure. Had me wondering for a minute.....
    I'm a huge MOTU fan and am learning more and more about the MOTU franchise the more I come to this site.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Gbagok when you get around to spikor have you played around with ideas how 200x might have approached his origin?

this is just me but i had thought spikor would have made an excellent warrior in Prahvus army during the great unrest.
    would he have lost his hand in the great unrest?
    years later skeletor employs spikor.
    in the mini comic's wasn't spikor a skilled weapons master for skeletor (terror claws)?
    was spikor a mercenary? what was his roll?

2 questions for u gbagok.....

1. The female character u drew for one of the trailers to BOE 2 that looks like how She-Ra would have possibly looked in the 1987 movie....will she receive a bio? Would love to see how she ties in to Princess Adora/She-Ra (Female version of King Grayskull?) Could she have been King Grayskull's sister maybe?

2. Are Prince Adam and Princess Adora the same size as He-Man and She-Ra? Or is it just like the MYP 2002 series where Prince Adam grew into the size of He-Man with the use of the Power of Grayskull.....
    Last edited by Alleyezon4; March 23, 2011 at 02:04am.
    I'm a huge MOTU fan and am learning more and more about the MOTU franchise the more I come to this site.

Watcher of the Multiverse Jon-O's Avatar
    I think King Tamusk is next to Clawful, and King Miro is next to King Grayskull... I think...

EDIT: I just saw they aren't in there... but they sure look like they are.
    Last edited by Jon-O; March 23, 2011 at 02:09am.
    I love an all inclusive canon!

Movie mayhem!
    Eek thanks for that! Got the 2 mixed up but it has been ammeded. I hope the other are right!

Ok I'm a nerd, because my first thought after seeing this was... man that would be cool wall paper!! haha

Really congratulations! you did an amazing job!
    I love your style! but you haven't Deviantart.

hey, yeah that might be a young king miro right before clawful.
    awesome if it is. i look forward to his bio. having his bio will reveal much more history of the time of the beginning of the great unrest & about count marzo's uprising.

Evil Master of Meejitz super-munkyboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Granamir View Post
    Really congratulations! you did an amazing job!
    I love your style! but you haven't Deviantart.
    He does, he just doesn't use it. Either that, or someone is using his call sign.
    JITSU!!!! Thank the Elder Gods!!!!

DeviantART - http://super-munkyboy.deviantart.com

Commissions - [TBA]

Very good eye!
    He looks great for the most part but I'm not sure if I like the helmet, I'll wait until I see the bigger version. But either way I'm really glad you've done him as he's my favourite NA character and most wanted NA figure for MOTUC.
    I'm really looking forward to reading your bio for him, not only because you have knowledge of the UK comics in which he was heavily featured but because your bio's are so much better then the Matty ones, I wouldn't be surprised to hear if people were printing them off and sticking them over the bio's on their MOTUC cards
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Cambridge, New Zealand (formerly South Africa)
    Eek thanks for that! Got the 2 mixed up but it has been ammeded. I hope the other are right!
    How the heck are people reading that? Is it just my browser that makes it super tiny?
    Evil Simian Mechanic of the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by HordeMonkey View Post
    How the heck are people reading that? Is it just my browser that makes it super tiny?
    Well that's not my doing. I posted the poster but the that's how it turned out. Look at the original poster with the list I posted and compare it that way!

Squirrel that can type Lewd_Squirrel's Avatar
    looks great, but even as I zoom in, I can't read the names, it either is still too small, or it goes blurry.
    Does Galactus fart?

Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    your bio's are so much better then the Matty ones, I wouldn't be surprised to hear if people were printing them off and sticking them over the bio's on their MOTUC cards
    i'd like to do just that. print them on good paper & past them to card board.
    like collector trading cards. how cool would that be.

[QUOTE=Lewd_Squirrel;] looks great, but even as I zoom in, I can't read the names, it either is still too small, or it goes blurry.]

i just copy the image to my computer & zoom in.
    Last edited by kylun flac; March 24, 2011 at 05:24am.

Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    i'd like to do just that. print them on good paper & past them to card board.
    like collector trading cards. how cool would that be.
    Very Cool!

Wanted:

So Gbagok...

You know this means we expect the bios of all the characters on the poster we don't currently have bios for next month, right?

one of my favorite characters that never made an appearance in 200x was Rio Blast.

I'd imagined that him & Man-At-Arms known each other during the great unrest. He was fatally injured from a stampede or from a battle with Prahvus & his band of warriors. He was then rebuilt with cybernetic parts. More than 20 years latter he again meets M@A & fights along side him & his new friend He-Man. He joins the Masters to fight the new threat of the Horde invaders & is now a renegade along with the other Masters.

Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    one of my favorite characters that never made an appearance in 200x was Rio Blast.

I'd imagined that him & Man-At-Arms known each other during the great unrest. He was fatally injured from a stampede or from a battle with Prahvus & his band of warriors. He was then rebuilt with cybernetic parts. More than 20 years latter he again meets M@A & fights along side him & his new friend He-Man. He joins the Masters to fight the new threat of the Horde invaders & is now a renegade along with the other Masters.
    Pretty close to what I have in mind. He knew a lot of characters. MAA, Decker, Fisto, Teela Na, Melaktha, Illumina, TE Scope...

He had a staction though, so he had more of an "appearance" in 200X than some others.

Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    He looks great for the most part but I'm not sure if I like the helmet, I'll wait until I see the bigger version.
    The helmet will not please everyone. I just didn't want it to make him look like he works for the Spaceballs like the original helmet did.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    IBut I have to say I preferred your older redesign for Perfuma over this one.
    I decided that my old one was not as faithful to the original toy design as I think a 200X version would have been. I really wanted to approach the bangs differently and to make that flower on her head seem more like a crown and less like a bonnet. Also I tried to follow j-bird's approach and make her a big muscular amazon, but that just didn't fit her even with the "dark side of nature" element I wanted to add.
    Last edited by gbagok; March 25, 2011 at 04:38pm.

Pretty close to what I have in mind. He knew a lot of characters. MAA, Decker, Fisto, Teela Na, Melaktha, Illumina, TE Scope...
    Hehehehe...
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

The helmet will not please everyone. I just didn't want it to make him look like he works for the Spaceballs like the original helmet did.
    now every time I see Darius's and NA He-Man's helmet all I'm going to be able think of is Spaceballs.

Would you give NA He-Man the same helmet or a different one?

Wanted:

Wow, i never really come into this section of the forum, but the PROCRUSTUS news brought me here. Those cards are great!

I know there are still alot of MOTU characters for you to do, but i would love to see a Rammathor card from the 4HM 7th Kingdom line. I have made them part of my MOTU mythos.
    Last edited by evenflow; March 26, 2011 at 04:51pm.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

cool. did you mean m@a that know a lot of people or were you referring to rio blast? well i'm happy.
    i wanted to put it out there. characters that i had suggestions before you made out bio's for. like rio, faker, spikor

The anticipation mounts.....(definitely worth the wait too)