Page 26 of 65 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Gbagok's Unofficial Character Bios

You rock for keeping Queen Marlena an Earthling! Your work looks lovely!
    My book "Musings from the Lips of a Dark Rose " is out : http://www.amazon.com/Musings-Lips-D...&redirect=true
    YAYAYAYAY!!!!
    I'm in heaven!!!

Wanted to do a list based on the chart that Gbagok posted a little while ago of characters that don't have a bio as of yet. What I did was took the chart and marked off the ones who have bios. There were a couple of names I didn't know and they are noted.

EDIT: Thanks to nightboy1984, We've figured out the last 2 names. The list is complete.

1. Batros
    2. Blast Attak
    3. Browsor
    4. Caz
    5. Ceratin
    6. Ceril
    7. Clawful
    8. Clamp Champ
    9. Prince Dal
    10. Darius
    11. Dekker
    12. Delora
    13. Delvan
    14. Dream Mistress
    15. Eldor
    16. Entrapta
    17. Evil-Lyn
    18. The Faceless One
    19. Faker
    20. Fisto
    21. Galadria
    22. Zapora (if that's still her name)
    23. Glimmer
    24. Jitsu
    25. King Stefen
    26. Kittrina
    27. Kobra Khan
    28. Korr
    29. Leech
    30. Lord Bryon
    31. Horde Corporal Romeo
    32. Mallek
    33. Mantenna
    34. Princess Maran
    35. Man-E-Faces
    36. Mekaneck
    37. Melaktha
    38. Mer-Man
    39. Princess Nami
    40. Nepthu
    41. Neptul
    42. Ninjor
    43. Octavia
    44. Oldron (if that's still his name)
    45. Pravhus
    46. King Pythos
    47. General Rattlor
    48. Rio Blast
    49. Roboto
    50. Seryn
    51. Sibylline
    52. Snout Spout
    53. 200x Sorceress
    54. Sorceress Variant
    55. Sorceress Variant
    56. Spikor
    57. Sssqueeze
    58. Stinkor
    59. The Time Keeper
    60. Tung Lashor
    61. Tri-Klops
    62. Veena
    63. Validos
    64. Vormus
    65. Wiz-Dom
    66. Zodak
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Alleyezon4; July 9, 2011 at 04:46am.
    I'm a huge MOTU fan and am learning more and more about the MOTU franchise the more I come to this site.

between lord bryon and mallek is horde corporal romeo.

Quote Originally Posted by nightboy1984 View Post
    between lord bryon and mallek is horde corporal romeo.
    Thanks for that. Now just need that last one that's between King Grayskull and Kittrina.....
    I'm a huge MOTU fan and am learning more and more about the MOTU franchise the more I come to this site.

only person i can think of is king stefan, randor's brother from the filmation episode "just a little lie" because his clothes are similar to randor's. either that or it's king miro maybe

Those are the two names I keep hearing with that particular character and I'm leaning towards King Stefan. But I don't wanna put the name and be wrong.....wanna be sure of who it is first.

EDIT: After watching the episode "Just a Little Lie" I'm inclined to say that that is King Stefan......
    Last edited by Alleyezon4; June 20, 2011 at 12:58am.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    i've been really enjoying the preternia characters. i found argos a revealing key figure in how eternia history was shaped. awesome. liked mechanor & lt. andra.

i'm curious if you have considered giving scareglow a second bio as karak nul(preternia)?
    will we see vikors nemesis the wizard nazgul?
    who is this sorcerer from the future that battles wun-dar? keldor/skeletor?
    looking forward to morgoth, hexon, sortech, veena, Prahvus, rio blast, Serpos, oolar & captain/king miro. more filmation

Gbagok, I was watching the 2002 version of Masters of the Universe and a question hit me. Will the different versions of He-Man receive bios? I.E. Ice Armor He-Man, Snake Armor He-Man, or even though he wasn't featured in the 2002 show, Battle armor He-Man.....Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    i'm curious if you have considered giving scareglow a second bio as karak nul(preternia)?
    will we see vikors nemesis the wizard nazgul?
    who is this sorcerer from the future that battles wun-dar? keldor/skeletor?
    looking forward to morgoth, hexon, sortech, veena, Prahvus, rio blast, Serpos, oolar & captain/king miro. more filmation
    I haven't given too much thought to Karak Nul's design actually. That would come before I finalized the bio. I keep thinking he'd look like Mola Ram from Temple of Doom.
    You will see Nazgul!
    The wizard from the future is (for a change) not Keldor/Skeletor.
    Oh wow, a couple of those others you listed I haven't drawn, and others I'm trying to save. I want to see who the SDCC reveals are before I post more. I'd like to match up a bio to when the official figure comes out if I can. Of the ones you listed, I haven't drawn Morgoth, Serpos, or Oolar. I have ideas for Morgoth, but I'm eager to see what the official Oolar looks like before I render him in 200X style.

Quote Originally Posted by Alleyezon4 View Post
    Gbagok, I was watching the 2002 version of Masters of the Universe and a question hit me. Will the different versions of He-Man receive bios? I.E. Ice Armor He-Man, Snake Armor He-Man, or even though he wasn't featured in the 2002 show, Battle armor He-Man.....Just curious.
    Battle Armor He-Man was featured in 200X as a staction! I have ideas for the armored variants, and not just He-Man and Skeletor either.

More than just He-Man and Skeletor in Battle Armor? Sounds very interesting.....thanks for the response!!! Again, always looks forward to the new bios!!!
    Last edited by Alleyezon4; July 9, 2011 at 04:33am.

Morgoth? Nazgul? Is this Masters of the Universe, or Lord of the Rings???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgoth

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazgul
    Last edited by BlueLobster1979; July 27, 2011 at 02:09am.
    The former Glass Shrimp also known as See-Shell

Quote Originally Posted by BlueLobster1979 View Post
    Morgoth? Nazgul? Is the Masters of the Universe, or Lord of the Rings???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgoth

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazgul
    Writer J. Michael Straczynski (he wrote both "Darksmoke and Fire" and "Origin of the Sorceress," the two episodes that featured those characters) is a huge LOTR fan! You can see it all over his Babylon 5 series.

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    Writer J. Michael Straczynski (he wrote both "Darksmoke and Fire" and "Origin of the Sorceress," the two episodes that featured those characters) is a huge LOTR fan! You can see it all over his Babylon 5 series.
    OK, that makes sense then. He has also done some good work recently on Marvel Comics Thor, which also somewhat lends itself to the LotR vibe, hahaha.
    The former Glass Shrimp also known as See-Shell

well, i'm real excited! i cant wait.
    i really love preternia & greatly look forward to more telling of preternia history with the character bio's.
    Mola Ram from Temple of Doom. i can see that as being Karak Nul when he was still mortal. at first i thought you were referring to the egyptian looking guy from motu filmation

excited to know that the wizard from the future is not Keldor/Skeletor.
    glad more wizards are in the motu story.
    i mentioned sortech cuz i dont feel motuc will ever give us a figure or bio mentioning of less popular characters from 200x. thats fine but would love them in the your 200x bios. not trying to push you just love your work & feel you do an amazing job. i'm a completest. feel your bios are more rewarding towards story telling & explaining the characters.
    Last edited by kylun flac; November 4, 2011 at 07:51pm.

The anticipation for the July bios mounts!!!

i'm getting itchy.

Heroic Warrior
    Man I love these things. And there's a "Wonder Woman and the Star Riders" Reference in Catra's Bio! Yay!

Have looked through the complet thread again, because the pics and bios are just cool.
    BUT: while reading Spinnerella's bio: what about Netossa?
    A proud Illumina fan! - She-Raver by conviction...

Gbagok, I hope all is well and that ur not falling behind. These bios are so informative and they help me out a lot.

with all of the incredible news at the sdcc & future plans such as 3 mini comics, filmation rights, new figure bios & motuc story development.
    will this have a serious drawback on your 200x story & bio's? will you still go forward?
    i hope that you do keep going. i like your telling of the story & characters. i feel yours will be more complete & tell a much bigger story. lets face it motuc wont have a bio of every single character. i like how you take lesser known characters or unimportant one & add additional story & further timeline. yours comes more together far as telling from the beginning to end than motuc ever could.
    i find the motuc bios a bit flat because they are in a way starting over & just adding & tweaking the story. yours comes together while not eliminating from myp/200x comics.
    keep up the great work

I'm still working, but I have some home improvement going on right now that wares me out (and has my drawing spaces in a total mess), so I'm not moving as fast right now. I will get caught up!

The new reveals only made me reorder some of the bios, since I'd like them to coincide with the official character releases wherever possible. I really wanted to post Snout Spout next too, but he's gotta wait for November (or Dec, or whenever I post that batch)!

Thanks for the update G. Handle ur business with the remodeling. Ur loyal fans will still be here waiting to see what u had cooking!!!

Just finished going thru all 26 pages, awesome stuff. Keep them coming
    I am fire made flesh, power incarnate, I am.... THE DARK PHOENIX!!!

The fire of the Phoenix burns through lies, you understand? The gaze of the Phoenix is like an x-ray tearing through every self-deception. So burn, Emma.
    Jean Grey, New X-men 139

with mattel now having the rights to filmation will this change anything with going forward with your personal take on the bios?

In the meantime, just gotta say Gbagok, ur avatars are awesome!!!