Page 29 of 60 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Gbagok's Unofficial Character Bios

Watcher of the Multiverse Jon-O's Avatar
    Loving all these new bios. And I LOVE what you've done with Teela.

Also, I love the mythology forming with All-Father. Is his tale something established in the comics, or a creation of your own?
    Last edited by Jon-O; September 11, 2011 at 08:35pm.
    I love an all inclusive canon!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    third dose of bio's nice.
    megator bio wasnt what i was expecting.
    i had thought hek tor kur was destroyed during the first ultimate battle ground when he tried to use the tower for evil. megator trampled tytus to death & megator got caught in the jaws of the third tower. hiss latter found megator in the future & revived him as a zombie.

big question i never asked what destroyed hek tor kur?
    was it soon after that he-ro died from keldors betrayal?
    then the council of the wise fell apart.
    eldor mysteriously vanished.
    greyskull rose to power.
    hek tor kur re-merges as hordak & splits eternia into a dark & light hemisphere.
    hordak defeats the snake men.

Wow, great to get another lot so quick, keep em coming I say!

What source is the All-Father?

Love what you've done with Madame Zenia by making Evil Lyn's Filmation disguise into her own character, her bio fills in a lot of holes, but not sure if I like the last line about her and the students being trapped in her staff.

I like your Teela's bio, but I hope she's not able to save the Sorceress in time.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Was wondering about Megator's bio too. In Tytus' bio, it says that Tytus sacrificed himself to stop Megator. So is it in that sacrifice they were both taken out and preserved underground?
    I'm a huge MOTU fan and am learning more and more about the MOTU franchise the more I come to this site.

Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    So are the Guardians of Grayskull and the Gray Council connected at all? Do the Guardians serve the Guardians for example? If not are the Guardians even aware of the Council existence?
    I know the Guardians are from MVC but what about the Council, is that your own idea or from another source?
    The Guardians don't serve the Council as they are older and more consistent. Their connection is that they are both allies of He-Man, so they would work together when necessary but it's not like a military or big organization. I don't see there being many Guardians left by the time Tarrak formed the Council and He-Man came into the scene however. That is my own interpretation, not necessarily what MVC was going to do with the secret society. If you're looking for a pecking order, the Guardians would be more trusted by the Sorceress than most of the wizards on the Gray Council.

Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    third dose of bio's nice.
    megator bio wasnt what i was expecting.
    i had thought hek tor kur was destroyed during the first ultimate battle ground when he tried to use the tower for evil. megator trampled tytus to death & megator got caught in the jaws of the third tower. hiss latter found megator in the future & revived him as a zombie.

big question i never asked what destroyed hek tor kur?
    was it soon after that he-ro died from keldors betrayal?
    then the council of the wise fell apart.
    eldor mysteriously vanished.
    greyskull rose to power.
    hek tor kur re-merges as hordak & splits eternia into a dark & light hemisphere.
    hordak defeats the snake men.
    Since these are the Unofficial bios, they will break continuity with the official MOTUC bios. I chose to ignore getting caught in the Tower jaws as I wanted Tytus and Megator to appear to perish together only to return in the present time. The jaws of the Central Tower seemed too grizzly to allow for that and I didn't feel obligated to include a set up for Zombie Megator at this point.

I've changed other things such as what/when the First Ultimate Battleground refers to. Here it is the first major war between Good and Evil--which occurs before the birth of Gray/He-Ro.
    Hek Tor Kur was first destroyed by Keclar and the other wizards sent to Eternia by All-Father and the Ancients. By that time he had already pulled a Voldemort to insure his resurrection. Your timeline looks about right!

Quote Originally Posted by Alleyezon4 View Post
    Was wondering about Megator's bio too. In Tytus' bio, it says that Tytus sacrificed himself to stop Megator. So is it in that sacrifice they were both taken out and preserved underground?
    Yes, he took Megator down with him. I didn't like Megator killing him off, that's just tipping the balance too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon-O View Post
    Loving all these new bios. And I LOVE what you've done with Teela.

Also, I love the mythology forming with All-Father. Is his tale something established in the comics, or a creation of your own?
    What source is the All-Father?
    I think I've taken the most liberties yet with RE the source on this one. All-Father is based on the Good Ghosts of the Anti-World from the German comic. The set up for his daughter is partly taken from the MVC plans with regard to He-Ro (fallen "goddess").

Love what you've done with Madame Zenia by making Evil Lyn's Filmation disguise into her own character, her bio fills in a lot of holes, but not sure if I like the last line about her and the students being trapped in her staff.
    There's a connection between trapping Zenia in the staff and later looking like her. Consider some of Lyn's other disguises!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    thanks for clearing some of that up.
    so, hek tor kur deceived & used eldor & he-ro to assemble the book of living spells that was really the book of evil. then he betrays the truce & uses the towers for evil. that is when hek tor was defeated by the wizards. then was it that kelclar sacrificed himself to summon an ancient (all father?) to banish the book of evil to prevent nordors resurrection? but the book of evil survived right?
    cause it was used by hordak later & by shokoti.

great bios. the all father is very much like the nordic odin. i think he was called the all father & he would go into odin sleep.
    i am curious to know who his daughter is. thought lord byron is veena's father.

madam zenia was a great story tie in. jarvan was unexpected. hope he gets a good bio in the future. hope he wasn't trapped or at least not forever.
    curious if karthos will be in evil lyns past.

Thanks for taking the time to answer all our questions mate.

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    The Guardians don't serve the Council as they are older and more consistent. Their connection is that they are both allies of He-Man, so they would work together when necessary but it's not like a military or big organization. I don't see there being many Guardians left by the time Tarrak formed the Council and He-Man came into the scene however. That is my own interpretation, not necessarily what MVC was going to do with the secret society. If you're looking for a pecking order, the Guardians would be more trusted by the Sorceress than most of the wizards on the Gray Council.
    Arr ok thanks clears things up for me. My interpretation of MVC's plans for the Guardians of Grayskull was also that there wouldn't be many left by the time of He-Man, possibly even Illumina, Dekker and Duncan being the only ones left.

I think I've taken the most liberties yet with RE the source on this one. All-Father is based on the Good Ghosts of the Anti-World from the German comic. The set up for his daughter is partly taken from the MVC plans with regard to He-Ro (fallen "goddess").
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...es/vikings.jpg
    Oh right thats why I don't recognise him then. Its a shame London Editions didn't translate this one for the UK. You knowledge of all aspects of MOTU lore continues to amaze me. I love his helmet by the way, it reminds me of Randor's 200x helmets.

But your comment about his daughter and He-Ro (fallen "goddess") has thrown me now . His daughter can't be Veena as she's the daughter of Lord Bryon. Can't be Sharella as she is only Gray's adoptive mother not birth mother. So who can she be?

There's a connection between trapping Zenia in the staff and later looking like her. Consider some of Lyn's other disguises!
    Nice, I actually quite like that now you explained it to me.
    Last edited by 13977; September 13, 2011 at 09:10am.

Wanted:

Some already said this but thanks G for answering everyone's questions. It's real good insight into how ur bios tie in together.
    Last edited by Alleyezon4; September 15, 2011 at 08:19am.
    I'm a huge MOTU fan and am learning more and more about the MOTU franchise the more I come to this site.

Gbagok, I think I asked u this before but I don't know if u answered. Are Adam and Adora the same size as He-Man and She-Ra like they were in the Filmation days or does it keep in line with the 200x way where Adam was smaller and the transformation made him into the all powerful He-Man? Just curious. Can't wait to see who or what else will receive bios.....
    Last edited by Alleyezon4; September 20, 2011 at 11:24pm.

Gbagok do love reading these characters bios and seeing the drawings!! Have to say a big thank you for all the hard and excellent work you put into all you do on here!!

Quote Originally Posted by iron bear View Post
    Gbagok do love reading these characters bios and seeing the drawings!! Have to say a big thank you for all the hard and excellent work you put into all you do on here!!
    I second that!!!

Love this thread. If not for gbagok, I'd not be back into He-Man and company.

Gbagok, I love your Crystal Castle ... just wondering if we'll see locations later -- especially the way you combine the different eras.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay! View Post
    Love this thread. If not for gbagok, I'd not be back into He-Man and company.

Gbagok, I love your Crystal Castle ... just wondering if we'll see locations later -- especially the way you combine the different eras.
    Yeah man that would be awesome just for instance think of a fright zone or a snake mountain waooooooo !

GBAGOK MY FRIEND YOUR LIKE THE GOD OF 200X !

AMAZING DUDE DO A BOOK OF ALL OF YOUR MOTU ARTWORK

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...es/vikings.jpg

So cool to still find out about more characters like All-Father!

So we can expect to see Majestra, Sersi and Elmora?
    Tweet Me!

I've just changed my profile picture because we got Geldor in MOTUC!

great thread.
    My Collection:

Items available for sale or trade.

I have had Good Trades/Deals with: Siroko, Klocket, JVS3, oICEMANo, River, roboticplanet, rougewelder, joeybones, dutch, miscus555, tsilevon, charliecore, cderby79, manson1978, CrazyMotuFan, TombstonePiledrive, rcpax & dark knight.

This work you're doing is really incredible and very beautiful!

Applause!

One question:
    Your bios, are linked to existing character in toy line, comics and cartoons or also linked to characters invented by fans?

Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!
    ----------------------------------------------------
    DRAGSTOR in MotUC
    ----------------------------------------------------

Man, there's so many bios I can't wait to see and read!!! I look forward to these so much!!!

I am so in aww of this thread. Is there a place I can go to see the full images of the character artwork. Can't wait to see now bios pop up. It is like a candy store in here for my eyes.

Btw, how come a leech avatar but no leech bio?

Quote Originally Posted by BSClay View Post
    I am so in aww of this thread. Is there a place I can go to see the full images of the character artwork. Can't wait to see now bios pop up. It is like a candy store in here for my eyes.

Hey BSClay
    As your relatively new to posting here and I get the impression your a big 200x fan, then if you haven't already be sure to check out gbagok's other amazing work including:

Return to Anwat Gar
    The Slave City
    The Book of Evil part 1
    Tours Series

Last edited by 13977; September 29, 2011 at 03:25pm. Reason: A link not working

Wanted:

Leech's bio is coming soon.....

Hey BSClay
    As your relatively new to posting here and I get the impression your a big 200x fan, then if you haven't already be sure to check out gbagok's other amazing work including:

Return to Anwat Gar
    The Slave City
    The Book of Evil part 1
    Tours Series
    I will definitely. And yes I love the 200x series. Been collecting the figures for awhile now and only need 3 more to be finished with my set I just keep wondering around these posts amazed at everyones talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Alleyezon4 View Post
    Leech's bio is coming soon.....
    Very awesome. Hope Mantenna is also on that list. I am so impressed by the artwork and the bio is a great bonus.

Very awesome. Hope Mantenna is also on that list. I am so impressed by the artwork and the bio is a great bonus.
    If u look on page 19, gbagok posted an updated chart of characters who's bios are in line to be done. Some have been done already, some haven't. But that poster should give u a good idea of what's to come.
    Last edited by Alleyezon4; September 30, 2011 at 10:43am.

Will there be another update soon? Just because you did 2 updates within a couple of days last month doesn't mean you get a break this month