Page 30 of 55 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Gbagok's Unofficial Character Bios

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    Will there be another update soon? Just because you did 2 updates within a couple of days last month doesn't mean you get a break this month
    If I'm not mistaken, the 3 that came out, were for June, July, and August. Still got September and October to go to be caught up.
    I'm a huge MOTU fan and am learning more and more about the MOTU franchise the more I come to this site.

Most other forms of characters?

I know that Gbagok was busy doing a lot of renovating where he stays, from what I heard... I am just as excited to see what is coming next
    He-Man: Before you go, Sorceress, I want to thank you for all that you've done. Not just today, but for all those years you patiently waited...protecting Castle Grayskull.
    Sorceress: It has been the highest honor, He-Man. And it has been, and always will be, a joy for me to call you my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by quinnie View Post
    I know that Gbagok was busy doing a lot of renovating where he stays, from what I heard... I am just as excited to see what is coming next
    Yea, that's what he posted. I hope he can get caught up. I look forward to the new bios every month!!!
    I'm a huge MOTU fan and am learning more and more about the MOTU franchise the more I come to this site.

Quote Originally Posted by Alleyezon4 View Post
    Yea, that's what he posted. I hope he can get caught up. I look forward to the new bios every month!!!
    Yip, me too! Can't wait until the next installment Gbagok, keep up the good work!!
    He-Man: Before you go, Sorceress, I want to thank you for all that you've done. Not just today, but for all those years you patiently waited...protecting Castle Grayskull.
    Sorceress: It has been the highest honor, He-Man. And it has been, and always will be, a joy for me to call you my friend.

Going through bio withdrawls. Eye twitching, cold sweats, can't sleep LOL just anxious to see who's next!!!

Working on some CaC entries among other things, so hope to return with more bios soon. Also may be adding some more bios to older posts too, so look out for those!

Movie mayhem!
    If you do that can you post a post in the first post or at the end of the thread mentioning it so we don't miss them!!

Nice.....can't wait!!! And I agree Patreek, would like some kinda notice for updated bios. This statement is repetitive, but Gbagok, keep up the good work!!!

Yeah if you add some more bios to older posts then I hope post a new post letting us know and don't just sneak them in there
    Good luck on the CAC contest man.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

I love Gbagok's bio of Catra better then the "official" Mattel one!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    Working on some CaC entries among other things, so hope to return with more bios soon. Also may be adding some more bios to older posts too, so look out for those!
    Cool! That is very cool.
    Can't wait.

Along with the new bios, I also look forward to see what new avatar Gbagok has!!

I also look forward to see what new avatar Gbagok has!!
    That's easy, just take a look at what is on sale for that particular month...
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

Hey Gbagok - your work in this thread is awesome. I'm a huge fan of your style and the canon that you're developing.

I ended up creating an account here specifically to tell you how much I've enjoyed these bios!
    One day Skeletor will finally conquer Grayskull...
    ...And pigs might fly!

I just love these bios! So much better than what Mattel has come up with. I need to figure a way to get these printed out and put into a binder or something.
    "I mark the hours every one, Nor have I yet outrun the Sun. My use & value unto you, are gauged by what you have to do."
    Enscribed onto Hermione Granger's Time Turner from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Quote Originally Posted by oICEMANo View Post
    That's easy, just take a look at what is on sale for that particular month...
    I had thought about that but figured it couldn't be that easy.....

Also G, will Snake Armor He-Man or Ice Armor He-Man receive a bio?
    Last edited by Alleyezon4; November 10, 2011 at 06:17pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelous0ne View Post
    I just love these bios! So much better than what Mattel has come up with. I need to figure a way to get these printed out and put into a binder or something.
    that is what i did.
    have it organized by time line & character appearance.
    prternia (time before he-ro & grayskull), power of grayskull (during he-ro then grayskull),in-between (the council the he-men & zodak), great unrest (after miro during randor & keldor), motu (during the time of he-man aka prince adam), princess of power (ethernia rebelion & she-ra), new adventures (planet primus & the galactic protecters)

Quote Originally Posted by Pigs Might Fly View Post
    Hey Gbagok - your work in this thread is awesome. I'm a huge fan of your style and the canon that you're developing.

I ended up creating an account here specifically to tell you how much I've enjoyed these bios!

Welcome and thank you! I appreciate your good words and I am honored.

I had thought about that but figured it couldn't be that easy.....

Also G, will Snake Armor He-Man or Ice Armor He-Man receive a bio?
    Well it's no so easy when something goes on sale that I haven't drawn or just haven't made time to interpret. I let the bonus items go a lot of the time, but I try to do the main figures at least. Absolutely SA and IA He-Man will get bios!

Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    that is what i did.
    prternia (time before he-ro & grayskull), power of grayskull (during he-ro then grayskull),in-between (the council the he-men & zodak), great unrest (after miro during randor & keldor), motu (during the time of he-man aka prince adam), princess of power (ethernia rebelion & she-ra), new adventures (planet primus & the galactic protecters)

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...1&d=1321144496
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...1&d=1321144547
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...1&d=1321144676
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...1&d=1321144713
    Dude, you're awesome! When I get done with my other projects I will try to save them all off again but without the cropping.

i would love to clear up some questions about some of the character bios & time line issues. if you dont mind doing that. just a few small questions.

I would so do this if I had a printer. Very awesome

that is what i did.

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...1&d=1321144496
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...1&d=1321144547
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...1&d=1321144676
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...1&d=1321144713

@ Kylun Flac I so wanted to do that but decided to keep them on my phone. They're in a folder where I can view them in alphabetical order. Nice to see someone did do it though!!!

have them on my computer arranged in individual folders by their affiliation.
    it took a lot of time printing, cutting the edges & placing them in timeline order.
    originally i was going to have them on card board like trading cards. but that would have been to costly of a project. if these were trading cards i would have bought them.

Great job!
    I want my Gbagok Art Book!
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

have them on my computer arranged in individual folders by their affiliation.
    it took a lot of time printing, cutting the edges & placing them in timeline order.
    originally i was going to have them on card board like trading cards. but that would have been to costly of a project. if these were trading cards i would have bought them.
    See I was thinking about getting them printed out, then laminated, then make the lil booklet that way.....decided against it though.