Page 34 of 63 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 850 of 1566

Thread: Gbagok's Unofficial Character Bios

  1. #826
    Our Universe a Sunder! Veebs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    798
    General Sunder! Yes! Love that you did him, he is an awesome character and you really did him justice. Hopefully this will get more people excited about him. Spikor and Mermista are big highlights as well, but I love how you do not ignore the lesser known and more fringe characters.
    Support GENERAL SUNDER in MOTUC!

    Bring on 2016: General Sunder, Evilseed (Filmation), Karg, General Tataran, King Miro, King Ahgo, Zilora, Melaktha, Hawke, Vultak, Ileena, Lizorr, Dylamug, Enchantress, Lord Masque, Colonel Blast, Kol-Darr, Snowflake, Uncle Montork, Dree-Elle and The Twiggets.

    Twitter
    Fwoosh Facebook
    Facebook

  2. #827
    Widget quinnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Durban, South Africa
    Posts
    15
    Awesome work! Many thanks, you are truly talented!!
    He-Man: Before you go, Sorceress, I want to thank you for all that you've done. Not just today, but for all those years you patiently waited...protecting Castle Grayskull.
    Sorceress: It has been the highest honor, He-Man. And it has been, and always will be, a joy for me to call you my friend.

  3. #828
    Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    5,935
    this is the fix i've been craving for some time. the thing i look most forward to is the bios. the collection is piecing together along nicely now. the whole motu mythos is starting to really read out like an actual history/story.
    Looking forward to: Morgoth, Eldor, Gar Council Woman, Melaktha, King Pythor, King Tamusk, Prahvus, Ninjor, Jitsu, Clap Champ, Veena, Sortech & Hexon
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

  4. #829
    Heroic Warrior Nankeiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Mexico City
    Posts
    109
    Oh, man! This is wonderful!

  5. #830
    Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    14,957
    Awesome seeing Dare and two of the ladies She-Zar captured! I NEVER thought you'd make bios for them! Too cool.

    Also, your 200X Peekablue is THE most interesting and gorgeous 200X concept of her I have ever seen! If she made it to the 200X toy line or MYP, I would have liked her to look exactly like that!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

    http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

    You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

    https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

  6. #831
    Prime Warrior of Esgeal Mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Anchorage, AK
    Posts
    478
    This is great. Excellent artwork and the background stories are amazing. Lodar is kick-ass. It's good to see all this variety of characters under the same artistic style, your amazing art-style.
    If possible I would like to see Monteik or Monteeg (with Hannibal on Elephant & Blackbeard). The characters from the never produced He-Ro Son of He-Man would be a great addition. I like your take on Dare, and I guess you knew already that he was going to be revealed as the son of Sea Hawk and Adora.
    Last edited by Mercury; January 26, 2012 at 05:48pm.
    "It's better to burn out...
    ...than to fade away"

    Kurgan in "Highlander" the movie

  7. #832
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    Wave 32 is here too!
    Spikorrrr.... Awesomeeee.... Mermista.... Oh, my... Two of my favourite underrepresented members of their respective teams!

    Seriously, I love your "200X animated" style! And Spikor IS awesome and Mermista is beautiful!
    And you give better "real names" than Mattel!
    And your bios are better than Mattel's because you talk about characters and their motivations without bogging down bios with annoyngly convoluted main story...
    I am more than MAN..., more than LIFE..., I AM A GOD!!! And now.. you.. will.. kneel... KNEEL!!!!

    My toy collection

    My Deviant Art

  8. #833
    Heroic Warrior Alleyezon4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Hyattsville, MD
    Posts
    255
    So by my count, so far Gbagok has put out 163 bios (164 if u count the bio for She-La that was done in the Movie She-Ra redesign challenge).
    I'm a huge MOTU fan and am learning more and more about the MOTU franchise the more I come to this site.

  9. #834
    No Rio? We Riot! TheFallen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,617
    I must be missing some because I don't have 163. And I have never seen the She-La one.....

  10. #835
    Heroic Warrior Alleyezon4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Hyattsville, MD
    Posts
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    I must be missing some because I don't have 163. And I have never seen the She-La one.....
    How many do u have? I went from the beginning up to now and I get 163. U can see the She-La bio here. It's #6 on the list:

    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...your-favourite!
    Last edited by Alleyezon4; January 27, 2012 at 05:43pm.
    I'm a huge MOTU fan and am learning more and more about the MOTU franchise the more I come to this site.

  11. #836
    Widget quinnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Durban, South Africa
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Alleyezon4 View Post
    How many do u have? I went from the beginning up to now and I get 163. U can see the She-La bio here. It's #6 on the list:

    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...your-favourite!
    I have 157... hmm maybe I am missing some as well???
    He-Man: Before you go, Sorceress, I want to thank you for all that you've done. Not just today, but for all those years you patiently waited...protecting Castle Grayskull.
    Sorceress: It has been the highest honor, He-Man. And it has been, and always will be, a joy for me to call you my friend.

  12. #837
    No Rio? We Riot! TheFallen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,617
    Quote Originally Posted by Alleyezon4 View Post
    How many do u have? I went from the beginning up to now and I get 163. U can see the She-La bio here. It's #6 on the list:

    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...your-favourite!
    Quote Originally Posted by quinnie View Post
    I have 157... hmm maybe I am missing some as well???
    I have 157 as well, 158 now including She-La. I did have them all on another computer but it crashed. I went and saved them all earlier today on my iPad from the beginning and only got 157....

  13. #838
    Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    5,935
    Quote Originally Posted by Alleyezon4 View Post
    How many do u have? I went from the beginning up to now and I get 163. U can see the She-La bio here. It's #6 on the list:

    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...your-favourite!
    That's what I've counted 163 + She-La making it 164.
    thanks for letting us know about the She-La. I didn't have that one.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

  14. #839
    Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    5,935
    She-La's bio was a good one! I'm thankful it was brought up.
    I like her bio. This answers the question of who the heir of Grayskull was.
    Go's into more Preternia history & a little more about the Enforcers.
    What excites me the most is the cult of Sh'Gora & the sorceress Shokoti was mentioned it. xD
    I've been very curious about the sleeping beast & Sh'Gora. I cant remember if they are one in the same or not?
    But I love Sh'Gora! Would love a bio with more explanation + an updated Sh'Gora would be very cool.
    I would post a pic, but I cant see how.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

  15. #840
    No Rio? We Riot! TheFallen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,617
    I am going to have to go through this entire thread again to make sure I have them all....

  16. #841
    Heroic Warrior Alleyezon4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Hyattsville, MD
    Posts
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    That's what I've counted 163 + She-La making it 164.
    thanks for letting us know about the She-La. I didn't have that one.
    Not a problem. Didn't know if u guys (and gals) knew about She-La's bio or not so figured I'd bring its existence to light along with the updated totals of bios done so far.
    I'm a huge MOTU fan and am learning more and more about the MOTU franchise the more I come to this site.

  17. #842
    No Rio? We Riot! TheFallen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,617
    1. He-Man
    2. Skeletor
    3. Man-At-Arms
    4. Geldor
    5. Beast Man
    6. Lord Masque
    7. Stratos
    8. Zodac
    9. Count Marzo
    10. Pyroah
    11. Lodar
    12. Horde Prime
    13. Moss Man
    14. Scareglow
    15. Illumina
    16. Webstor
    17. Shadow Weaver
    18. Tytus
    19. Strobo
    20. She-Ra
    21. Keldor
    22. Rana
    23. Hek-Tor-Kur
    24. Sharella
    25. King Randor
    26. Zilora
    27. Lizard Man
    28. The Goddess
    29. Prince Hiss
    30. Carnivus
    31. Dree-Elle
    32. Keclar
    33. King Grayskull
    34. Sy-Klone
    35. Lt. Spector
    36. Queen Marlena
    37. Scorpia
    38. Fang Man
    39. Zeelahr
    40. Princess Adora
    41. Ceratus
    42. Shokoti
    43. Lean
    44. Hordak
    45. Mother Tetsudo
    46. Teela
    47. Damon
    48. King Torgul
    49. The Crimson Fury
    50. Chief Murlo
    51. Hawk
    52. Trap Jaw
    53. Shezar
    54. Ferros
    55. Wun-Dar
    56. Whiplash
    57. Tallstar
    58. Grizzlor
    59. Queen Zal
    60. Helios
    61. Ram Man
    62. Evil Seed
    63. Starla
    64. Optikk
    65. Extendar
    66. Sorceress
    67. Repta
    68. Prince Adam
    69. Calix
    70. Queen Elmora
    71. Slush Head
    72. Jewelstar
    73. Snake Face
    74. Sea Hawk
    75. Flogg
    76. Huntara
    77. Rackney
    78. Buzz Off
    79. Lady Edwina
    80. Karg
    81. Mara
    82. Orko
    83. Procrustus
    84. Queen Angella
    85. Pinsore
    86. Scrollos
    87. Queen Balina
    88. Prince Jeremi
    89. Flipshot
    90. Castaspella
    91. Vikor
    92. Bow
    93. Queen Andreeno
    94. Grott
    95. Perfuma
    96. Goat Man
    97. Vultak
    98. King Hiss
    99. Spinnerella
    100. Count Sneer
    101. Dressi
    102. Icer
    103. Prince Dakkon
    104. Link
    105. Plundor
    106. Frosta
    107. He-Ro
    108. Hydron
    109. Azzura
    110. Catra
    111. Argos
    112. Battle Cat
    113. Master Sebrian
    114. Lieutenant Andra
    115. Mechanor
    116. The Faceless One
    117. Battle Armor He-Man
    118. Delora
    119. Lord Darius
    120. Sweet Bee
    121. Tarrak
    122. Clawful
    123. Celice
    124. Anti He-Man
    125. Kevin Corrigan
    126. Netossa
    127. Veridos
    128. Man-E-Faces
    129. Madame Zenia
    130. All-Father
    131. Caz
    132. Megator
    133. Snake Armor Teela
    134. Leech
    135. Panthor
    136. Princess Luna
    137. Ceratin
    138. Nocturna
    139. Kittrina
    140. Zodak
    141. General Sunder
    142. Sybilline
    143. Dare
    144. Neptul
    145. Sleetah
    146. Snout Spout
    147. Battle Armor Skeletor
    148. Galaxia
    149. King Miro
    150. Peekablue
    151. Haramesh
    152. Demo-Man
    153. Lar-Ra
    154. Negator
    155. Prince Defiant
    156. Evil Lyn
    157. Werban
    158. The Sorceress
    159. Dekker
    160. Brindle
    161. Snake Man
    162. Mermista
    163. Spikor
    164. She-La

  18. #843
    Widget quinnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Durban, South Africa
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    I am going to have to go through this entire thread again to make sure I have them all....
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    1. He-Man
    2. Skeletor
    3. Man-At-Arms
    4. Geldor
    5. Beast Man
    6. Lord Masque
    7. Stratos
    8. Zodac
    9. Count Marzo
    10. Pyroah
    11. Lodar
    12. Horde Prime
    13. Moss Man
    14. Scareglow
    15. Illumina
    16. Webstor
    17. Shadow Weaver
    18. Tytus
    19. Strobo
    20. She-Ra
    21. Keldor
    22. Rana
    23. Hek-Tor-Kur
    24. Sharella
    25. King Randor
    26. Zilora
    27. Lizard Man
    28. The Goddess
    29. Prince Hiss
    30. Carnivus
    31. Dree-Elle
    32. Keclar
    33. King Grayskull
    34. Sy-Klone
    35. Lt. Spector
    36. Queen Marlena
    37. Scorpia
    38. Fang Man
    39. Zeelahr
    40. Princess Adora
    41. Ceratus
    42. Shokoti
    43. Lean
    44. Hordak
    45. Mother Tetsudo
    46. Teela
    47. Damon
    48. King Torgul
    49. The Crimson Fury
    50. Chief Murlo
    51. Hawk
    52. Trap Jaw
    53. Shezar
    54. Ferros
    55. Wun-Dar
    56. Whiplash
    57. Tallstar
    58. Grizzlor
    59. Queen Zal
    60. Helios
    61. Ram Man
    62. Evil Seed
    63. Starla
    64. Optikk
    65. Extendar
    66. Sorceress
    67. Repta
    68. Prince Adam
    69. Calix
    70. Queen Elmora
    71. Slush Head
    72. Jewelstar
    73. Snake Face
    74. Sea Hawk
    75. Flogg
    76. Huntara
    77. Rackney
    78. Buzz Off
    79. Lady Edwina
    80. Karg
    81. Mara
    82. Orko
    83. Procrustus
    84. Queen Angella
    85. Pinsore
    86. Scrollos
    87. Queen Balina
    88. Prince Jeremi
    89. Flipshot
    90. Castaspella
    91. Vikor
    92. Bow
    93. Queen Andreeno
    94. Grott
    95. Perfuma
    96. Goat Man
    97. Vultak
    98. King Hiss
    99. Spinnerella
    100. Count Sneer
    101. Dressi
    102. Icer
    103. Prince Dakkon
    104. Link
    105. Plundor
    106. Frosta
    107. He-Ro
    108. Hydron
    109. Azzura
    110. Catra
    111. Argos
    112. Battle Cat
    113. Master Sebrian
    114. Lieutenant Andra
    115. Mechanor
    116. The Faceless One
    117. Battle Armor He-Man
    118. Delora
    119. Lord Darius
    120. Sweet Bee
    121. Tarrak
    122. Clawful
    123. Celice
    124. Anti He-Man
    125. Kevin Corrigan
    126. Netossa
    127. Veridos
    128. Man-E-Faces
    129. Madame Zenia
    130. All-Father
    131. Caz
    132. Megator
    133. Snake Armor Teela
    134. Leech
    135. Panthor
    136. Princess Luna
    137. Ceratin
    138. Nocturna
    139. Kittrina
    140. Zodak
    141. General Sunder
    142. Sybilline
    143. Dare
    144. Neptul
    145. Sleetah
    146. Snout Spout
    147. Battle Armor Skeletor
    148. Galaxia
    149. King Miro
    150. Peekablue
    151. Haramesh
    152. Demo-Man
    153. Lar-Ra
    154. Negator
    155. Prince Defiant
    156. Evil Lyn
    157. Werban
    158. The Sorceress
    159. Dekker
    160. Brindle
    161. Snake Man
    162. Mermista
    163. Spikor
    164. She-La
    Thanks so much! That is a HUGE help! Now I can see which ones I am missing, as I also (like you) only have 157... Lol. So thanks!
    He-Man: Before you go, Sorceress, I want to thank you for all that you've done. Not just today, but for all those years you patiently waited...protecting Castle Grayskull.
    Sorceress: It has been the highest honor, He-Man. And it has been, and always will be, a joy for me to call you my friend.

  19. #844
    Heroic Warrior Alleyezon4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Hyattsville, MD
    Posts
    255
    Good job with the list. That's all of them alright. I hope u all find the ones ur missing!!!
    I'm a huge MOTU fan and am learning more and more about the MOTU franchise the more I come to this site.

  20. #845
    Snappy Threader
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Southern Wisconsin
    Posts
    5,529
    This thread has got to be one of the coolest if not THE coolest of all time. I love the bios, love the amazing artwork. My son reads them over and over again. Thank you Gbagok for sharing your awesome talent with us!

  21. #846
    Squirrel that can type Lewd_Squirrel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    1,455
    Great new pics.
    Does Galactus fart?

  22. #847
    Evil Henchman of Hordak Louis649's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Boulder Hill, Command Center of M.A.S.K.
    Posts
    3,795
    Your Mermista and Spikor drawings and bios: AWESOME!
    I'm Skeletor, master of evil! All of you should show respect for the awful one.

    I am Grizzlor #1 fan!

  23. #848
    Heroic Warrior evenflow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Jersey Represent
    Posts
    4,248
    Great work as always!
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

    "Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

  24. #849
    Squirrel that can type Lewd_Squirrel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    1,455
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    1. He-Man
    2. Skeletor
    3. Man-At-Arms
    4. Geldor
    5. Beast Man
    6. Lord Masque
    7. Stratos
    8. Zodac
    9. Count Marzo
    10. Pyroah
    11. Lodar
    12. Horde Prime
    13. Moss Man
    14. Scareglow
    15. Illumina
    16. Webstor
    17. Shadow Weaver
    18. Tytus
    19. Strobo
    20. She-Ra
    21. Keldor
    22. Rana
    23. Hek-Tor-Kur
    24. Sharella
    25. King Randor
    26. Zilora
    27. Lizard Man
    28. The Goddess
    29. Prince Hiss
    30. Carnivus
    31. Dree-Elle
    32. Keclar
    33. King Grayskull
    34. Sy-Klone
    35. Lt. Spector
    36. Queen Marlena
    37. Scorpia
    38. Fang Man
    39. Zeelahr
    40. Princess Adora
    41. Ceratus
    42. Shokoti
    43. Lean
    44. Hordak
    45. Mother Tetsudo
    46. Teela
    47. Damon
    48. King Torgul
    49. The Crimson Fury
    50. Chief Murlo
    51. Hawk
    52. Trap Jaw
    53. Shezar
    54. Ferros
    55. Wun-Dar
    56. Whiplash
    57. Tallstar
    58. Grizzlor
    59. Queen Zal
    60. Helios
    61. Ram Man
    62. Evil Seed
    63. Starla
    64. Optikk
    65. Extendar
    66. Sorceress
    67. Repta
    68. Prince Adam
    69. Calix
    70. Queen Elmora
    71. Slush Head
    72. Jewelstar
    73. Snake Face
    74. Sea Hawk
    75. Flogg
    76. Huntara
    77. Rackney
    78. Buzz Off
    79. Lady Edwina
    80. Karg
    81. Mara
    82. Orko
    83. Procrustus
    84. Queen Angella
    85. Pinsore
    86. Scrollos
    87. Queen Balina
    88. Prince Jeremi
    89. Flipshot
    90. Castaspella
    91. Vikor
    92. Bow
    93. Queen Andreeno
    94. Grott
    95. Perfuma
    96. Goat Man
    97. Vultak
    98. King Hiss
    99. Spinnerella
    100. Count Sneer
    101. Dressi
    102. Icer
    103. Prince Dakkon
    104. Link
    105. Plundor
    106. Frosta
    107. He-Ro
    108. Hydron
    109. Azzura
    110. Catra
    111. Argos
    112. Battle Cat
    113. Master Sebrian
    114. Lieutenant Andra
    115. Mechanor
    116. The Faceless One
    117. Battle Armor He-Man
    118. Delora
    119. Lord Darius
    120. Sweet Bee
    121. Tarrak
    122. Clawful
    123. Celice
    124. Anti He-Man
    125. Kevin Corrigan
    126. Netossa
    127. Veridos
    128. Man-E-Faces
    129. Madame Zenia
    130. All-Father
    131. Caz
    132. Megator
    133. Snake Armor Teela
    134. Leech
    135. Panthor
    136. Princess Luna
    137. Ceratin
    138. Nocturna
    139. Kittrina
    140. Zodak
    141. General Sunder
    142. Sybilline
    143. Dare
    144. Neptul
    145. Sleetah
    146. Snout Spout
    147. Battle Armor Skeletor
    148. Galaxia
    149. King Miro
    150. Peekablue
    151. Haramesh
    152. Demo-Man
    153. Lar-Ra
    154. Negator
    155. Prince Defiant
    156. Evil Lyn
    157. Werban
    158. The Sorceress
    159. Dekker
    160. Brindle
    161. Snake Man
    162. Mermista
    163. Spikor
    164. She-La
    I don't see the She-La pic, the last one I see is Spikor.
    Does Galactus fart?

  25. #850
    Heroic Warrior Alleyezon4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Hyattsville, MD
    Posts
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewd_Squirrel View Post
    I don't see the She-La pic, the last one I see is Spikor.
    I posted a link earlier to where u can find She-La's bio. Scroll up on this page and u will see the link.
    Last edited by Alleyezon4; January 30, 2012 at 12:42am.
    I'm a huge MOTU fan and am learning more and more about the MOTU franchise the more I come to this site.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •