Page 36 of 62 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: Gbagok's Unofficial Character Bios

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Awesome, as always. Adora looks great, and Spydor is amazing!
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

Wow, these are awesome! Especially your rendition of Force Captain Adora Sooo much better than in the original series haha
    He-Man: Before you go, Sorceress, I want to thank you for all that you've done. Not just today, but for all those years you patiently waited...protecting Castle Grayskull.
    Sorceress: It has been the highest honor, He-Man. And it has been, and always will be, a joy for me to call you my friend.

So Gbagok, are u now debating on whether to re-do all the previous bios without the cropping or will they stay as is? Gotta admit, I love the bios without the cropping.....
    Last edited by Alleyezon4; February 6, 2012 at 08:44pm.
    I'm a huge MOTU fan and am learning more and more about the MOTU franchise the more I come to this site.

Watcher of the Multiverse Jon-O's Avatar
    WOW! I love the newest editions. Loo-Kee's blew me away!
    I love an all inclusive canon!

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Great stuff! That Photog bio is about a zillion times better than Matty's.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    in spydors bio close to the end it reads. " although he briefly obeyed Hordak's commands in order to save Skeletor from death at the hands of the Horde."
    so, Hordak ordered Spydor to save Skeletor from the Horde? How do you read this?
    another bio question in Fistos bio who trapped the master under the rocks? was it Webstor or was it the snake men? I though Webstor did before he was attacked by the snake men.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

the space probe Valiant had the Kex & Photog? When did this take place?
    There was the Preditaur that crashed on Eternia also.
    I'm a little confused about the different insectoid races like the Arachna, Kex, Polti, Tychons, Andreenans & Andreenids on Eternia.

By the way I absolutely love Photogs bio.
    XD I love the inclusion of Scrollos. But, were did this happen & take place? On Eternia?

In the bio for Adora she was raised her whole childhood/teen life to be an evil member of the Horde. Wouldn't this have changed Adoras personality significantly? Because she is such a sweet person after being with the rebellion. Just a psychological/personality character/development observation.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Quote Originally Posted by Alleyezon4 View Post
    So Gbagok, are u now debating on whether to re-do all the previous bios without the cropping or will they stay as is? Gotta admit, I love the bios without the cropping.....
    Well, not so much debating.

Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    in spydors bio close to the end it reads. " although he briefly obeyed Hordak's commands in order to save Skeletor from death at the hands of the Horde."
    so, Hordak ordered Spydor to save Skeletor from the Horde? How do you read this?
    another bio question in Fistos bio who trapped the master under the rocks? was it Webstor or was it the snake men? I though Webstor did before he was attacked by the snake men.
    No, he obeyed Hordak--pretended to still be loyal to him--in order to save Skeletor from him later. I shall have to reword.

Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    the space probe Valiant had the Kex & Photog? When did this take place?
    There was the Preditaur that crashed on Eternia also.
    I'm a little confused about the different insectoid races like the Arachna, Kex, Polti, Tychons, Andreenans & Andreenids on Eternia.

By the way I absolutely love Photogs bio.
    XD I love the inclusion of Scrollos. But, were did this happen & take place? On Eternia?

In the bio for Adora she was raised her whole childhood/teen life to be an evil member of the Horde. Wouldn't this have changed Adoras personality significantly? Because she is such a sweet person after being with the rebellion. Just a psychological/personality character/development observation.
    You've misread it, the Arachna mothership, not the Valiant, had the enslaved Kex. The Arachna were slavers of all the insect races, and the ones on Eternia are the offspring of those slaves (I'd had this idea before seeing the new Thundercats BTW, it's more of an homage to Dino-riders). The Mothership described here was the Preditaur. Both it and the Valiant fell through a temporal rift after a dogfight in space and crashed on Preternia while Marlena, separated from the Valiant in her shuttle the Rainbow Explorer, crashed on modern Eternia. I've intentionally left it vague as to what era on Earth correlates to an era on Eternia/Preternia as a way to further separate Earth from Eternia. One does not simply fly from one to other without passing through temporal anomalies (hence the value of the comic key).

Adora wasn't raised to be evil, just lethal and effective in battle. Shokra sounds sinister, but she gave Adora love that gave her more kindness than Hordak could have. That said, I am not characterizing her as sickeningly sweet either.
    Last edited by gbagok; February 7, 2012 at 05:42am.

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    Well, not so much debating.
    Hmmm, interesting LOL.....will be keeping my eyes open just in case!!!
    Last edited by Alleyezon4; February 7, 2012 at 01:13pm.
    I'm a huge MOTU fan and am learning more and more about the MOTU franchise the more I come to this site.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    That Spydor makes me want a MOTUC Spydor ASAP!

Thanks G for clearing that up.

Subscribe to stay alive! Zargon's Avatar
    I just love Spydor's bio!
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: 2015 to survive - Sagitar, Sssqueeze, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah

Those bios without the cropping do look great in my book.

I only just discovered this thread. Wow wow wow! Amazing work, and solid bios! I went through, saved them all, and will spend a good chunk of time looking through them on my PSP! Super-dope!

Spydor is breath taking aswell as his bio.
    Maybe Marzo as an archenemy was the biggest thing to happen to Mekaneck, but as far as Marzo was concerned...it was Tuesday.

So, yesterday I saved these to a folder. Today, I set my PC to change to a new one everyday as the background image, so I have a little MOTU to look forward to each morning I log in!

Quote Originally Posted by GigaMach View Post
    So, yesterday I saved these to a folder. Today, I set my PC to change to a new one everyday as the background image, so I have a little MOTU to look forward to each morning I log in!
    Nice!!!.....a good idea!!!

Watcher of the Multiverse Jon-O's Avatar
    I did that a while back. It was so much fun.
    I love an all inclusive canon!

That's so awesome! I have set all my bios as a screensaver
    He-Man: Before you go, Sorceress, I want to thank you for all that you've done. Not just today, but for all those years you patiently waited...protecting Castle Grayskull.
    Sorceress: It has been the highest honor, He-Man. And it has been, and always will be, a joy for me to call you my friend.

great work as usual gbagok,was wondering could you give us a cropped version of the latest bios, just to keep the bios all the same in our collections, plus cant wait to see your tri-klops bio,and how many characters do you think there in total in the motu universe which can be made into bios, and is there any thoughts on future bios like thundercats,transformers etc

Great Work man!

So, where is the Rio Blast bio gbagok?

I guess you haven't heard;

No Rio, We Riot

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    So, where is the Rio Blast bio gbagok?

I guess you haven't heard;

No Rio, We Riot

Do people want Rio that badly? You might riot anyway when you see who/what I might connect him to.

Quote Originally Posted by rojo View Post
    great work as usual gbagok,was wondering could you give us a cropped version of the latest bios, just to keep the bios all the same in our collections, plus cant wait to see your tri-klops bio,and how many characters do you think there in total in the motu universe which can be made into bios, and is there any thoughts on future bios like thundercats,transformers etc
    My current cut off point is wave 40, so a total of 240 (counting the ones I'll be adding to earlier posts). I doubt I'll stick to that number, I just need a break point.

Since several people have asked, and I'm still a ways away from the update to older posts, here are cropped versions of the last wave.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7..._bios_crop.png
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...o_bio_crop.png
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...bio_crop-1.png
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...e_bio_crop.png
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...x_bio_crop.png
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...r_bio_crop.png
    Last edited by gbagok; May 25, 2012 at 07:52pm.

you are giving both croped & uncroped? that is very nice indeed. do you give different sizes for giants as well. standard & large? I spouse not because of the size of the bio. the large looks great, but I try to make them fit into an ordered folder. no big deal. I like the original giant tytus with the regular size.

i'm excited to know how rio blast turns out. once apart of the great unrest & old friend of m@a. back story how he got cyborg parts. I'm sure you'll give him a great real name that fits.

thanks for the response gbagok, much appreciated, keep up the great work and looking forward to the next installment