Page 38 of 64 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: Gbagok's Unofficial Character Bios

Hm... so many new ones... COOL!
    What about the following bios:
    - Arielle (Castaspella's apprentice from PoP cartoon episode #37),
    - Loni (Adoras former second-in command from Pop cartoon episode #14)
    - Daniel and Elanella from Golden Book "The Enchantment"?
    Alles Orko oder was? - ...'cause Trollans are the best! - She-Raver by conviction...

Definitely. They should hire you for designs. Your new works are outstanding, like always. Keep doing good work!

Widget
    Dear Fellow-man.org I've seen since I have not quit their jobs to follow as I am fan of the series and I have not lost any biography of the characters I know the MOTU universe is vast and there are a variety character. But I like the biographies of Rotar, Twistoid, Two Bad y Strongarm. I hope these characters see them very soon.

Greetings from Uruguay.

Okay, enough is enough. I've lurked, watched, and waited. But I can't stands no more! (*Popeye, "ack, ack, ack".*)

Where are Faker, Rattlor, and Roboto??? You've clearly done the artwork because they are on Sky Breaker's Stat Cards!
    I've also already seen your takes on Blade, Entrapta, and Modulok. There's a wave for you right there!

I do hate people that make requests on your time when you're doing it for fun. People like me right now. But then again, if you've already done the pictures...

SirBushnell SPEAKS!

Get ready for a future with a magical blend of science fiction and fantasy. A brand new legend. A whole new war.
    It's coming...

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBushnell View Post
    Okay, enough is enough. I've lurked, watched, and waited. But I can't stands no more! (*Popeye, "ack, ack, ack".*)

Where are Faker, Rattlor, and Roboto??? You've clearly done the artwork because they are on Sky Breaker's Stat Cards!
    I've also already seen your takes on Blade, Entrapta, and Modulok. There's a wave for you right there!

I do hate people that make requests on your time when you're doing it for fun. People like me right now. But then again, if you've already done the pictures...
    Ha ha yeah, I check everyday for new ones. I'm almost like a kid in the toy store getting to the cool row and they are sold out of the favored toy when there are no updates. These are just TOO AMAZINGLY COOL!!!! I am addicted to the bios!

Quote Originally Posted by Teitan View Post
    Definitely. They should hire you for designs. Your new works are outstanding, like always. Keep doing good work!
    Thanks! I will!

Quote Originally Posted by SirBushnell View Post

Demands!! How can I work like this?!?!

No seriously, I am sorry about the waiting and appreciate a lot that anyone wants to see these things! Some of the ones you've mentioned I've actually redrawn so they're more in progress now than finished. I wasn't exactly feeling Perfuma, so I redrew her and I liked the second attempt better. Obviously I don't want to rush through all the biggest names too, but I'll try to do more of those as I continue.

Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post
    Ha ha yeah, I check everyday for new ones. I'm almost like a kid in the toy store getting to the cool row and they are sold out of the favored toy when there are no updates. These are just TOO AMAZINGLY COOL!!!! I am addicted to the bios!
    Aww! Now I feel like a lazy jerk. I do have the next wave close to being done, I'll post by the end of this week or early next week. Probably not sooner than this Saturday though.

Quote Originally Posted by Igaluk View Post
    Dear Fellow-man.org I've seen since I have not quit their jobs to follow as I am fan of the series and I have not lost any biography of the characters I know the MOTU universe is vast and there are a variety character. But I like the biographies of Rotar, Twistoid, Two Bad y Strongarm. I hope these characters see them very soon.

Greetings from Uruguay.
    Greetings! Three of those are on my list for upcoming waves. The only one of the four I've ever drawn I think is Strongarm, but I want to redraw him for the bios since I haven't interpreted him for over five years.

Quote Originally Posted by Orko-78 View Post
    Hm... so many new ones... COOL!
    What about the following bios:
    - Arielle (Castaspella's apprentice from PoP cartoon episode #37),
    - Loni (Adoras former second-in command from Pop cartoon episode #14)
    - Daniel and Elanella from Golden Book "The Enchantment"?
    I love the obscure characters! Of those, you'll probably see Loni first.
    Quote Originally Posted by nightboy1984 View Post
    gbagok, have you given any thought to drawing duke dreer? he is one of the (many) characters i would love to see a redesign of. i think of him as a gremlin like creature and the etherian equivelant of karg.
    Yes, I started drawing him a while back but wasn't really feeling the redesign so I have to try again soon. He's not one I have immediate plans to work on though.

Quote Originally Posted by rojo View Post
    gbagok was wondering how do you go with two-bads bio. do you go with a single two-bad bio explaining his life before and after tuvar and baddhra were fused together, or go with 2 singles for each of the two bounty hunters and another for two-bad when there fused, personally a single two-bad bio is enough,but your the boss.
    I think Two Bad should have his own bio, as should Tuvar, as should Baddhra. They're really three different characters, even Two Bad has a unique story. I don't know what order I'd feature them, but probably Two Bad first.

Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    This brings up another question. I ask these a lot I know.
    I've been trying to figure out what time line Lodar battled Zodac on Eternia?
    Also according to your Slave City story this is when Zeelar & Zodak became Enforcers. Shortly after Zodac died?
    But in your bios Zodac, Zeelar & Zodak were on the council.
    Some of these event still take place?
    Well I wrote the Slave City story a long time ago, back when it was actually novel for Zodac and Zodak to inhabit the same universe. Now that it's accepted official mythology, I don't think Zodac needs to have died from his wounds fighting Lodar, so he could be around for both councils. I fully intend to give Slave City an update and make revisions like that one.

Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    The way MYP was done per episode it would not be that difficult to squeeze in other stories or other episodes for that matter. Look at the MVC & Image comics what were done between the episode were Evil Lyn attempted to open Dispondos & was poisoned. Although it did get a little confusing, but it helped put things together more clearly. Like how King Hisss got the artifact that controls Serpos or how He-Man acquired the ability to open his power sword with the help from the Faceless One. The Shakkron Cystal was another good example of a between episodes story.
    I saw your Anwat Gar, Slave City & Book of Evil part I in the same way.
    I prefer your explanation of King Hiss's revival with the Elixir of Life than what MYP had planned.
    I'd still want the Elixir of Life to play an important part in King Hsss's resurrection (or at least in his continued good health), but to preserve the way BoE ends (and accommodate the story that comes after it), the events of episode 40 make more sense if they came before BoE and Slave City. It annoys me though, I really like the conversation between Man-At-Arms and Queen Marlena at the end of Slave City. The only other character she could have had that level of conversation with is the Sorceress. Of course now it's official that Marlena secretly knows Adam's secret, so it's no big deal that I allude more to that.

i love obscure characters like loni and arielle too! im really excited we will get to see loni first! i am guessihat you will base her design partly on emiliano's female horde warrior design?

@ gbagok: Cool, can't await them!
    Alles Orko oder was? - ...'cause Trollans are the best! - She-Raver by conviction...

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Keep the obscure coming!
    I look forward to the new & obscure the most. the familiar main characters we already know what to expect.
    Love that a lot of the comic & Filmation are the time before he-man. giving more balance to the other time lines.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

I really felt that there needed to be a few episodes between 39 & 40.
    Its was too soon for king hisss to be revived. the very next episode! come on!

you're work fills the needed space nicely. return to anwat gar, slave city then book of evil.

though the disappearance of randor & m@a is a little redundant with the new official bio's of randor disappearing & m@a being a snake man.
    I personally like the growth that he-man & teela must go through after the disappearance of targa. and the fact that marlaina now secretly knows of adam being he-man (love that).

"The rest of the arena is a mass of fighting, but she reaches Randor just in time to run between He-Man and her husband. For a moment his sword is ready to kill them both, and Randor is too weakened to stay awake. “Stop He-Man,” Marlena pleads, “you don’t know what you’re doing!” He-Man does not listen. She begs him even as he pushes her aside to finish Randor off. She cries, “Adam, NO!” He-Man stops. The name is familiar to him instantly. The voice jogs his memory just enough to push away Lodar’s influence and allow the Sorceress to reach him". _from slave city
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Gbagok, I have a few questions that I hope that you can answer for me.

1. Does King Paw and Kittrina belong to the Qadian race or do they belong to a a separate race all together? And how would Carnivus and Paw exist together if they were Qadians?
    2. What race is Chancellor Gryphnar. Ancient mythology says that they are called Narasimhas. What is your take?
    3. What's the difference between Moraturians and Aquaticans?

Asp'r the Contrarian SnakeMenPriest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gbagok
    I do have the next wave close to being done, I'll post by the end of this week or early next week. Probably not sooner than this Saturday though.
    It's now Sunday...

This are FANTASTIC!!! I have some "Thumbnail Theories" myself but I'm truly lovin' it more than McDonalds!!!

I've been curious if you were planning to incorporate more story & characters (& updated ones too) from the "he-ro son of he-man" story.
    how skeletor got iced & what became of his warriors.
    another thought, ever consider another bio for horde prime? one that reflects his leader of the horde (she-ra time line appearance) body?

Shouldn't it be Madam Zenia not Madame as that would indicate she's lady of other sorts???
    Last edited by Coptur; March 12, 2012 at 04:25pm.

copied from Wikipedia

Madam, or madame, is a polite title used for women which, in English, is the equivalent of Mrs. or Ms., and is often found abbreviated as "ma'am", and less frequently as "ma'm". It is derived from the French madame, which means "my lady", the feminine form of lord; the plural of ma dame in this sense is mes dames. Written in front of a name, the French title is written with a capital letter 'M' and usually abbreviated to Mme or, in an older style, Mme. The French word evolved in turn from the Latin mea domina, meaning "my mistress (of the house)". "Madame" may also refer to a woman who owns or runs a brothel,though the abbreviated form "ma'am" is not used in this respect.

Update
    wave 34

Old post:
    Okay, so really really close to the middle of the week. Hey, I'm working it!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...rakahn_bio.png
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...w/garn_bio.png
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../romeo_bio.png
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...rtella_bio.png
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...agitar_bio.png
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...wflake_bio.png

Oh, I just used the "e" because Madame=Mad+Dame. I don't think it matters.

Also, Paw and Kittrina are the same race as Chief Carnivus, but a different tribe (remember, they're a secret).
    I have no idea what race Gryphnar was intended to be. I just thought of him as a manotaur, but he stood out as unusual to me. For a long time I couldn't clearly see that he had lion legs.
    I'm using Moraturia as a nation, Aquatica is the capital. In classic continuity, they were not used in the same source. Aquatica was the underwater kingdom in Filmation, and Moraturia was kind of like Atlantis in an issue of the UK magazine.
    Last edited by gbagok; July 7, 2013 at 09:00pm.

Awesome bios. Very happy to see Sagitar. Thank you so much for the information, it is very much appreciated.

great! more bios. awesome. cant get enough.

Kobra Khan is an interesting twist. Khan betrayed by Rattlor & gos back to serving skeletor. nice mentioning of Webstor. In the Filmation cartoons they were partnered up a lot.

Garn I like that he fits with the other Targian ethnicity. More of a black ebony Eternian than a native Eternian.

Romeo I never saw the cartoon with him. was he a good guy or always stayed a bad Horde member?

Mortella is another character I've never seen except on the forums. Time line before the fall of Mysticor nice. Blue Flame? Interesting.

Sagitar all right! another galactic guardian.

Snowflake would have been a good one to add to Eternias past. But thats me. I just would like to see more history during those times. Present He-Man time has to much going on. Like to see more history with Wun-Dar. Wun-Dar doesn't get that much attention.

Like always great work. Keep it up. its amazing how much you must put into this for free for fellow fans. you put a lot into this & it shows. the art the writing of the bios & your understanding of everything motu, pop, n/a & everything else he-man.

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Awesome new bios! The Kobra Khan one is much better than the official bio IMO.
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

Some great additions.
    Love how you've explained Khan being a Repton, servicing both Hiss and Skeletor, and also have him teaming up with Webstor.
    Great attempt to combine both versions of Garn, though I've personally always preferred the mini-comic version of him. Also love you including your Slave City store in there as that is just great.
    Mortella looks just great! You've really spruced up her bland design in a good way
    Your Sagitar is just absolutely out the park, amazing! I've always preferred him with the visor like in the cartoon, but you've managed to make him look great with out his visor Great that you mention Baskita and Staghorn. One very minor point is that his knuckle armour is meant to fold under his knuckles to protect them when he gallops, there even called running knuckles on his card back and are this way in the cartoon as well. The way you have it, with the knuckle armour sticking out, his knuckle wouldn't be able to to touch the floor for him to be able to run on all fours.
    I'm not familiar with Snowflake, which source is she from?
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Great new characters are well drawn as always thank you so much and have continued like that waiting for the other forward.

Snappy Threader
    Oh these are so cool. Please say you have more, I am greedy! Amazing work. AMAZING!!!!!! You are my favorite artist.

Gbagok, since he was mentioned in a.previous bio, I have to ask.....will Oo-Lar, the jungle He-Man receive a bio? Just curious.....
    Last edited by Alleyezon4; March 14, 2012 at 12:47pm.
    I'm a huge MOTU fan and am learning more and more about the MOTU franchise the more I come to this site.

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    I love the Kobra Khan bio - I always prefer him working for Skeletor, and I like the links to the Reptons and Webstor.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."