Page 41 of 61 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1509

Thread: Gbagok's Unofficial Character Bios

Court Magician OptimusOfGrayskull's Avatar
    Wow! I've been missing out. Like some others I just pop in to the classics forum looking for pics or news. Heard Eamon mention the Fan art forums in the early RGD episodes and decided to check out. These bios and especially the artwork, it's pretty amazing. i think i've spent an hour looking through this thread. Is there an album or something were you can see them all in a slideshow or something similar?

Widget
    First off I just want to say what an awesome job Gbagok, these bio's and artwork are fantastic and I check every week to see if you have added more. The one complaint I do have though is that you combined He-Ro and Grayskull as the same characters, I feel that they are both very strong stand alone characters that with your great imagination you could have built a strong but separate mythology for both and combining them in such a waste. Of course this is just my opinion which isnt worth much. Please keep up the good work and thank you for the effort and entertainment you provide us on this board.
    Last edited by punisher; May 20, 2012 at 07:42am.

Widget
    LOVE these! So much so, it's brought me out of lurking.
    The ORIGINAL He-Man.Org Forum's Hordak. Regenerated as an earth-dwelling Snakeman & emperor of the Cobra Organization!
    "This, I command!"

www.menergy.tv

Widget

Gbagok's work is great

Just found this thread and scrolled through the whole thing to see all pics. Wonderful artwork! I'll be checking back to get my 200X fix! Thank you!

Squirrel that can type Lewd_Squirrel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jayboooo View Post
    Just found this thread and scrolled through the whole thing to see all pics. Wonderful artwork! I'll be checking back to get my 200X fix! Thank you!
    Yes it is.
    but I miss it, I haven't seen anything new for a long time.
    Does Galactus fart?

Evil Master of Meejitz super-munkyboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewd_Squirrel View Post
    Yes it is.
    but I miss it, I haven't seen anything new for a long time.
    Chill, its only been two months. Imagine the awesome when it comes back with a bang
    JITSU!!!! Thank the Elder Gods!!!!

DeviantART - http://super-munkyboy.deviantart.com

Commissions - [TBA]

Last edited by gbagok; July 7, 2013 at 09:01pm.

Thanks, gbagok! Wonderful designs and illustrations, as always.

Thank you for these wonderful characters again your talent for drawing is remarkable, thank you a thousand times and continuous way.

You never let me down when it comes to these bio's, pure excitement when looking at them, it feels like christmas, your art is way beyond awsome and great redesigns on the lesser known and seen characters!!! Seriously Thank You For All These Works Of Art!!!!!

Yay! More great bios!
    Top Ten MOTUC wants Sagitar, Lizard Man, Tung Lashor, Mermista, Sssqueeze, Ninjor, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue

Great update - I really like what you did with Entrapta's bio.

One question, though: weren't Aran and Una siblings? Or was that a deliberate change?

Sorcerer of Night Lord_Of_Destruction's Avatar
    these are always a great read. Would you mind if I borrowed a few of your ideas for my stories? Some of your ideas are already similar to mine, others are amazingly identical (King Hiss is half human -okay anybody could have come up with that, but we both picked Zilora for his mother?!?)

in particular I love what you did with Drissi and Caz being secret royalty. I hadn't thought of that myself but now I really want to use it in my canon.
    Last edited by Lord_Of_Destruction; May 25, 2012 at 01:44am.
    "How I loathe heroes! Always getting in the way and acting so... so... heroic!"

please check out my fan fics at:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/399417/

Squirrel that can type Lewd_Squirrel's Avatar
    Yay, new pics, & they're great. *jumps around with squirrelly happiness*
    Does Galactus fart?

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Great to see new entries! These are wonderful!
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I know very little about Entrapta, but I really like your bio of her. I like that most of the pop villains so far have a mythology background story to them. Outstanding!
    For Thunder Punch He-Man I felt that Zodak or Zodac would have helped construct or given He-Man the thunder punch armor/weapon.
    Wow you have gone & done justice again to N/A. Lizorr is horrifying. I like that you have brought diversity to the characters of N/A. I like N/A alot more than I once did.
    I'm a little confused on the real names of the mask wearers Deemos & Terella. Aran & Una are the thieves that found the masks?
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Lizard-Man, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Nocturna, Masks of Power Demons, Horde Wraiths, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Snake Armor He-Man

Love the Star Trek reference with Gorn City.

Sorcerer of Night Lord_Of_Destruction's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
    Lizzor does look a lot like the Star Trek character but actually Gorn City is straight out of the New Adventures cartoon.
    "How I loathe heroes! Always getting in the way and acting so... so... heroic!"

please check out my fan fics at:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/399417/

Love all the new one except Lizorr, sorry gbagk just don't like the face/head

Edit (04/03/2014): Lizorr looks much better with the eye slits great that you changed it.
    Last edited by Coptur; April 4, 2014 at 06:57pm. Reason: 04/03/2014

gbagok, can you please repost the Force Captain Adora cropped bio. The link isn't working

Thanks

I think I'm going to pass out...*faints*

EDIT:
    Thank you a thousand times for giving us the non-cropped versions too!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Barnster; May 25, 2012 at 06:59am.
    Maybe Marzo as an archenemy was the biggest thing to happen to Mekaneck, but as far as Marzo was concerned...it was Tuesday.

Great additions G.
    Love the Draego-Man.
    Iíve always liked your 200x Entrapa redesign, you make her look so much more formidable and her bio is just as cool with a great origin/explanation of her power.
    Love your bio for Lizorr but might have been nice to mention his tongue ability. Iím not sure if I like what youíve done with his head but I know you are trying to get away from the Spaceballs look with the helmets
    I didnít think the Matty bio for Thunder Punch HM was too bad but yours has a few improvements. I like how you have CC using his inventing skills in his new role as MAA, and having him and the Sorceress work together on it is very reminiscent of her and Duncan working togther on the Mystic Wall. Youíve handled the MYP plans for season 2 part 2 and season 3 a lot better then the Matty bios have

Quote Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Of_Destruction View Post
    Lizzor does look a lot like the Star Trek character but actually Gorn City is straight out of the New Adventures cartoon.
    I'm sure Lizzor appearance and him coming from the Gorn Desert was an intentional Star Trek reference by his creator at Mattel as Gorn Desert even pre-dates the NA cartoon and is on the vintage figure bio.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Very awesome set of bios. Was very happy to see Deemos and Terella. Really loved Draego-Man's bio.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Of_Destruction View Post
    Didn't know that - I really need to get around to watching the NA Series...

Oh wow, great stuff! Thank you so much! Woohoo
    He-Man: Before you go, Sorceress, I want to thank you for all that you've done. Not just today, but for all those years you patiently waited...protecting Castle Grayskull.
    Sorceress: It has been the highest honor, He-Man. And it has been, and always will be, a joy for me to call you my friend.