Page 42 of 65 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 1609

Thread: Gbagok's Unofficial Character Bios

Amazing work!! Thanks!

Ah, new bios! Cool! Especially Thunder Punch He-Man and Entrapta!
    A proud Illumina fan! - She-Raver by conviction...

Yes! Thanks! Added these to my rotating wallpaper. The artwork and stories are really fun, man.

Widget
    Amazing artwork, gbagok. I'm new here, but have been lurking the board for awhile Just a few questions.. Are you going to do Cringer, and Panthor? And by Cringer, I mean not as Battlecat (since there's a new toy for just Cringer releasing, or already released), and for Panthor, without his armor.

Asp'r the Contrarian SnakeMenPriest's Avatar
    Of all the designs you have done for those bios, Lizorr is the only one that I don't like (which is saying something as I rarely dislike anything when it comes to art). While I can see what you were going with it, his design Looks very little like the original, which all your redesigns seem to be based on.

--Asp'r
    In Kansas, it is a crime to eat rattlesnake meat in public.
    You are upsetting the blessing of the Snake God. ALL HAIL RATTLOR!!

Check out 2-bad's Original epic: Origins of The SnakeMen!

I didn't feel right putting this bio in a normal group, it's just kind of a cheat, but here's Snake MAA.

and crapped! (not as much a joke this time! )
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...a_bio_crop.png

Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    I'm a little confused on the real names of the mask wearers Deemos & Terella. Aran & Una are the thieves that found the masks?
    The real names of the bodies wearing the masks are Aran and Una, but with the masks on they are fully possessed by Deemos and Terella who can only appear like this after their original spell. I'm having a big of fun of course, as Deemos and Terella were not called anything else when they were alive in the past. Plus I'm taking a lot of liberties with this, as in the original cartoon they actually changed forms to physically become Deemos and Terella with no visual clue that they were other people wearing masks.

Quote Originally Posted by j-bird View Post
    One question, though: weren't Aran and Una siblings? Or was that a deliberate change?
    In truth I don't remember if they were, but it seemed icky that twins would be possessed by a man and wife pair (never get me started on that Skeleton Key movie).

Quote Originally Posted by Coptur View Post
    Love all the new one except Lizorr, sorry gbagk just don't like the face/head
    I didn't think it would be everyone's cup of tea. I redrew his face this way after my first rendering had a flatter face (which I figured was not what many fans would want).

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeMenPriest View Post
    Of all the designs you have done for those bios, Lizorr is the only one that I don't like (which is saying something as I rarely dislike anything when it comes to art). While I can see what you were going with it, his design Looks very little like the original, which all your redesigns seem to be based on.
    --Asp'r
    Actually I was trying to follow the original more closely than I normally would.

I admit I looked more at artwork than at the toy because I never liked the toy's colors and since I never owned him I didn't think the differences were substantial. But I went back and added the backpack and I gave him a more pronounced snout too--my first rendering had a flatter face that I figured wouldn't fly (but I left the big nose because that distinguished him as a "mutant" different from the Reptons on Eternia). The eye slits went because they looked goofy no matter how I drew them.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Interesting bio of M@A. Glad he wasn't taken out. He is a character I'd like to see when the story gets to The Son Of He-Man.
    By the way I loved the look of Lizzor. I feel he would have been a character that would have been changed quite a bit if he were done in 200x. So well done.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Love your bios,you always came up with wonderful ideas for them.
    Where are they? Where are your friends now? Tell me about the loneliess of good, He-Man. Is it equal to the loneliness of evil?

Watcher of the Multiverse Jon-O's Avatar
    I love this bio!
    I love an all inclusive canon!

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    See, now this is a SMAA bio I can accept and enjoy. Instead of killing him, Clamp Champ plays a part in his salvation. I can easily see the poignant scene of Teela effecting her father's return to humanity. The haunting dreams are a nice touch. Nicely done sir!
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

Squirrel that can type Lewd_Squirrel's Avatar
    I'm SO tempted to make a fanpage for this on Facebook.
    Does Galactus fart?

Defender of the Elders Red Trinity's Avatar
    That would be great. It'd be nice to have a place to see them all in one place.

This does deserve a fan page.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Great SMAA bio, as I said about your TP HM bio you’ve handled the MYP plans for season 2 part 2 and season 3 a lot better then the Matty bios have
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    See, now this is a SMAA bio I can accept and enjoy. Instead of killing him, Clamp Champ plays a part in his salvation. I can easily see the poignant scene of Teela effecting her father's return to humanity. The haunting dreams are a nice touch. Nicely done sir!
    Quoted for truth!
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

Squirrel that can type Lewd_Squirrel's Avatar
    Well, if he OK's it, then I will start one.
    Does Galactus fart?

Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    Great SMAA bio, as I said about your TP HM bio you’ve handled the MYP plans for season 2 part 2 and season 3 a lot better then the Matty bios have
    The 200x story is what I follow & look forward to the most. I love how each character fits into the 200x story way better than the matty bios (sad). I follow these instead.

Awesome, awesome, awesome stuff all around.

I keep coming back to this thread but haven't replied much lately.
    Gotta fix that.

by the way I absolutely love your art & story on horde prime. he is one of my favorites. perfect blend of the uk look with 200x hordak influence. perfect. such a bad ass. love the epic god like back story. so amazing. I defiantly prefer this than having horde prime as hordaks brother. this way it doesnt take away from hordak or prime from being the most bad ass villains in the universe.

I just wanted to acknowledge that Gbagok began this thread on 6th June, 2 years ago! (Sorry, I'm a couple of days late!)

Since then, we've had:
    182 bios (183 if you count She-La)
    1045 replies
    and 282,727 views!

Thanks again Gbagok!
    One day Skeletor will finally conquer Grayskull...
    ...And pigs might fly!

Quote Originally Posted by Pigs Might Fly View Post
    Since then, we've had:
    1045 replies
    and 282,727 views!

Thanks again Gbagok!
    I second that. This is the most viewed thread with also the most replies in the Fan-Art forums and it is a great way to say "Thank you!"

You deserve it.
    Maybe Marzo as an archenemy was the biggest thing to happen to Mekaneck, but as far as Marzo was concerned...it was Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigs Might Fly View Post
    I just wanted to acknowledge that Gbagok began this thread on 6th June, 2 years ago! (Sorry, I'm a couple of days late!)

Since then, we've had:
    1045 replies
    and 282,727 views!

Thanks again Gbagok!
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnster View Post
    I second that. This is the most viewed thread with also the most replies in the Fan-Art forums and it is a great way to say "Thank you!"

You deserve it.
    His art is amazing, no one can deny that and no one would

I was just thinking about some of the n/a characters & how they would appear as 200x inspired art. I imagine Tuskador & Quakke would be large. maybe butthead would be bigger too since he is a brutish thug. his name just bothers me. that name has got to go. all I can picture is beavis as n/a skeletor & butthead as well butthead (hordar would also make a good butthead too).
    I'm looking forward to karatti, spinwit, hoove & vizar from n/a.

Great entries as always, gbagok!

I love so much what you did with SMAA; it makes him so much more tragic to be saved but still haunted by his time as a Snake Man than to just have him die.

As far as I'm concerned, that IS what happens !
    Visit me at www.cjedwardsart.com

Now with more Facebook! Personal: http://www.facebook.com/welcomeback/...cj.edwards.142 and Official CJ Edwards Art page: http://www.facebook.com/cjedwardsart

For more Bearshow art, please visit my DeviantArt account: http://cjedwardsart.deviantart.com/

Cambridge, New Zealand (formerly South Africa)
    Gbagok,you just keep hitting these out of the park, don't you? Even after two years! Well done, my good man, well done.

Also, while I'm okay with the idea of MAA dying after being saved, your ideas are darn good too. Especially like the part about him being haunted by Hsss in his dreams.
    Evil Simian Mechanic of the Horde!