Page 51 of 62 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 1549

Thread: Gbagok's Unofficial Character Bios

Quote Originally Posted by Alleyezon4 View Post
    Gotta add King He-Man, the new He-Ro (Dare), and Swift Wind to this list. Also #14 on this list could be done as Horde Armor He-Man seeing as how he's going up against the Horde.
    Thanks Alleyzone4, yeah I should have added those three characters. Also would like to see Blade and Saurod and other character variants from the 200x era.

Hi Gbagok

I see that the dimensions for He-Man's updated bio is only 1024x585, whereas Skeletor and some of the following are 1710x1155. Most of the older update bios are about 1024x585, while some of the newer bios from wave 33 onwards have the 1710x1155 dimensions.

Do you consider making all bios 1710x1155?

I'd also like to know about your progress on Book of Evil part 2 and any new plans or developments for Tours of Eternia?
    Last edited by He-Roye; July 29, 2013 at 05:17am.

Everybody has their wishlist for bios but I notice that Chef Allen is conspicuously absent from those lists. Before I get any sneers, Malaktha received an epic bio. Why should he not?

A veteran galley cook for the Eternian navy, Chef Allen knows how to keep warriors fed and fighting fit. However, his skills go beyond simple nutrition. With his Stirring Spoon of Might, his Spatula of Courage and his Wisk of Justice, Allen can make a simple repast seem like the most sumptuous roast gooble feast. When Chef Allen is in the kitchen, no defender of Eternia goes into battle unsatisfied or on and empty stomach.

Feel free to plagiarize or paraphrase as much as you want.

I'm also kind of hoping for the Starchild and Boweena in the near future, but I love you have done so far, Gbagok. Carry on and I look forward to whatever you have in store.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Odie1Knobe View Post
    Everybody has their wishlist for bios but I notice that Chef Allen is conspicuously absent from those lists. Before I get any sneers, Malaktha received an epic bio. Why should he not?

A veteran galley cook for the Eternian navy, Chef Allen knows how to keep warriors fed and fighting fit. However, his skills go beyond simple nutrition. With his Stirring Spoon of Might, his Spatula of Courage and his Wisk of Justice, Allen can make a simple repast seem like the most sumptuous roast gooble feast. When Chef Allen is in the kitchen, no defender of Eternia goes into battle unsatisfied or on and empty stomach.

I'm also kind of hoping for the Starchild and Boweena in the near future, but I love you have done so far, Gbagok. Carry on and I look forward to whatever you have in store.
    Not bad what you already wiped up yourself.
    Im beginning to hunger for justice & heroic might.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Cambridge, New Zealand (formerly South Africa)
    Quote Originally Posted by Odie1Knobe View Post

Next Episode:

MO-LARR, Heroic Eternian Dentist, teams up with CHEF ALLEN, Heroic Eternian Cook, to teach children about the importance of a healthy diet when it comes to taking care of their teeth!
    Evil Simian Mechanic of the Horde!

I love the new design for Emperor Brakk, (Flogg) although I am partial to the original bio & art for Flogg. I found the original more sympathetic & made the character more of a complex character. Not a complex villain like the new one appears to betray.
    Last edited by kylun flac; August 14, 2013 at 07:19am.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Heroic Warrior
    Just so you know, I've read all of these bios today and saved the lot (233 according to the file they're currently in) because they're amazing.

Can not wait to see other characters!

Is there a site where these things are all collected? The Photobucket page is password protected. I'd like to browse them all without having to comb thru every page....

Quote Originally Posted by dwitefry View Post
    Just so you know, I've read all of these bios today and saved the lot (233 according to the file they're currently in) because they're amazing.
    How Do You Have 233? There's 38 Waves Of 6 Bios Each Which Equals 228. There Were 2 Bios Within This Post Not Put Inside Of A Wave. There's Also A Bio For She-La That's Not Included In This Post But We Count It Anyway. So By Those Numbers, I Have 231.
    I'm a huge MOTU fan and am learning more and more about the MOTU franchise the more I come to this site.

Cambridge, New Zealand (formerly South Africa)
    Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    Is there a site where these things are all collected? The Photobucket page is password protected. I'd like to browse them all without having to comb thru every page....
    First post, dude.
    Evil Simian Mechanic of the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by HordeMonkey View Post
    First post, dude.

I deserve to be laughed at for this, for sure. But in my defense, who checks the first post of a 50-page thread?

How Do You Have 233? There's 38 Waves Of 6 Bios Each Which Equals 228. There Were 2 Bios Within This Post Not Put Inside Of A Wave. There's Also A Bio For She-La That's Not Included In This Post But We Count It Anyway. So By Those Numbers, I Have 231.
    There might be some duplicates. Flogg and Brakk are effectively two different bios, and there's also a Lt. Spector bio that I updated as the Eternian Guard.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

I thank my friend again for the great work you do, and wait to see the next character!

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    There might be some duplicates. Flogg and Brakk are effectively two different bios, and there's also a Lt. Spector bio that I updated as the Eternian Guard.
    That's right, I almost forgot. Thanks for the reminder G.....
    I'm a huge MOTU fan and am learning more and more about the MOTU franchise the more I come to this site.

Heroic Warrior
    i was confused, so I figured it out - I had Adora saved twice (as part of Waves 21 and 5) and the extra one is Flogg.

Yep 231 total bios without the confusions off flogg and specter bios plus 8 more from the fan character bios thread would be 239 total. And hopefully another 6 new bios soon to make it 245.

Need new bios, need waves 39 and 40,any would be very much appreciated, and thanks for all the bios so far gbagok .great work

Long time & no new bios. I need a good bio fix of the more obscure MOTU characters.
    Im curious to see your Batros & the Price zombie from filmation. I keep forgetting his name.

Heroic Warrior derWaffenmeister's Avatar
    hi gbagok, i am speechless
    you are a master of artwork.
    i like your style so much you make the caracters so awesome with the "future"design
    keep on i supcripte this thread now and cant wait to see more of this masterpieces!!!!

king regard
    from germany

Widget
    image.jpg
    Hope this comes through. Pic of a "custom" "200x" Icer inspired by Gbagok. Simple yet effective.

Squirrel that can type Lewd_Squirrel's Avatar
    He's a VERY busy man, but we do miss his oh so GLORIOUS art.
    Does Galactus fart?

Quote Originally Posted by jayboooo View Post
    image.jpg
    Hope this comes through. Pic of a "custom" "200x" Icer inspired by Gbagok. Simple yet effective.
    Man, I love icer with that Ice Armor He-Man gear. Very cool.

I can not wait to discover the next character!

It's been a while since the last update but, i really trust the next one will be a great one!