Page 53 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 1566

Thread: Gbagok's Unofficial Character Bios

Hey Gbagok.

I was wondering if you might like considering doing an alternate thread in connection to this one, doing the MOTU characters as they appear in the current DC Comics, following that storyline, making He-Man wear his new uniform and all???

Cambridge, New Zealand (formerly South Africa)
    Nice, man! I'm loving that Castle Grayskullman redesign and Sultra! Not to mention all the others, of course!

Good to see an update of this monumental thread!
    Evil Simian Mechanic of the Horde!

Hi Gbagok

What font do you use for writing your bios and what program do you use for your artwork?

Love u used the ancients staff from the filmation episode for Eldor.

Awesome - geeking out over Double Trouble and Sultra in particular.

Thanks, everyone! I'm glad Sultra is a favorite, I wasn't sure if I was right to use the traditional look over the hatless version, but it just seemed more iconic and no other sorceresses have a hat like that in MOTU.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Roye View Post
    Hi Gbagok

What font do you use for writing your bios and what program do you use for your artwork?
    The font is Benguiat Bk BT in bold because it's strong and has a personality that I like. I'm using Adobe photoshop (CS3, I'm a few generations behind). Oh and RE DC variants, I want to draw them but I am way behind with the variants. I don't know if Stratos would work better as a new character or not though.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    Thanks, everyone! I'm glad Sultra is a favorite, I wasn't sure if I was right to use the traditional look over the hatless version, but it just seemed more iconic and no other sorceresses have a hat like that in MOTU.

The font is Benguiat Bk BT in bold because it's strong and has a personality that I like. I'm using Adobe photoshop (CS3, I'm a few generations behind). Oh and RE DC variants, I want to draw them but I am way behind with the variants. I don't know if Stratos would work better as a new character or not though.
    Hi Gbagok Thanks for letting me know about this. I am glad that you are considering doing the new DC Comics versions, because that style is starting to gorw on me. I don't mind new looks! And yes, bring on some variatns - Preterinia Disguise He-Man, Dragon Blaster Skeletor, Hurricane Hordak etc. Bring them all!

Are you planning on making a bios for the Unnamed One, once the figure comes out? Or maybe you already have your own idea since he appears in your story the Book of Evil...

Great Stuff here again That CastleGrayskull Man Bio is absolutely PERFECT --love how he's like an elemental force of nature that is good, but even the heros have to tread lightly around him (kinda like the Hulk).Seeing that Eldor also makes me want a figure of him soooooo bad
    Last edited by He-Kal; December 15, 2013 at 07:55pm.

Amazing! Wonderful work! Thanks for this batch, man.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Finally got around to commenting on your awesome bio's. The very reason I often check the site is just to see your bios & stories.

Im especially excited to see Eldor among the bios in this line up. I been really looking forward to his. The ending to his bio was a little unexpected (Zilora met her end in sacrificing her own life to save Veena too). I dont know what to make of him now. the way he is described had no mention of his older brother Kelclar; unless Im mistaken. I dont know the bios just has him coming off different than I expected. It could be how Im reading it.

I thought Double Troubles bio was very right on. Great update. Love the mentioning of False Face. I look forward to his bio sometime in the future.

Nova was a character I never even known about till now. It sure is funny that the girls in Adams life find out his secret, but Teela who is around him the most has not discovered his secret in the amount of time Lt. Andra & Nova did.

Sultra, good to have tied up the mystery of who imprisoned the Jewl Sisters.

I liked your Tuskador bio. Fits him well.

Two-Bad, Im really looking forward to have two separate bios of Tublar & Badra. Im dying to find out if that curse was ever lifted & what happened to them after the ultimate battle ground.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Heroic Warrior CapricornDefender's Avatar
    Your devotion to this thread is really imspiring. You've created your own MOTU mythos and its great. You got me wanting to go out and buy a Goddess just from your bio. Awesome stuff!
    Bugul Noz: The Glorious Hunter
    "So why Oo-Lar? The answer is simple. We really couldn't afford to put boots on He-Man, or sculpt exciting new bracers or armor components. We're just too broke. In a first for any figure- bare feet."

I can tell you these bios changed my opinions of many of the characters & story in a more positive way.
    Fact I love NA, POP & the more bland characters because of these inspiring bios.
    These bios do a fabulous job of selling the characters for their overall history & overall character. Better than the official bios in my opinion.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

interesting look of Tuscador
    --- MOTUC need now General Darius --- Darius as MOTUC Topic

...if you are He-Ro˛ - Son of He-Man and MOTU Fan join the SoH Group

Hey Gbagok. I see in your avatars you redesigned Plundor and Glimmer, giving them back their Filmation appearances. Are you planning on redoing the bios with these designs and posting them individually or in their separate waves?
    Heroic Farmer of Eternia

Widget
    Gbagok, please tell me that Saurod is on your to-do list somewhere!

Any Pre-Eternia & SOH character bio's in the works. Also Im really looking forward to seeing King Agho (the troll king from POP) & Jitsu.
    Of course Im still eager to know about the gar woman on the council of the wise. Her bio must reveal a lot. I question her bias views. Specially reading the MVC comics & your bios on the council of the wise. She seems like she calls most of the shots. Shes not related to Shokoti is she...?

When will we be seeing more bios.

Dont mean to be pushy. I just love your take on the bios mythos.

Another super-sized set of bios is here!

Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!

Those look great, especially Felinor who is easily my fave of the Fuerza-T line (keeping in mind I only heard of them through the org and have only seen pics of them).
    Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

Heroic Warrior
    Fuerza-T, very nice!
    and NA He-Man looks great in gbagok 200X style.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfsfang View Post
    Those look great, especially Felinor who is easily my fave of the Fuerza-T line (keeping in mind I only heard of them through the org and have only seen pics of them).
    Quote Originally Posted by dwitefry View Post
    Fuerza-T, very nice!
    and NA He-Man looks great in gbagok 200X style.
    Thanks! NA He-Man is totally based on Battle Brak's excellent redesign.

Gbakok friend's, each character you redo I'm ecstatic this is absolutely brilliant as you manage to refaires, pure talent! Thank you a thousand times!

Heroic Warrior
    Groveport, ohio, a suburb of the Capitol, Columbus
    Each one a true work of art. I wish my drawings were half as good as yours were. I love how you brought Siren to life and linking her to Evil Lyn's disguise's. At some job every time!!

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Another wonderful batch of bios! Great seeing Miranda from the weekly newspaper strips in there and glad you retained her romantic connection to MAA!
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com