Page 83 of 86 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 2139

Thread: Gbagok's Unofficial Character Bios

Widget
    So gbagok...... I'm starting to get the twitches and pick at my arms here..... when can i get another hit of bio goodness? I'd even settle for some Tours, just to take the edge off.

Seriously mate, hope you're well and good, no pressure of course, we all appreciate your hard work and dedication to the cause!

Gbagok have been waiting impatiently to see the sequel!

Hi All! I'm sorry I've been running silent for a while, but I had some set backs and other committements to work through over the last few months. Still not quite done with them all, but then I made the mistake of thinking this was the weekend of Mother's Day and that left me with time I didn't think I'd have today. I'll take what I can get! Anyway, here is the next set of bios!

Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Heroic Warrior mikerobertschamp's Avatar
    Groveport, ohio, a suburb of the Capitol, Columbus
    I am loving these bios one and all snake teela, prince goras, king ahgo, kloven, aquarus all nice really nice my biggest surprises were anubi really great bio, the ice queen wow i waited so long to put something with that name. I know your work is unofficial but i hold as my official. Then there is Man Crystal your bio makes him important and pivotal piece of history past and present. Mattel needs you on the team. Wait make you the team. Great work sir and thank you for the exhilaration of these bios.
    My wants all NA POG SOH filmation Garth Lady Slithor Fangor Granita Meteorbs Zark Michi Anghast Sorceress of Serpos Sorceress of Horokoth War Wraith IMMORTALIZED

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    Great bios as usual! I'm still amazed to discover new characters and how you integrate them into a complex narrative.
    10 Most needed items for MOTUC...

Heroic: King Miro / Prince Dakon
    Evil: Skeleteen
    POP: King Micah / Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Hunga the Harpy
    POG: Oracle
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Sebrian / Sagitar

Thank you gbagok. Great to hear from you old friend.

Nice to see some many new characters again. You are doing an amazing job at expanding the MOTU universe.

Would really like to see some more Tours this year please. Many more core and original characters I'd like to see with those spectacular backgrounds - Preternia, Snake Men, Mer People, Qadians, Heroic Warriors, Evil Warriors etc.

Keep going on with all your amazing work. Really appreciate it.
    "A true hero fights for justice and loves kindness." - He-Man, Buzz-Off's Pride, 2002.

2002/DC He-Man Video guy
    Quote Originally Posted by mikerobertschamp
    Mattel needs you on the team
    Actually Mattel/Dark Horse *HAS* him on their team. See the newspaper collection book and upcoming Character Guide book.

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...mpendium/page1

Thanks Jukka I guess my shouts were heard. No just playing but that sums up a lot and makes sense as I know you and many others to put work in. Thanks for the info it actually makes me happy to know.
    My wants all NA POG SOH filmation Garth Lady Slithor Fangor Granita Meteorbs Zark Michi Anghast Sorceress of Serpos Sorceress of Horokoth War Wraith IMMORTALIZED

Widget
    I realy like how Gbagog includes the Charakters from the german audioplays. Can someone tell me the source of Queen Iandir? I didn't know her until now.
    I assume Klovan is an early version of Hoove? Is the name noted somewhere or is it one of Gbagogs creations?

Kloven was in the art of he-man and the masters of the universe dark horse book. In the first couple of pages of the new age chapter. Kloven is gbagok"s I do believe. As for the Ice Queen I heard of little over five years but no details only her name.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Skeletor View Post
    I realy like how Gbagog includes the Charakters from the german audioplays. Can someone tell me the source of Queen Iandir? I didn't know her until now.
    I assume Klovan is an early version of Hoove? Is the name noted somewhere or is it one of Gbagogs creations?
    Queen Iandir comes from the US newspaper comic strips, as collected in the recent book from Dark Horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Jukka View Post
    Actually Mattel/Dark Horse *HAS* him on their team. See the newspaper collection book and upcoming Character Guide book.

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...mpendium/page1
    Yeah that was a huge undertaking for all of us, I'm very proud to have been on the team for both books! Also those are a great resource for a lot of the obscure characters I've featured in these unofficial bios (and will in more to come too).

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Skeletor View Post
    Klovan is a name I made up so that I could include the concept design of Hoove alongside the final version of Hoove in these bios. Queen Iandir appeared in the Daily Newspaper comics (and appears in the book form Dark Horse)! In general I try to keep my own creations in the Fan Character bios thread. Anyone who appears here is either based on a real name or a real design that appeared in MOTU or at least comes from a knock-off line like the Galaxy Warrior Beasts or Feurza-T.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Wonderful batch of bios, my friend! And it's so n'Ice to see Iandir in the mix!
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    Yeah that was a huge undertaking for all of us, I'm very proud to have been on the team for both books! Also those are a great resource for a lot of the obscure characters I've featured in these unofficial bios (and will in more to come too).

Klovan is a name I made up so that I could include the concept design of Hoove alongside the final version of Hoove in these bios. Queen Iandir appeared in the Daily Newspaper comics (and appears in the book form Dark Horse)! In general I try to keep my own creations in the Fan Character bios thread. Anyone who appears here is either based on a real name or a real design that appeared in MOTU or at least comes from a knock-off line like the Galaxy Warrior Beasts or Feurza-T.
    Thank you!

Meanwhile I found at least parts of the comic online, it just took me to long to find it.

I am aware that all characters in this thread are either existing motu or knock-off charakters. That is why I am asking every single time for the ones I don't recognize. I always try to find it myself online before asking, but unfortunatelly the google-force is not with me ...

Anyway: have you already decided what knock-off lines will be part of this in the end? After all there are quite a lot of those out there and I assume it would be nigh impossible to include every one of them.

Anyway: I love your creativity! Please keep it rolling!

Always as magnificent your characters my friend, still bravo !!

Heroic Warrior
    Gbagok, any plans for butterflyer, clawdeen, or sea harp to finish off bios for all the vintage princess of power toyline creatures?

Squirrel that can type Lewd_Squirrel's Avatar
    Superb, spectacular, great, wonderful, & awesome, as usual.
    Does Galactus fart?

Great bios. Love your incredible Masters art work.

I wish Matty would have made 3 3/4 Zoll Figuren with your Art.

Hey Gbagok. I've been going through the bios again and saw Kuduk Ungol. It looks like your version of her is based on the Sorceress' look in the 1987 live-action movie. I dig that, it's really cool!!!
    "A true hero fights for justice and loves kindness." - He-Man, Buzz-Off's Pride, 2002.

I like Anubi, he looks really cool.
    I have finally returned from Despondos.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psa697c4d9.png

Can't wait for more bios I'm anxious to see your takes on the New Adventures scientists, Sprocker, Might Bite, and the remaining Masters Of The Universe Classics figures you haven't gotten to yet Lord Dactys, Light Hope, the Unnamed One and others as well as more of the dinosaurs, Mantisaur, and the other beasts.
    Most Wanted Kittrina, Lady Slither, Hunga, Sagitar, Master Sebrian, Dree Elle,Uncle Montork,King Miro,Butthead, Hoove, Spinwit, Nocturna,Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Twiggets, Drissi, Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast,Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, Red Beast,Kay-La, Red Shadow,Gladiator, Bandwidth, Negator, SawTooth, Skeleteen, Tataran, Lt. Andra, Bug Eye, and MissleToe.

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    Can't wait for more bios I'm anxious to see your takes on the New Adventures scientists, Sprocker, Might Bite, and the remaining Masters Of The Universe Classics figures you haven't gotten to yet Lord Dactys, Light Hope, the Unnamed One and others as well as more of the dinosaurs, Mantisaur, and the other beasts.
    Dactys has a bio, light hope unamed one, spocker, Old man Gar to finish off the council of wisdom, bring it on
    08_dactys_bios_zps9766bed9.jpg

Widget
    Where's Light Hope & Hordak's mantis?

I'm wondering Gbagok, when you do other vehicles are you going to do any more Fighting Foe Men. Will you ever do the Rattlor Trap and Up-Scaler even though they both were just designed but never made.

Heroic Warrior
    So. I now read the bios. All of them. And they are great. I love most of the ideas.
    Some are similar to my own fanfictions, but that is probably because they are obvious.
    The one thing I don't like is what you did with Drissi and Caz. Making some kids the rightfull rulers of Primus because of their royal heritage is ... backwards. Way too backwards for the setting. I mean, they already have a democracy on Primus, why replace it with a monarchy?
    That's the only thing that comes to my mind that I don't like. Everything else is really great.