Thread: Toy Masters Documentary looking video submissions

Masters Chronicles Host! Vinto-Man's Avatar

Toy Masters Documentary looking video submissions

Hey Guys, i noticed this on Facebook and for others who arent on it I thought i would post it here for you all to read and maybe contribute to. Official website launches July 24, 2010. www.toymastersmovie.com

6/7/10: Ultimate He-Fan: We're looking for the biggest He-Man and the Masters of the Universe fan on the planet. You could be featured in the Toy Masters documentary. Just send us a video explaining why you are the biggest He-Fan in the universe. Show us your collection, fan productions, or anything else that makes you the ultimate He-Fan. You can send your submissions on DVD, DV Tape or any other digital media format. Standard definition only. If we pick your submission you will receive instructions on how to provide us with an HD version of your clip. All submissions become the property of Urban Archipelago Films Incorporated, its successors and assignees. If picked to be featured in the documentary a release form will be sent to you, which must be returned signed and dated before footage can be incorporated into the film. Send your submissions to:

Urban Archipelago Films, Inc.
    110 S. Fairfax Ave. #A11-126
    Los Angeles, CA 90036
    Masters of the Universe Chronicles Podcast!

To listen to any show click here

To join the facebook page click here

To subscribe via Itunes click here

Hmmm.
    I haven't heard a thing about this.
    This is the first time.
    Is this legit?

I would figure for something like this, they would have registered here to the forums when they started this project,
    and/or would have contacted the webmaster of He-Man.org.

Do you know them personally? Can you tell us anything about this?