Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Gygor up on Facebook!

Watcher of the Multiverse Jon-O's Avatar

Gygor up on Facebook!

There isn't a zoomed in pic of the bio, so I had to zoom when I looked at it. Very interesting things, including Oo-Larr the jungle He-Man and the Goddess putting him in suspended animation after Keldor was banished.

I love an all inclusive canon!

Jessica Drew (Spider-Woman) is back!! Crow's Avatar
    Here's the link. It's on the notes page so everyone should be able to get there even if you haven't joined Facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/notes.php?id=57309659843
    Crow T. Robot
    "Mike, what the hell is this?!"

"Into the sea of waking dreams, I follow without pride"---Sarah McLachlan Possession

Evil! WHAT FUN!!!

Court Magician sandrockgundam04's Avatar
    He looks amazing, I can't wait for this one!!!

Oo-Larr the jungle He-Man... the terror of bios continues...

Коможедапрочитанекапрочита:овимсајтомуправљајулуда циопседнутиконтролом.Јебаоихмателијебаоихскот .

Evil Lord of the Deadlift Larry Waters's Avatar
    I just read that...so, Jungle He-Man is alive while Adam is alive? I mean, if Gy-Gor is defeated after the Great Unrest, Adam is alive and kicking.

So, the Goddess has just been cooling it for hundreds of years and played no part in the Great Unrest?

This just keeps getting more and more convoluted...

Again I say, anyone that believes TG when he says that this has ALL been planned from the beginning is too trusting. These bios are teh sukk.
    Last edited by Larry Waters; June 18, 2010 at 01:20pm.
    Successful trades/purchases
    Squishy Duck Man, Man-E-Toys, JOAH-MAN, Jawbridge, Zuff-Man, Mern-Ra, He-Ryno, tattoojunkie74, zodak74, bigassbuzz

Adroit Academic Professor Griffin's Avatar
    You had me at Gorillas in Capes...

Plus... "Evil Fighting Gorilla" could be misconstrued so easily. Its like "Evil Ghost of Skeletor" all over again.
    Zodac is the name for God on the lips of all fanboys.

So he's evil now? He looks even better than I thought before, though.
    Last edited by Slayor; June 18, 2010 at 01:25pm.
    "Skeletor to King Randor...Skeletor to King Randor. Come in, you royal boob!"

Villain in training warrenpeace2012's Avatar
    I thought he was a good guy! Oo-Larr? Jungle He-Man? This just raises more questions!! I love it tho!
    Don't mess up TWO-BADD! That's all I ask!

And behold, I will be a blight upon the land and everything I touch shall wither and die. I shall reign in 2012 for my conquest is nigh.

So the trademarked Oo-Larr wasn't a mistake! (Some of us thought it was intended to be Mo-Larr)

He looks fab.

Do you think Oo-Larr is gonna be early mini-comics He-Man?

The bio...

Shortly after the Great Unrest, Keldor was driven behind the Mystic Wall and Gygor, Lord of the Vine Jungle, lead an army of beast men in a series of raids against the long forgotten Castle Grayskull, believing the many tales of its great and mysterious power. It was only through the combined powers of Oo-Larr- the jungle He-Man and The Goddess that Gygor was defeated and placed in a state of suspended animation. Eventually, Hordak returned to Eternia and the savage gorilla was freed by Evil-Lyn in her attempt to bolster Skeletor's forces against the new Horde army. Gygor uses his great strength to fight the Heroic Warriors.

Oo-Larr... the last He-Man before Adam takes on the role? Cool by me!
    Also... Oo-Larr: the Club Eternia 2011 subscription figure, no doubt!!!
    And as an aside... EVIL MONKEY, freed by Evil-Lyn (they should just dub her "free-er of big evils & mistress of bad judgement calls"), to join Skeletor, to help fight Hordak on Eternia.
    LOVING IT!

AND finally... lord of the vine jungle! Leading an army of beast men (like, Beast Man kind of beast men, or more like Shadow Beasts? Or will they be something separate?)

Heroic Warrior
    Shortly after the Great Unrest Keldor was driven behind the mystic wall and Gygor, Lord of the Vine Jungle, lead an army of beast men in a series of raids against the long forgotten Castle Grayskull believing the many tales of it's great and mysterious power. It was only through the combined powers of Oo-Larr, the more jungle He-man and The Goddess that Gygor was defeated and placed in a state of suspended animation. Eventually Hordak returned to Eternia and the savage gorilla was freed by Evil-Lyn in her attempt to bolster Skeletor's forces against the new Horde army. Gygor uses his great strength to fight the Heroic Warriors.

Watcher of the Multiverse Jon-O's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Country View Post
    I just read that...so, Jungle He-Man is alive while Adam is alive? I mean, if Gy-Gor is defeated after the Great Unrest, Adam is alive and kicking.

So, is it Goddess or Green Goddess to which they're referring? If it is the Green Goddess, she's just been cooling it for hundreds of years and played no part in the Great Unrest?

I'm with you there. Unless of course Jungle He-Man died defeating him and Adam was born a short time after. We won't know for a while. And I guess it's probably still in the bloodline to be a He-Man, just not one direct line down to Adam.

I'm thinking it's the (Green) Goddess, being refered to. The package simply lists her as "The Goddess". That makes you wonder about Tee-La now... Oh wait... I think I got it. I wonder if they're making Tee-La be the Sorceress!!!
    I love an all inclusive canon!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Country View Post

So, the Goddess has just been cooling it for hundreds of years and played no part in the Great Unrest?

Again I say, anyone that believes TG when he says that this has ALL been planned from the beginning is too trusting. These bios are teh sukk.
    BC, I don't think Adam was alive when Randor (still a captain, not married to the queen yet) was fighting against Keldor.
    200X Power Sword, 200X Toon, 200X Continuity.... Yeah, it's all about 200X!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbot View Post
    Oo-Larr the jungle He-Man... the terror of bios continues...

If I was a bettin' man, I would say this bio reveals our 2011 exclusive subscription figure.
    Keep The "Classicized" 200x Heads in MOTUC!

Matty Savings For the Year because of No DOS Purchases: $210

Just remembered where I heard "Oo-Larr" before:
    http://tinypic.com/r/1zfu9z9/6
    Коможедапрочитанекапрочита:овимсајтомуправљајулуда циопседнутиконтролом.Јебаоихмателијебаоихскот .

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    So the trademarked Oo-Larr wasn't a mistake! (Some of us thought it was intended to be Mo-Larr)

He looks fab.

Do you think Oo-Larr is gonna be early mini-comics He-Man?
    Actually, I bet Oo-Larr was a mistake, they just decided to use it anyway since they already paid for it.

It's too close to Mo-Larr to be a coincidence.
    SKELETORTILLA...Evil Painter of MOTU
    My DeviantArt page http://dwaynepinkney.deviantart.com/
    Available for commissions

Quote Originally Posted by SAMURAI36 View Post
    BC, I don't think Adam was alive when Randor (still a captain, not married to the queen yet) was fighting against Keldor.
    I know what you're saying. But unless Oo-Larr dies pretty quickly after the Wall went up, Adam would HAVE to have been born while he was alive. What were they, behind the wall 20 years? And Adam is 16? I guess Jungle He-Man could have died in that amount of time. Still...
    Squishy Duck Man, Man-E-Toys, JOAH-MAN, Jawbridge, Zuff-Man, Mern-Ra, He-Ryno, tattoojunkie74, zodak74, bigassbuzz

Interesting..... Gygor still looks awesome but his awesomeness was just taken way down because he's evil. Oh well I'm still getting one.
    Mattel I demand the following:

Spinwit,Spinnerella, The Scientists, Rio Blast, Mara, Crita, Kayo, Mermista,

My Facebook, check it out!

Villain in training warrenpeace2012's Avatar
    The 2011 sub figure is a Mini Comic character, and unless Oo-Larr is from a mini comic, he's not it.
    Don't mess up TWO-BADD! That's all I ask!

And behold, I will be a blight upon the land and everything I touch shall wither and die. I shall reign in 2012 for my conquest is nigh.

Quote Originally Posted by nato View Post
    If I was a bettin' man, I would say this bio reveals our 2011 exclusive subscription figure.
    That was exactly my thought too when I read it...

Sallah

Quote Originally Posted by warrenpeace2012 View Post
    The 2011 sub figure is a Mini Comic character, and unless Oo-Larr is from a mini comic, he's not it.
    Well...he IS the Jungle He-Man, and he's hanging out with the Green Goddess, so I'm thinking that he fits the parameters.

Quote Originally Posted by warrenpeace2012 View Post
    I believe they consider the "barbaric" He-Man used in the original 4 Don Glut mini-comics to be the "jungle" He-Man. This is the bare-footed He-Man that the Goddess gives the armor too.

Sallah

Quote Originally Posted by Sallah View Post
    I believe they consider the "barbaric" He-Man used in the original 4 Don Glut mini-comics to be the "jungle" He-Man. This is the bare-footed He-Man that the Goddess gives the armor too.

Sallah
    Word up.