Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 36 of 36

Thread: Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures

  1. #26
    Member of the Royal Family JimmyPSHayes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Westmont,IL
    Posts
    1,646
    VERY surprised it didn't suck NEARLY as much as I thought it would. I'd actually watch it. Still miss Marty Ingle's voice and the hat, though.
    I love it when a plan comes together.

  2. #27
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Des Moines IA
    Posts
    2,664

  3. #28
    Grammer Flunky Shredder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    wyckoff, nj
    Posts
    4,138
    can someone please point me to the direction of ordering the old cartoon series on VOD? Still can't figure out where to get it
    Geek Media -
    http://www.youtube.com/NTV1978

    Geek Media Abridged - Packing Protons
    http://www.youtube.com/WPLJTV

  4. #29
    Heroic Warrior Krueger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    2,848
    Quote Originally Posted by midor View Post
    I quite like the look of that.

  5. #30
    Heroic Warrior mbaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,462
    Quote Originally Posted by Shredder View Post
    can someone please point me to the direction of ordering the old cartoon series on VOD? Still can't figure out where to get it
    http://www.wbshop.com/PacMan-The-Com...,pd.html?cgid=

  6. #31
    Cobra Saboteur Firefly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    8,184
    Quote Originally Posted by midor View Post
    Between this new Pac Man show in the fall of 2013 and the Tron series this summer, Disney XD is actually giving me a reason to check out their channel.

  7. #32
    Completely Serious. Bri-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    right behind you...
    Posts
    645
    i'm a huge pac-man fan...but i don't like arad's sensibilities...he's so out of touch and seems to only see properties in the most superficial ways. in other words he only knows how to think like a producer.

    how about getting pac-man back to his roots and get another truly iconic video game for him to really get his name back in the zeitgeist...then you can talk about making a cartoon...come to think of it...a good pac-man storyline would probably be best in a dreamworks animation movie...

    and stop making every cartoon character a teenager! believe it or not, execs, kids can relate to adult characters!
    FILMATION
    PRESENTS
    .:*~*:Thank You, Lou Scheimer...and Good Journey:*~*:.
    ...For Every Destination is but a Doorway to Another...
    The Time Has Come for Crackers The Clown and Chef Allen in MOTUC!

  8. #33
    Heroic Warrior mbaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,462
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Between this new Pac Man show in the fall of 2013 and the Tron series this summer, Disney XD is actually giving me a reason to check out their channel.
    I'm sorry, but that channel still has A long way to go before becomes watchable. Bringing back the 'Disney Afternoon' classics, and removing junk like 'Zeke & Luthor' would be A very good start. Sure, 'Avengers: Earth's Mightest Heroes' is one of the few bright spots they've got, but it needs to be surrounded by much better shows in my book.
    Last edited by mbaker; March 1, 2012 at 09:43am.

  9. #34
    Widget Wrestler Mr. Shokoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Villa Park, IL
    Posts
    9,541
    Quote Originally Posted by Bri-Man View Post
    i'm a huge pac-man fan...but i don't like arad's sensibilities...he's so out of touch and seems to only see properties in the most superficial ways. in other words he only knows how to think like a producer.

    how about getting pac-man back to his roots and get another truly iconic video game for him to really get his name back in the zeitgeist...then you can talk about making a cartoon...come to think of it...a good pac-man storyline would probably be best in a dreamworks animation movie...

    and stop making every cartoon character a teenager! believe it or not, execs, kids can relate to adult characters!
    If we had "likes" on these forums, you'd have just got one from me.
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

    JOIN THE GROUP...

    FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

  10. #35
    Completely Serious. Bri-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    right behind you...
    Posts
    645
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Shokoti View Post
    If we had "likes" on these forums, you'd have just got one from me.
    thanks homie! right back atcha!
    FILMATION
    PRESENTS
    .:*~*:Thank You, Lou Scheimer...and Good Journey:*~*:.
    ...For Every Destination is but a Doorway to Another...
    The Time Has Come for Crackers The Clown and Chef Allen in MOTUC!

  11. #36
    Cobra Saboteur Firefly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    8,184
    I just discovered that this show has been airing for a couple months. I DVR'ed a couple episodes, but haven't watched them yet.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •