Thread: UK Horde Prime as Tri Solar System Horde Commander

UK Horde Prime as Tri Solar System Horde Commander

Since specifically in the MOTUC Bios the Space Mutants are a faction of the Horde in the Tri Solar system and because of UK Horde Prime's unique design and his inclusion as a head, specifically that helmet, I've decided that he should be the "Hordak" of that region of space.

Certainly this is all conceptual and no real support. But Conceptually what do you think? Since it is a unique and existing design in the MOTU Property via the UK Comics it deserves a place, and what better place than in a different region of space than the main line?

If the Space Mutants are going to be retconned into the Horde, or as Horde Agents more specifically, doesnt it make sense that they would have their own representative of a higher Horde agent the answer too, much like Hordak answered to Horde Prime in the Filmation Cartoon?

Frankly that would allow more characters, which Mattel likes to do, and give UK Horde Prime a legitimate existence rather than a variant head for a pre-existing character. And with that look, that helmet, he would look great with Flogg n the boys.

I know when I finally finish my custom UK Horde Prime he's going with the Space Mutants. It's obvious really.

I'd like to hear any thoughts. Side note, because he's "UK" Horde Prime, he could have Real Name: Eukae or something.

Horde Prime for MOTUC! I personally agree with that plan.
    Last edited by Neophron; August 8, 2014 at 09:33am.
    Try to reach inside of me, try to drain my energy
    Let me show you just what I'm made of
    Simple curiosity trying to take a bite of me
    Let me show you just what I'm made of now...

Great Idea!!!
    Please like my cool MOTU Universe FaceBook page at:

https://www.facebook.com/browse/admi...14947855236095

Cool idea!
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Sssqueeze, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah

This is a tricky one for me.

On the one hand, I like that Horde Prime comes with two heads that are his own because of the implications that he was dual-headed.

A Horde General in charge of the Space Mutants is a cool idea, though. Was there not also another Horde Prime head design floating around out there? Something akin to a towering Galactus-like head-piece? Maybe that could be made to be the Space Mutant Commander/Overseer.

In any case, you pose a fun question, and if I saw your collection with UK Horde Head as Horde head of the Space Mutants, I'd say, "I like it!" I just don't know if I can sacrifice my Horde Prime's personal canonicity of dual-headed.

See Poweron as I understand it the "Galactus Head" it what the Helmet for MOTUC Horde Prime is. It's awfully Galactus-y isnt it? SO it's a helmet the HOrdak looking head wears.

As for two heads, I hear that. I always saw that in the 'Toon as one of those over the top jokes, not really "Real" in that we were really never ment to see how Horde Prime looked, but it was supposed to be intimidating so they just kinda threw out jokey throwaway lines about how scary he is. So two heads.

As for literal? Sure, both, fine. I'd be more satisfied with assuming that the MOTUC Horde Prime we have was the standard sized humanoid and Hordak's brother. However he eventually gets blasted, messed up, or whatever, and so had that giant robot hand connecting to a giant life support, robot body, or whatever you like. So he has a real head, and a Giant Robot Body Head, but he's inside that, or his life force, or whatever.

To me, if he was ever Hordak's brother, he was never a huge giant, but I do not mind that he was all giant in that toon if it were assumed he is somehow inside that body, but not actually that is his body. Get it?

So that's the "2 Heads" in any way I could see it. Though I really think it is a non-canonical joke thing. Much like how at the end of many horror movies they have one last "Jokey" thing, to show in a non-canonical way that the "threat has not truly passed"

Example being (strangely both from Nightmare on Elm Street sequels) where in part 3 the model of Nancy's house that Kristen was making has a light turn on at the end, to show Freddy still is out there. I dont think we are supposed to believe that a real light turned on in that out of dream house. It's just a joke stinger, not really real. Or in Freddy VS Jason, Freddy's head winks at the end. It is obvious we are not ment to think that the Severed Head of Freddy Krueger just kinda looked into in movie what would be nothing and wink at an audience that is watching a movie. No, he's just winking at the audience breaking the 4th wall as a joke. That head, in canon, in movie, never winked, though he literally winked in the movie. Just outside stuff.

So all that wordy stuff is to say nah, I dont buy that Hordak had a Giant 2 headed Brother at any point. I can make reasons, as explained above, how you could still make that work in one way or another. But at no point did I think we were ment to believe Hordak had an enormous Giant 2 headed brother.

It was pillow talk, baby.

Back on point Galactus Helmet Horde Prime with a Hordak type face is Horde Prime, Brother to Hordak. That othe head, well it is "Horde Prime" but as a pack in head, begs the question who could he really be. And this is a pretty good answer. It's not Hordak's brother. So boom, NA Horde Prime.

Heck even if it were both Horde Prime's real heads, I am interested how you'd explain he at any point has both of those heads. where? Hidden neck under the armour? Nah, a changing head would not be 2 headed even if he had one and it became the other. And no way he had a Two Bad going on.

We still have no idea what Horde Lord the father of Horde Prime and Hordak looks like, Maybe shoe horn in this look for him, or and i know this is a point of controversy, but Before we had rights to Horde Prime there was Horde supreme, maybe he can take on his identity, being the brother of Horde lord or something to that extent. For me its about interconnecting what we have already, I'm all about creating a new character, but from what we have already, some source material.

Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    See Poweron as I understand it the "Galactus Head" it what the Helmet for MOTUC Horde Prime is. It's awfully Galactus-y isnt it? SO it's a helmet the HOrdak looking head wears.

As for two heads, I hear that. I always saw that in the 'Toon as one of those over the top jokes, not really "Real" in that we were really never ment to see how Horde Prime looked, but it was supposed to be intimidating so they just kinda threw out jokey throwaway lines about how scary he is. So two heads.

As for literal? Sure, both, fine. I'd be more satisfied with assuming that the MOTUC Horde Prime we have was the standard sized humanoid and Hordak's brother. However he eventually gets blasted, messed up, or whatever, and so had that giant robot hand connecting to a giant life support, robot body, or whatever you like. So he has a real head, and a Giant Robot Body Head, but he's inside that, or his life force, or whatever.
    I'm down with that. I interpret Horde Prime in Classics as the "Wizard behind the curtain" as it were.

To me, if he was ever Hordak's brother, he was never a huge giant, but I do not mind that he was all giant in that toon if it were assumed he is somehow inside that body, but not actually that is his body. Get it?
    I'm with ya.

So that's the "2 Heads" in any way I could see it. Though I really think it is a non-canonical joke thing. Much like how at the end of many horror movies they have one last "Jokey" thing, to show in a non-canonical way that the "threat has not truly passed"

Example being (strangely both from Nightmare on Elm Street sequels) where in part 3 the model of Nancy's house that Kristen was making has a light turn on at the end, to show Freddy still is out there. I dont think we are supposed to believe that a real light turned on in that out of dream house. It's just a joke stinger, not really real. Or in Freddy VS Jason, Freddy's head winks at the end. It is obvious we are not ment to think that the Severed Head of Freddy Krueger just kinda looked into in movie what would be nothing and wink at an audience that is watching a movie. No, he's just winking at the audience breaking the 4th wall as a joke. That head, in canon, in movie, never winked, though he literally winked in the movie. Just outside stuff.

So all that wordy stuff is to say nah, I dont buy that Hordak had a Giant 2 headed Brother at any point. I can make reasons, as explained above, how you could still make that work in one way or another. But at no point did I think we were ment to believe Hordak had an enormous Giant 2 headed brother.

It was pillow talk, baby.

Back on point Galactus Helmet Horde Prime with a Hordak type face is Horde Prime, Brother to Hordak. That othe head, well it is "Horde Prime" but as a pack in head, begs the question who could he really be. And this is a pretty good answer. It's not Hordak's brother. So boom, NA Horde Prime.

Heck even if it were both Horde Prime's real heads, I am interested how you'd explain he at any point has both of those heads. where? Hidden neck under the armour? Nah, a changing head would not be 2 headed even if he had one and it became the other. And no way he had a Two Bad going on.
    He keeps it in a box in his closet. If Modulok can do these things, then so can Horde Prime.

It's all fun. I love that you were compelled to get super-explanatory about it all, so I'll refrain from positing that Freddy does have some pretty meta abilities given what the Dream Demons gave him. One could argue that those teasers were within the realm of his powers . . .

Like I said, though . . . I'll refrain from putting that out there.

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    We still have no idea what Horde Lord the father of Horde Prime and Hordak looks like, Maybe shoe horn in this look for him, or and i know this is a point of controversy, but Before we had rights to Horde Prime there was Horde supreme, maybe he can take on his identity, being the brother of Horde lord or something to that extent. For me its about interconnecting what we have already, I'm all about creating a new character, but from what we have already, some source material.
    Well, heh, personally until this new Filmation Hordak I was thinking that the Gray original toy Hordak was the (as depicted in 200x toon) ancient sorcerer who got blasted, lost his body, and deposed to Despondos.

Then in Despondos he built a big robot body to house his blasted soul, and that was Horde Prime. His brother, the blue techno one, became the new Hordak, and ruled the Horde on Etheria and invaded Eternia & kidnapped Adora.

With the inclusion of a Horde Supreme, that is the new Horde Prime we got. Father, eldest brother, whatever. So I saw Gray Sorcerer and Blue Techno as two different characters, which still frankly works for me. And Horde Supreme being this ancient thing.

Anyway it's all academic since evidently the old gray sorcerer turned into the blue techno. I'm sticking in my head with the ideas I've outlined here. Say Horde Prime is a title for the system or region of space overseer with Hordak being a planetary commander. So back to my oringal point, both Hordak's older brother and UK HOrde Prime are Horde Primes in their respective systems. With a Horde Supreme ruling Horde World. The Horde Prime toy we got is my Horde Supreme.

- - - Updated - - -

Well of course they were in the picture, they 'really happend' but I always took it as a wink to the audience not supposed to be cannon. But you're right. He could. I get wordy.

So P, who do you if you thought about it think that UK Horde Prime could be? A former (or later) head that the big Robot body has inside of himself right? Which was first, where did it come from? Just curious if you've given it much thought.

Well of course they were in the picture, they 'really happend' but I always took it as a wink to the audience not supposed to be cannon. But you're right. He could. I get wordy.

So P, who do you if you thought about it think that UK Horde Prime could be? A former (or later) head that the big Robot body has inside of himself right? Which was first, where did it come from? Just curious if you've given it much thought.
    I like to give a little more benefit to the Classics canon sometimes, so the way I'm looking at it is that the big brother Hordak head is the original Horde Prime. His figure in that form is his original way to be, and the giant Filmation robot thing is kind of like a Wizard of Oz show. It's a giant extension of himself, but if you peek behind the curtain and the smoke, you see the regular sized guy.

His second head, (the UK head) is a head that he can put on by removing his original head and attaching the UK style head. Given what you've put out there, though, I've expanded my idea a bit to have the UK head actually be the head of his father, Horde Supreme. Since Horde Prime and his brother Hordak usurped the power and killed their father, big brother kept dad's head and will wear it sometimes to access his father's memories, and to inspire the old fear of Horde Supreme in his underlings who were used to serving under that visage.
    Orko: It's like the Sorceress said: sometimes, the ones who seem the worst, need our help the most.
    He-Man: You're learning.

I was trying to derive a way of recognize the fact that Horde prime was supposed to have 2 heads (from Filmation), So the Skull of powers origins could be modified in one of two ways, 1. In regards to that dc crossover, say the skull is that of Horde Lord, their true father, or 2. Say at one time Horde Prime had 2 heads, and Hordak decapitated one in the process of an assassination attempt, that would explain a bitter animosity of them and possibly the creation of the technovirus to repair himself and why he looks more teched out then Hordak, just a cool theory I came up with

I could see the Second head as a Denebrian Horde Commander. Flogg doesn't really fit that bill since he is intent on taking over the Horde with Skeletor. There must be some sort of actual Horde presence on Denebria (though I expect it is light, since Denebria doesn't have much to offer), otherwise there wouldn't be anyone for Flogg's Mutants to rebel against. Funny how Classics has kind of turned The Space Mutants into a messed up version of The Great Rebellion. Lol.
    MELIAC in MOTUC! We need a mutant, alien, cyclops, reformed baddie, sheriff in the mix!

PLEASE ANNOUNCE DRAGSTOR SOON!