Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Evil Robot in MOTUC?

I think he´s just crap

Crocosquirtersaurus!

Hey I like Crocosquirtersaurus, "Evil Robot" of the Horde.

He looks better than the other giant figures we already got.

BTW...nice artwork.
    Have No Fear, Smith Is Here!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    The potential
    He needs less green and more black or grey areas...

The Horde could need some giant war-robot...

Sorry but the Horde needs Mantenna, Mosquitor, Modulok, Multi-Bot, Trooper, Dragstor and Shadow Weaver first.
    I know why i will not take a sub next year. Everybody wants every negligible thing in the line.

The prototype is pretty lame, but the fan artwork update is brilliant. I have no doubt the Horsemen could make an amazing version of this thing. Hell, if they play their cards right they might even be able to re-use some of the parts for Artilla!

Being part of the Horde makes sense to me because of their focus on technology and military weaponry.

I want an Evil Robot!!

I hope this thing still has a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    I hope this thing still has a chance.

http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/...s/uh-huh-1.gif
    It probably does, but probably not for another year or two. I don't know how the parts can be reused, but every year needs a Gygor or Star Sister-style surprise.

Heck yea, I want him! And ge totally needs to keep the name "Evil Robot", hahaha! Nothing else should take it's place. His tagline can be, "Evil Robot: Mechanical Master of Mayhem".

I think the prototype is actually the same scale if not smaller than a vintage figure. If the 4H worked their magic on him, he'd be pretty awesome at a 6-7 inch scale, or even an oversized figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Since Mattel are exploring the murky area of prototypes and unproduced figures of Gy-Gor, what do people think of more "never before seen" or "lost" figures? This guy would be a good example, since he seems to have been quite far in production.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../evilrobot.jpg
    I really LOVE the prototype for Evil Robot and hope he makes it into the line!

Quote Originally Posted by King Tamusk View Post
    Heck yea, I want him! And ge totally needs to keep the name "Evil Robot", hahaha! Nothing else should take it's place. His tagline can be, "Evil Robot: Mechanical Master of Mayhem".

I think the prototype is actually the same scale if not smaller than a vintage figure. If the 4H worked their magic on him, he'd be pretty awesome at a 6-7 inch scale, or even an oversized figure.
    I say "Evil Robot" with the tagline....

...."Evil Robot."
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post

...."Evil Robot."

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post

...."Evil Robot."
    Works for me!

Why is this character in the figures that cannot be made catergory on the index. If he was made into a prototype, then he is in the same ranks as Eldor, hero, Gygor, and the star sisters and Mattel owns the rights to him. Anyone have an explantion? I would love to see this guy Classized, and made into a shadow beast/gygor size, the horde needs some muscle( horde Mammoth would be nice in this size too)

Any chance of this guy seeing the light of day in the next two years? I think a Horsemen version of this guy would be BA. Maybe it's the holiday item or the "head scratcher" item?

I would love it if he ends up being the $35 Holiday item in 2014.

As one of only 2 prototype not made by Mattel yet in MOTUC (the others being galacmytes/ Gleanons from NA) this guy guy deserves to be made. And with the four horsemen behind the wheel, I think he would be a total hit.

I'm still hoping to see the Evil Robot in MOTUC. I think he'd make an awesome addition to the Horde!!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Yes make this Starriors reject now. Do it now Mattel!!
    Icer and Filmation Clawful made. Mission complete.

Quote Originally Posted by dedset13 View Post
    I'm still hoping to see the Evil Robot in MOTUC. I think he'd make an awesome addition to the Horde!!
    I would still love one. I know most people disagreed but the concept figures and never before released figures (Eldor, Vikor, etc) were the most exciting figures released.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

Shezar in MOTUC please! The All American's Avatar
    Evil Robot in MOTUC? Sure, why not.

In The Four Horsemen We Trust.

Yes Please!

I would love something as quirky as this in the line.
    Plus it is another prototype to add to the list of characters.

Would want and purchase!

Oh god no that thing is ugly.... HUGE PASS for me
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Kittrina, Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor.

Heroic Warrior mikerobertschamp's Avatar
    Groveport, ohio, a suburb of the Capitol, Columbus
    I would like this hunk of metal made into a figure for Classics. But I would like the 4HM to do a major update. This character has some great potential, even for a quick Asian knock off. He would fit in just fine with The Evil Horde. I would also like to admit that I am a fanatic over anything that has to do with He-man and Masters of the Universe, and She-ra the princess of power. I wish the whole fan base felt the same way.
    My wants all NA POG SOH filmation Garth Lady Slithor Meteorbs Zark Michi, Kothos, King Taurius, King Helios, Kittrina, Illumina, be plastic IMMORTALIZED

I really hope we get Lodar next year so I can update my avatar to EVIL ROBOT! He is my most wanted figure after, Lodar. MOTUC is all about finishing what was never realized from the past. Getting He-ro, Eldor, the Star Sisters, Glory Bird, Darius and Mara have been epic! And now Evil Robot is the last of the figure prototypes. I think he is a huge candidate for an exclusive, either Chase, SDCC or traveling. This is the kind of figure that isn't must have by everyone, but would make a welcome addition for a lot of us. And as usual, the 4H would knock this guy out!! Bring him on!!!
    TOP WANTS:

SONGSTER, EVIL ROBOT, SAGITAR, ARTILLA, TUVAR, BADDHRA, SLIME PIT BONE WARRIOR,

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Jake View Post
    I really hope we get Lodar next year so I can update my avatar to EVIL ROBOT! He is my most wanted figure after, Lodar. MOTUC is all about finishing what was never realized from the past. Getting He-ro, Eldor, the Star Sisters, Glory Bird, Darius and Mara have been epic! And now Evil Robot is the last of the figure prototypes. I think he is a huge candidate for an exclusive, either Chase, SDCC or traveling. This is the kind of figure that isn't must have by everyone, but would make a welcome addition for a lot of us. And as usual, the 4H would knock this guy out!! Bring him on!!!
    That was dururing the ToyGuru days and Toy guru no longer works for Mattel. Now we have Collectors Choice so Unless Evil Robot scores VERY HIGH in fan polls he won't be made since Collectors Choice is about Highly wanted Fan Favorites.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Kittrina, Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor.