For those of you who do not know anything of heroclix. it is a miniature game based on comic books or popular video games. recently it has returned with new rules and better effects to make the gameplay for original players that much better. so on HCRealms is a heroclix fan website where everyone gets the latest news on heroclix and open discussion board. here im in the middle of posting dials for He-man and the masters of the universe.

http://www.hcrealms.com/forum/showth...=1#post4818474

How the game is played is that figures. these figures have a rotating base with a sculpt of the character in some pose or a scene from a comic or movie. in this rotating base there is a slot which shows a series of numbers that give the figure its stats. There is Movement,Attack,Defense and damage slots. so 4 numbers corrispond to how the character operates. so a 8 put on the movement slot means the character can move across 8 squares on a map. the attack number is used against a opposing figures Defense Value. the attack is compared to the defense and 2 regular six sided dice are used to make up the difference. when the difference or higher is made then the attack succeeds and damage is done based on the number given on the attackers dial.

Example: Attacker A: 10 attack value. Defender B: 15 Defense Value.
15-10= 5
so this means the attacker must roll a 5 or higher with the two die if they want to hit the defender.

the damage determines how many "Clicks" the dial turns. there are only so many clicks each dial has before KO is shown on the dial. so if i were to do 3 clicks of damage the defenders dial would turn 3 times to the right and would show a whole new set of stats.

even with these stats there are powers which can help individuals. if your curious to some of the powers and what they do. i have put a link to the powers and abilities card.
http://wizkidsgames.com/downloads/BNight_PAC.pdf

Also to make mention that Wizkids/Neca do look on this website for ideas. so maybe once i get done this list i could push and convince them to make a he-man one shot set much like the watchmen set. or invincible. come with map, dice, figures. maybe have tytus as a collosal figure. i know Dr.Manhattan in the watchmen set is one.

so im also taking dials you want to see next otherwise im going to make species type dials of Eternia: Andreenids, Caligars, Avians, Speleeans, Snake men, and Kulataks.

I have a list of the figures im doing for the set. so if there are any characters im missing for the list besure to let me know. ive just been busy trying to make dials for each character i never had a chance to go over the list.
#01 He-man
#02 Prince Adam
#03 Keldor
#04 Skeletor
#05 Beastman
#06 Trap-Jaw
#07 Evil Lyn
#08 Tri-klops
#09 Skeleton Minion
#10 Armored Skeleton
#11 Air Centurion
#12 Whiplash