Thread: New Fan Characters by Wolfy

New Fan Characters by Wolfy

I was originally going to wait until I had a few more to share but I decided to simply post what I have for now and will add more to this thread as I create them.

So without much further ado here are two new characters invented by yours truly...

First up is

FADE-BLADE

Name: Fade-Blade

Powers / Abilities: Expert Swordsman favoring dual swords style. Able to become completely invisible at will.

BIO:

A childhood friend of my heroic Snakeman Sertek, Fade-Blade also did not agree with King Hsss's beliefs and agreed with Sertek that the Snakemen and others could learn to live together. However despite his personal feelings he was still loyal to his king using his impressive sword skills and his natural ability to turn invisible to fight his King's foes.

However everything changed when King Hsss used Fade-Blade's brother as a guinea pig in an experiment which left him a mindless and emotionless killer. Disgusted at these events Fade-Blade left the snakemen and went to join the heroic Masters where he once again teamed up with his long lost friend Sertek.

----------------------------------

GAS BLASTER

Name: Gas-Blaster

BIO:

Created by Horde scientists as the first in a new line of invincible warriors, Gas-Blaster is a toxic cloud of living sentient gases who is kept together through the use of a specially create and almost indestructible containment suit which prevents his enemies from damaging his suit and causing a leak which would quickly result in him dissipating.

Despite numerous attempts to create another of his kind Horde Scientists were unable to duplicate the results and create another living cloud of toxic gases.

Gas-Blaster, as he became known, now fights by overwhelming his foes with a blast of gas from the cannisters on his back. These can range from simple knock out gases to highly poisonous ones. (The reason he doesn't use himself to fight his foes is simply because the more he fired parts of himself at them the less of him there would be untill there was nothing left)
    Last edited by wolfsfang; January 18, 2015 at 07:01pm.
    Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

Great ideas and more Snake men can never hurt if you ask me!

The only thing i donīt like about Fade-Blade is the cape, a fighter with a cape always contradicts and reminds me of the Incredebiles:

Gas-Blasters armor looks great and i like your explanation (and both their feet )
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

True capes can be an issue but Fade-Blade thinks they look stylish

still here is what he looks like when he is not wearing his cape

That thing around his neck is not a cape but is instead basically a scarf. It comes to a point behind his back just below the middle of shoulder blades.

basically like this but worn on the back not the front

The piece of blue cloth you can see behind his legs is attached to his belt and is part of the rest of the blue you can also see on his waist.
    Last edited by wolfsfang; January 18, 2015 at 06:28pm.
    Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

Heroic Warrior
    These are quite the original characters Wolfsfang.

I gave you grief about Gas-Blaster in the chatroom but that is a nice body design.