Mattel has once again provided answers to your questions.
Thanks again to them for taking the time to answer these!
Check out their answers to your Round 40 questions!
This round of questions were selected by zodak74,
and proofed against old Q&As by Uncle Montork.
Thanks to them for their help!
1. zodak74: Fans are upset that She-Ra can not be shown maskless, due to the hole in her forehead needed in order to keep her classic toy mask on. When it comes time for Catra, will Mattel consider giving Catra two heads? One with the mask, and one with no mask? The "jealous beauty" won't be much of a beauty with a similar hole in her forehead!
We could have easily given She-Ra two non-removable masks. The peg in her head was Mattel going the extra mile by giving fans a third way to display her mask on, by rotating the mask. She was never designed (at least not in this version) to be displayed without a mask.
How Catra will be done remains to be seen. Nothing is locked down yet and these choices are usually made by the Horsemen and design, not marketing.
2. FAKER II: Loose ankles on MOTUC figures are starting to become more common than rare. Is this an issue which Mattel will be addressing in the near future?
Yes, this is something we are very committed to working on and, ideally, fixing permanently.
3. Eterniandreams: On the map of Eternia there is only 1 drawing that isn't named, the mountain surrounded by water north of the Temple of Hordak. It is weird that this is the only landmark on the map without a name. What is this mountain? Was the name forgotten by accident?
That info is yet to be revealed. There is significance, but it is under wraps for now.
4. Scorpia: When Mattel get to Entrapta, have any considerations been made into how best to tackle the character's long hair? (given that this is a vital part of her and that rooted hair has been ruled-out for any characters)
We have not yet begun to tackle Entrapa. She would be a challenge…but a fun one! Maybe one day we will get to her, but no plans for now to confirm.
5. bamf1980: If and when you get to She-Ra variants, would you please consider using the vintage bodice/skirt instead of the Style Guide/Filmation inspired outfit used for the current figure?
Having seen how awesome the vintage mask looks on her, I'd like to see the rest of the outfit show up at some point. If not on a "regular" She-Ra, then definitely on a Starburst She-Ra.
This is a great suggestion on a She-Ra variant and we do plan to revisit the Princess of Power again one day. However, there’s nothing specific to announce at this time.