Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here if you've received a King Grayskull!

Post here if you've received a King Grayskull!

anyone get an email saying it was airborne?
    Good Traders - Troz, biged98, IceWolf
    Check My eBay auctions for many rarities!
    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZonlytherare

I got the email too!
    This could be the end of the world.. of warcraft.

Mine is IN TRANSIT! (UPS Ground)
    Uncle Montork has returned from Trolla!

I received my shipping notice on Tuesday, but the UPS tracking still comes up as "Billing Information Received." Nothing has actually been shipped out yet. Did you guys check your tracking numbers?

I received the 2nd e-mail for shipment today. This one was from Mattel. Can't wait!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Zodach View Post
    I received my shipping notice on Tuesday, but the UPS tracking still comes up as "Billing Information Received." Nothing has actually been shipped out yet. Did you guys check your tracking numbers?
    Got two shipment notifications - one Monday evening from the "DCL shipping department" and a second from Mattel Tuesday night/Wednesday morning. UPS tracking still lists it as "Billing Information Received" as of this writing. We'll see...

Evil Master of Arcades Gamutstreet's Avatar
    The first tracking number still says Billing received. There is a new tracking number on the second email that actually has Origin Scan and Departure Scan. Weird.
    Always remember the dark days of 2004 with no new MOTU in sight...

Only 4 more that need updating:

Saurod, Blast Attak
    Dragstor, Multi-Bot

The Scare is in the Glow! Scare Glow's Avatar
    The original tracking number I received is still “active” per say, but nothing has been handed over to UPS to actually ship yet (Billing info recieved). As far as I know anyway.

Based on what’s being said here I’m guessing all of those original numbers are going to be voided out for new ones.

As of now I have not received any new e-mails from Mattycollector and my order still reads as in process.

If anyone actually gets some progress on a tracking number provided by DCL Shipping Department, please let us know.

The Cerebral Assassin hhhelmsley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamutstreet View Post
    The first tracking number still says Billing received. There is a new tracking number on the second email that actually has Origin Scan and Departure Scan. Weird.
    Same here, but even more weird, Mattel release the hold in my bank account and never charged it back.

If anyone actually gets some progress on a tracking number provided by DCL Shipping Department, please let us know.[/QUOTE]

I have two scan already.
    Last edited by hhhelmsley; August 1, 2008 at 06:34pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I've been checking my tracking number from UPS every day this week and it still says "billing information received."

However, what I didn't do was check to see if my credit card had been charged as I assumed it had since it went through to UPS. My credit card has not been charged and now I'm starting to wonder with a raised eyebrow.

EDIT: Just like I hadn't checked to see if my credit card had been charged, I also hadn't checked at the findmyorder.com site until today. Despite that UPS shipping/tracking number e-mail I got on Tuesday, my mattycollector.com order status still says "Order in Process."
    Last edited by A.J.; August 1, 2008 at 07:49pm.

Same here. The Digital River purchase authorization dropped off overnight. My order still says "order in process" at mattycollector.com.

I did get an original confirmation e-mail, but I am beginning to get worried.

Door with dental plan. Jawbridge's Avatar
    I got two "shipment sent" emails on Tuesday, so I was pretty psyched until I received one yesterday saying a payment hasn't been sent on an order. That was for the credit card payment, the two PayPal payments seem to be the one's that actually went through. I think they are "on to me" about ordering five figures. Not that I wanted to over-order, but in all the madness that's just what happened. So maybe I'll still get three from Matty.

One thing to note, is that the shipping confirmations have different order numbers than the order confirmations, but all other information is the same. So, right now I actually have 5 order numbers floating around, two for each of the "sent" orders, and the one that has been canceled.

Good news is that the package my friend sent from SDCC arrived yesterday, and I got one chase figure and one regular figure from it, so that was pretty dope. So even if I don't get anything from Matty, as long as they give me my money back, I'll be fine. Would be nice to have a loose regular version to play with though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zodach View Post
    Yes, I did. I get a full UPS page with the list showing the times and places, "Billing Info Received", "Departure scan", etc. I've gotten tons of UPS packages and know when it's really on the way.
    Uncle Montork has returned from Trolla!

Heroic Warrior
    Got my confirmation today. I will have mine on Wednesday.

The tracking number on my UPS order also hadn't changed since Tuesday, so I actually called UPS and had a rep track my order. She said it's been sent and scheduled for arrival on Monday. So, I'm psyched!

Quote Originally Posted by Donimo View Post
    The tracking number on my UPS order also hadn't changed since Tuesday, so I actually called UPS and had a rep track my order. She said it's been sent and scheduled for arrival on Monday. So, I'm psyched!
    Hmmmm. How did you pay? Credit card, Pay Pal? And if credit card, has your card been charged? See my above post why I'm asking.

The Scare is in the Glow! Scare Glow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Donimo View Post
    Did they explicitly state that the order was in transit?

I ask because on Wednesday I called and spoke to a UPS representative who told me my package was scheduled to arrive today, but it in fact had not shown tracking progress. That’s when I called Mattel and found out that it had not shipped.

As of now UPS can not even track the package over the phone, and the website still lists it as “billing information received.”

Does your order status page on Mattycollector list your order as shipped or in process?

Thanks

Mine too has been shipped via UPS
    Mike Jr. 1983-2008 the void left will never be filled. Rest in Peace Brother.
    Sgt Weigand

eBay Feedback

" Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elswhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
    --Calvin and Hobbes

The Cerebral Assassin hhhelmsley's Avatar
    This is the message that I get when I track my package:
    Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 08/06/2008.
    They still have not charged my CC yet. I'll see.

Heroic Warrior
    On "findmyorder.com," it states, "boxed shipment" and has the same tracking # Mattel provided to me late Tuesday. The charge went through yesterday, but UPS still lists the package as "billing information received." FWIW, my order acknowledgment came through at 1:18 pm cdt on Monday.

Widget
    just got my 2nd email confirming shipment, different ups tracking number too,
    no timetable for delivery though ;(

Badass with a bottle Drunken Fist's Avatar
    I got a shipping email around midnight last night. Hope it arrives next week, but with all the holdups so far, I'm not holding my breath.

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    I JUST got my shipping e-mail 4 minutes ago from MattyCollector.

GR81 says:

Me too.
    But not sure if a tracking number was provided, but its normal if there isnt if shipped with USPS i believe.

I do see a 7 digit number, but can i do something with it`?
    GR81 says : You're role... read what GR81 writes!!!

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    I have the same 7 digit number, GR81. Matty says cheapest shipping does not have tracking, so I don't get why there's a 7 digit tracking number.