Thread: She-Ra Meets Granamyr

She-Ra Meets Granamyr

Which episode does she do so in or is there even an episode like that?

As usual I have the entire She-Ra series on DVD but none of the episode descriptions mention She-Ra going to Eternia 1000 years in the past due to a Horde device and her meeting Granamyr. Could I have been dreaming it? Thanks for any help!

twinpower76

It's one of my faviourate She-Ra episodes, it's called Darksmoke and Fire episode 61 (I think) !
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Thank you a whole bunch!

twinpower76
    Last edited by twinpower76; July 11, 2010 at 05:20pm. Reason: messed up smilies

I don't think I really enjoyed that episode, to be honest, because aside from them meeting one another, the plot is pretty weak. Something about tribes fighting and a Prince or somesuch.

I suppose it's how you look at it. For me it was incredable to see She-Ra get some play time on Eternia, let alone go back into Eternia's past, before any trace of Eternos existed. I loved seeing her totally icolated from everything she knows and loves (you actually get to see She-Ra really depressed and sad which is very unusual for her character) yet she still managed to rock the situation. Also, lets not be forgetting Granamyr, he is just to cool for words every time we see him. I loved seeing that old drag0n and She-Ra interact. I get goosebumps everytime I see them combine thier powers to call up the space portal to take She-Ra home.

There is one more thing that always gets lost when people consider this episode (IMO). She-Ra meets King Tarvan the leader of the human clan, arguably making him one of the first rulers of Eternia and possibily one of Adam & Adora's ancestors.

I also think the stone Granamyr gives to Tarvan is very intresting. When She-Ra finally left Eternia (1000 years before her time) Granamyr stated to Tarvan that he had placed a small amount of his own power within the stone, telling him it would allow him to look in on She-Ra from time to time and grant Tarvan certian powers. Also, eariler in the episode granamyr stated to She-Ra (when he was reading her mind) that his powers were not yet as strong as they are in She-Ra's correct Eternian time line. Therefore, it's plusable that as granamyr's powers grow over time so too does the portion of his own power held within the red crystal, making it a very powerful artifact.

As a kid I hated to think something this powerful was created yet was never to be seen again, all other powerful artifacts were either distroyed or sent to Castle Grayskull for safe keeping. When I saw the new MYP show it was obdvious that only one other person weilds a red gem as his power source in MOTU, Count Marzo himself! I know it's just my own thoughts, but we never got an origin for Marzo's amulet and the great power it contained. I just think it would be cool if the red gem gifted to Tarvan by Granamyr, turns out to be count Marzo's powerful amulet.
    Last edited by Angel-T; July 14, 2010 at 09:04pm.
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Angel-T View Post
    I suppose it's how you look at it. For me it was incredable to see She-Ra get some play time on Eternia, let alone go back into Eternia's past, before any trace of Eternos existed. I loved seeing her totally icolated from everything she knows and loves (you actually get to see She-Ra really depressed and sad which is very unusual for her character) yet she still managed to rock the situation. Also, lets not be forgetting Granamyr, he is just to cool for words every time we see him. I loved seeing that old drag0n and She-Ra interact. I get goosebumps everytime I see them combine thier powers to call up the space portal to take She-Ra home.

There is one more thing that always gets lost when people consider this episode (IMO). She-Ra meets King Tarvan the leader of the human clan, arguably making him one of the first rulers of Eternia and possibily one of Adam & Adora's ancestors.

I also think the stone Granamyr gives to Tarvan is very intresting. When She-Ra finally left Eternia (1000 years before her time) Granamyr stated to Tarvan that he had placed a small amount of his own power within the stone, telling him it would allow him to look in on She-Ra from time to time and grant Tarvan certian powers. Also, eariler in the episode granamyr stated to She-Ra (when he was reading her mind) that his powers were not yet as strong as they are in She-Ra's correct Eternian time line. Therefore, it's plusable that as granamyr's powers grow over time so too does the portion of his own power held within the red crystal, making it a very powerful artifact.

As a kid I hated to think something this powerful was created yet was never to be seen again, all other powerful artifacts were either distroyed or sent to Castle Grayskull for safe keeping. When I saw the new MYP show it was obdvious that only one other person weilds a red gem as his power source in MOTU, Count Marzo himself! I know it's just my own thoughts, but we never got an origin for Marzo's amulet and the great power it contained. I just think it would be cool if the red gem gifted to Tarvan by Granamyr, turns out to be count Marzo's powerful amulet.
    I'm in total agreement with you on everything you say. Spot on!
    She-Ra Princess of Power clip art, animated gifs & panoramic screen caps at http://s615.photobucket.com/albums/t...%20Clip%20Art/
    My other artworks http://cosmicfalcon-70.deviantart.com/

this is one of my fave eps cause we see shera on an eternia before she was born and i love that, we learn more bout granymyr as wel. also we actually see one of eternia historical battles in the past before the present and shera helped make her world what it is with help from granymyr the dragons and king tarbon
    "always believe in yerself"
    dont be someone yer not