Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 78

Thread: Roast Gooble Dinner - Episode 009 Discussion!

  1. #51
    Sorcerer of Zalesia bcrduke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    9,982
    OK


    FRIGGIN BRILLIANT "The Power of Point Dread" Remix Intro music!!!!
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Sweet Bee, Arrow, Spinnerella, NA She-Ra, Mermista, Gwildor, Hover-Bots, Tung Lasher, Angella, Ninjor, Huntara, Oo-Larr, Lizard Man, Sssqueeze, Peekablue... and all the other POP & NA characters.

  2. #52
    Heroic Warrior Bulkhide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Vagabond
    Posts
    1,567
    Loved the show guys! Learned a lot of cool stuff like the Bruce Timm stuff. Awesome! Thanks!
    Supporter of All Eras! Including "Son of He-Man"!

  3. #53
    *batteries not included Captain Atkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,301
    Fearless Photog = Professional Realization!?!?!

    .... I knew those kids weren't that talented!
    "Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another." --- Man-At-Arms

    www.hemanworld.com

  4. #54
    Sorcerer of Zalesia bcrduke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    9,982
    Dan, your comment about having to run back to the room to edit and upload videos reminded me that, at NYCC anyway, they had booths with computer stations. It was REALLY cheap, like less per minute than Kinkos.

    I remember that a few people were there doing what you're probably planning to do

    I'd imagine that they'll have those types of booths at SDCC... then again, maybe they'll be swamped and/or a total rip off.

    Listening to you guys talk about SDCC is making me SO sad. I had planned to go, but can't now because of work (which isn't a bad thing, but still, I had so much fun at NYCC meeting people from the ORG, and it was so exciting just being in that environment).

    I will be going next year. I don't care what happens!!!! This year, I will be living vicariously through you guys.

    Val, your comments about the origin of the fan base is interesting... but I think it was a bit too cut and dry / black and white. I collected He-Man and She-Ra stuff from the beginning... when I was in middle school, I started collecting comics and their related toys. I never really put away my He-Man stuff... I then started looking for the POP stuff I wasn't allowed to have as a kid, and found a lot of it via the Toy Collector magazing classifieds...

    I didn't know there was a He-Man site until I started searching for info when I saw the cartoon on TV one afternoon (by accident). So, that's when I joined... and I think there are a lot of fans here that aren't necessarily 200X oriented, but joined the Org during that period because they became aware of the Org.

    I was completely unaware that the Org found an internet presence around the 95-96, because I was unaware of the internet LOL!!! I mean, I was using Telnet email in college and I graduated at the turn of the millenium. There wasn't really internet access anywhere the way there is now... or the way there was just a few years ago. Anyway, it's amazing that there was all this Org stuff going on, but many of us had no idea
    Last edited by bcrduke; July 15, 2010 at 04:20am.
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Sweet Bee, Arrow, Spinnerella, NA She-Ra, Mermista, Gwildor, Hover-Bots, Tung Lasher, Angella, Ninjor, Huntara, Oo-Larr, Lizard Man, Sssqueeze, Peekablue... and all the other POP & NA characters.

  5. #55
    Widget Wrestler Mr. Shokoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Villa Park, IL
    Posts
    9,541
    Great episode!

    Val mentioned Fisto. While I don't like him as Teela's dad(horrible idea imo), I've always loved Fisto. I'm not a red head myself, so that's not the reason. I was blonde as a kid so that's why I loved He-Man. Unfortunately my hair became light brown as I got older. In part, my affection for Fisto is that he was the only hero who had his own mount other than He-Man. I loved Stridor! It made Fisto seem more important than a lot of the other later heroic characters. He also had a cool lumberjack/Paul Bunyan look to him. Who didn't want to be a lumberjack as a kid?

    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

    JOIN THE GROUP...

    FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

  6. #56
    Warrior of Evolution 13977's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Nottinghamshire, UK
    Posts
    6,256
    Great episode guys. It sounded like Val was trying to justify talking about the bios at one point, I like you guys discussing the bios, I think their a great topic.

    I also have no problem with Fisto being Teela's father and defiantly prefer it over the clone idea. When you say you was hoping her father would be some one more important, I think the important thing is who her mother is, her farther didnt have to be anyone special as well IMO.

    I would also like to say thanks you in advance to Dan for saying he will being posting updates from SDCC, cheers dude.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

    Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

  7. #57
    Elder Councilman
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Location
    Sandusky, OH
    Posts
    3,872
    In regards to the question of what went down with the Photog prototype, I remember chatting albeit only briefly with Mr. Bitner about 10 years ago, and he told me that the prototype looked utterly hideous.

    That's all I remember though.
    "Whoever says money is evil...doesn't have it"- Boiler Room

  8. #58
    Color'licious! JVS3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    29,300
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    DVal, your comments about the origin of the fan base is interesting... but I think it was a bit too cut and dry / black and white.
    That's not accurate at all. I didn't present that as being the case for all fans.
    I said "a lot of fans" came back to MOTU because of 200x during that period, and also that "for the most part" people buying MOTUC are from the old school fan base and the 200x fan base.
    There's always going to be people who don't fall into those two specific fan bases, and I was sure to voice it as such.

    Quote Originally Posted by 13977
    It sounded like Val was trying to justify talking about the bios at one point, I like you guys discussing the bios, I think their a great topic.
    I did?
    I wasn't trying to, because I don't feel I need to justify bio discussion.

    I also have no problem with Fisto being Teela's father and defiantly prefer it over the clone idea. When you say you was hoping her father would be some one more important, I think the important thing is who her mother is, her farther didn’t have to be anyone special as well IMO.
    It goes back to what Eamon was saying.
    If the Teela-Na was merely chosen, as he put it, to be the Sorceress, then odds favored her just being a brave warrior who was worthy of being Grayskull's protector.
    Which meant the Sorceress could just be a regular humanoid.

    With that being the case, the same could apply for Teela.
    And that's fine if that's the concept you like.

    But for me, Teela was always something more. She wasn't going to be just another humanoid. She was going to be something extremely great. And that's why if her mother was a regular humanoid, then I always felt the mystery of her father indicated he was someone more human than human.

    Part of the fun of MOTU for me was the coincidence factor.
    What made these characters so special? The characters who were all active in that world right then and now? IMO, it was because they were all there at a time when something special was going to happen in the age of MOTU.
    There was a lot of special, chosen, etc people because a grand event was at play that was going to ultimately shape the entire universe.
    I thought of the players as being major components in a giant operatic chess game. All the pieces matter, so to speak.
    And besides, to me they were all the Masters of the Universe. Each character was extremely important, or powerful, or unique, or chosen for a special destiny, etc.

    Fisto was a Master of the Universe IMO, and therefore powerful and unique.
    But I always felt Teela's father would be someone on a far more epic scale. Like an Elder, for example.

    That's just the way I saw it. I don't expect anyone to rush in and agree with me.

  9. #59
    Elder Councilman
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Location
    Sandusky, OH
    Posts
    3,872
    Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    That's not accurate at all. I didn't present that as being the case for all fans.
    I said "a lot of fans" came back to MOTU because of 200x during that period, and also that "for the most part" people buying MOTUC are from the old school fan base and the 200x fan base.
    There's always going to be people who don't fall into those two specific fan bases, and I was sure to voice it as such.



    I did?
    I wasn't trying to, because I don't feel I need to justify bio discussion.



    It goes back to what Eamon was saying.
    If the Teela-Na was merely chosen, as he put it, to be the Sorceress, then odds favored her just being a brave warrior who was worthy of being Grayskull's protector.
    Which meant the Sorceress could just be a regular humanoid.

    With that being the case, the same could apply for Teela.
    And that's fine if that's the concept you like.

    But for me, Teela was always something more. She wasn't going to be just another humanoid. She was going to be something extremely great. And that's why if her mother was a regular humanoid, then I always felt the mystery of her father indicated he was someone more human than human.

    Part of the fun of MOTU for me was the coincidence factor.
    What made these characters so special? The characters who were all active in that world right then and now? IMO, it was because they were all there at a time when something special was going to happen in the age of MOTU.
    There was a lot of special, chosen, etc people because a grand event was at play that was going to ultimately shape the entire universe.
    I thought of the players as being major components in a giant operatic chess game. All the pieces matter, so to speak.
    And besides, to me they were all the Masters of the Universe. Each character was extremely important, or powerful, or unique, or chosen for a special destiny, etc.

    Fisto was a Master of the Universe IMO, and therefore powerful and unique.
    But I always felt Teela's father would be someone on a far more epic scale. Like an Elder, for example.

    That's just the way I saw it. I don't expect anyone to rush in and agree with me.
    Val, I fully agree with you regarding Teela being the daughter of the Sorceress; that said, like you heard from the email, I just liked the angle of her father being Fisto.

    Now, in regards to what you said about deux ex machina...I'm fully aware of what it means...regrettably to me that's exactly what the bio sounds like. Maybe it is directly derived from the mini comic, but that doesn't mean I have to prefer that origin.

    To top it off...they're going a little clone-crazy in these bios, so that certainly didn't help my opinion...and I just really, really liked the angle of Teela being the child of Sorceress and Fisto.
    "Whoever says money is evil...doesn't have it"- Boiler Room

  10. #60
    Warrior of Evolution 13977's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Nottinghamshire, UK
    Posts
    6,256
    Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post

    But for me, Teela was always something more. She wasn't going to be just another humanoid. She was going to be something extremely great. And that's why if her mother was a regular humanoid, then I always felt the mystery of her father indicated he was someone more human than human.

    Part of the fun of MOTU for me was the coincidence factor.
    What made these characters so special? The characters who were all active in that world right then and now? IMO, it was because they were all there at a time when something special was going to happen in the age of MOTU.
    There was a lot of special, chosen, etc people because a grand event was at play that was going to ultimately shape the entire universe.
    I thought of the players as being major components in a giant operatic chess game. All the pieces matter, so to speak.
    And besides, to me they were all the Masters of the Universe. Each character was extremely important, or powerful, or unique, or chosen for a special destiny, etc.

    Fisto was a Master of the Universe IMO, and therefore powerful and unique.
    But I always felt Teela's father would be someone on a far more epic scale. Like an Elder, for example.

    That's just the way I saw it. I don't expect anyone to rush in and agree with me.

    I never really looked at it from that point of view or scale before. It's kinda like a virgin Mary and Jesus or Shimi and Anakin Skywalker thing going, but lets not give the bio writers ideas or next thing we know they'll be making Teela's farther an Over Lord of Trolla lol.

    It like you've said before, we tend to stick with what we knew (or what we assumed) as a kid and I've always thought it was as simple as the Sorceresses daughter no mater who her father was is destined to take her place one day.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

    Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

  11. #61
    Heroic Warrior SAMURAI36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago (The Actual City)
    Posts
    963
    Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    Well, that's subjective. Other folks would not agree.

    Believe me I would like to work on the bios.
    But, there's no guarantee folks would jump for joy over what I write.
    Yeah, based on some of the ideas that you've spoken about recently, I think I would be in that group.

    Regarding Scare Glow, he is absolutely the Ghost OF Skeletor, meaning Skeletor's ghost from the future. The Karak Nul idea is interesting, but it just doesn't fit in my own personal MOTU.

    To Eamon:

    I disagree that "MOTU has survived all these years". That's not accurate. For several years, more than a decade, MOTU was in Despondos (Limbo). And it was because of the lack of character development.

    The only reason MOTU gained such an insurgence, was because of the further character development from 200X.

    Further, its really strange to me, that the MOTUC bios get so much flack (aside fromt he fact that they aren't the best), considering the fact that every other toy line (GI JOE, TF's, SW's, etc has bios.
    Last edited by SAMURAI36; July 15, 2010 at 11:59am.
    200X Power Sword, 200X Toon, 200X Continuity.... Yeah, it's all about 200X!!

  12. #62
    Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Springfield, IL
    Posts
    4,904
    Reading through the thread now...

    I rarely use my Twitter. Hell, I rarely use my Facebook it seems. I constantly miss messages and posts on there, lol. I have a hard time keeping up with that stuff.

    But, I've been trying to send regular updates to both my Twitter and Facebook from my phone lately. And I plan to Twitter updates on MOTU news and anything else from SDCC while I'm there. So, if you guys want to follow me, I believe it's just PixelDan on Twitter. Of course, I'll also be posting a ton of updates, photos, and videos both at PopCultureNetwork.com and right here on He-Man.org. So you'll all get the news and updates!

    And I'm dead serious about this Mosquitor movement! How many of you guys are going to be at the Mattel panel? I want you all to back me on this, even if Mosquitor isn't at the top of your list. I think this will be a lot of fun! I'm going to walk up to that microphone, I'll try to have a sign to hold up that says something along the lines of "Mosquitor in 2011!", and then Iw ant all of you to back me up with chants or cheers! It'll be awesome!

    Scott and the Horsemen are already well aware how bad I want a Mosquitor, so I think they'll all get a kick out of this!
    For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

  13. #63
    Evil Lord of the Deadlift Larry Waters's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Miami Beach, FL
    Posts
    3,196
    Quote Originally Posted by SAMURAI36 View Post
    Further, its really strange to me, that the MOTUC bios get so much flack (aside fromt he fact that they aren't the best), considering the fact that every other toy line (GI JOE, TF's, SW's, etc has bios.
    I think they're disjointed, written on the fly and the quality of writing is largely horrible.

    Getting someone else to write them would be a step in the right direction.

    And better "real names".

    And they could stop telling us that this has "all been planned from the start".

    Don't pee on my leg and tell me its raining.

    The toys are great. I find the story and writing to be the runny squirts.
    Successful trades/purchases
    Squishy Duck Man, Man-E-Toys, JOAH-MAN, Jawbridge, Zuff-Man, Mern-Ra, He-Ryno, tattoojunkie74, zodak74, bigassbuzz

  14. #64
    Heroic Warrior SAMURAI36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago (The Actual City)
    Posts
    963
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Country View Post
    I think they're disjointed, written on the fly and the quality of writing is largely horrible.

    Getting someone else to write them would be a step in the right direction.

    And better "real names".

    And they could stop telling us that this has "all been planned from the start".

    Don't pee on my leg and tell me its raining.

    The toys are great. I find the story and writing to be the runny squirts.
    LMAO, you and your "runny squirts" dude!!

    I agree, that these bios are not the best, especially in comparison to what other lines have. Heck, even TF's have a whole book (a couple of volumes, in fact) of bios written out very thoroughly. Some of the best work ever done along those lines, in fact.

    Mattel really could take a lesson from that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pixel Dan View Post
    And I'm dead serious about this Mosquitor movement! How many of you guys are going to be at the Mattel panel? I want you all to back me on this, even if Mosquitor isn't at the top of your list. I think this will be a lot of fun! I'm going to walk up to that microphone, I'll try to have a sign to hold up that says something along the lines of "Mosquitor in 2011!", and then Iw ant all of you to back me up with chants or cheers! It'll be awesome!

    Scott and the Horsemen are already well aware how bad I want a Mosquitor, so I think they'll all get a kick out of this!
    Just want you to know, Dan, that I'm totally with you about Mosquitor. He's an awesome and under used character. I hope we both get our wish soon.
    Last edited by SAMURAI36; July 15, 2010 at 04:58pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    200X Power Sword, 200X Toon, 200X Continuity.... Yeah, it's all about 200X!!

  15. #65
    Color'licious! JVS3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    29,300
    Well then, get your butt to SDCC and be part of the movement, SAMURAI36!!!

  16. #66
    Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Planet Eronia
    Posts
    18,013
    Funny thing happened...

    All this mini-comic talk lately made me dig out my mini-comic collection and I check out a few. First one I went with was Spikor Strikes because he was always one of my favorites. First thing I see inside that one is "The village of Nordling". Twas a nice compliment to listening to this week's Gooble.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

  17. #67
    Sorcerer of Zalesia bcrduke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    9,982
    Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    That's not accurate at all. I didn't present that as being the case for all fans.
    I said "a lot of fans" came back to MOTU because of 200x during that period, and also that "for the most part" people buying MOTUC are from the old school fan base and the 200x fan base.
    There's always going to be people who don't fall into those two specific fan bases, and I was sure to voice it as such.

    I hope you didn't take what I wrote as being confrontational or accusatory or anything like that. After hearing what you said, it made me wonder about the fact that He-Man.org had been around for a while before the 200X cartoon, and I don't think I would have discovered it when I did, had the MYP cartoon not been on the air.

    In any case, It was REALLY late when I was listening to episode 9, so forgive me if I implied that it sounded as though you were saying there were basically 2 types of fan (my mind may have been readying for bed lol). I didn't mean to assert that that was what you had meant, only that that was my impression when listening.

    ANYWAY!!

    I really enjoyed listening to Lee -- he's incredibly enthusiastic and knowledgeable. It was great learning about the origin of those mini-comics he worked on after the DC ones. I always thought they were a bit hardcore (even as a kid). I love them more now actually.

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Country View Post
    And they could stop telling us that this has "all been planned from the start".

    Don't pee on my leg and tell me its raining.
    uhm, THANK YOU
    Last edited by bcrduke; July 16, 2010 at 02:10am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Sweet Bee, Arrow, Spinnerella, NA She-Ra, Mermista, Gwildor, Hover-Bots, Tung Lasher, Angella, Ninjor, Huntara, Oo-Larr, Lizard Man, Sssqueeze, Peekablue... and all the other POP & NA characters.

  18. #68
    Masta of da Fryin' Pan PanMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,112
    Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    But for me, Teela was always something more. She wasn't going to be just another humanoid. She was going to be something extremely great. And that's why if her mother was a regular humanoid, then I always felt the mystery of her father indicated he was someone more human than human.

    Part of the fun of MOTU for me was the coincidence factor.
    What made these characters so special? The characters who were all active in that world right then and now? IMO, it was because they were all there at a time when something special was going to happen in the age of MOTU.
    There was a lot of special, chosen, etc people because a grand event was at play that was going to ultimately shape the entire universe.
    I thought of the players as being major components in a giant operatic chess game. All the pieces matter, so to speak.
    And besides, to me they were all the Masters of the Universe. Each character was extremely important, or powerful, or unique, or chosen for a special destiny, etc.

    Fisto was a Master of the Universe IMO, and therefore powerful and unique.
    But I always felt Teela's father would be someone on a far more epic scale. Like an Elder, for example.

    That's just the way I saw it. I don't expect anyone to rush in and agree with me.

    Call me crazy, but during the 200X story I always wanted King Hiss to end up being her father. It would make a lot of sense as there seems to be some sort of connection between her Cobra armor/staff and the Snakemen. And King Hiss has his human form, plus is a powerful sorcerer, so he could have tricked the Sorceress way back when. The only thing that doesn't fit is the timing. You could have had them meet up in Preternia, but have the 'seed' lay dormant for eons until present day (perhaps the impending re-appearance of Hiss could have sparked the birth). I don't know. Then there's the bit about Teela-Na being a regular person and recently becoming the Sorceress..... personally, I don't like that concept. It takes away from her mystique.

    Regardless, Fisto should not be her father, nor MAA's brother in my opinion. Why not have him as a wisened/hardened warrior and mentor ala MAA? That's how I always thought of him as a kid. Too many forced relations....
    My name is Pan . . . and I am the Man.

  19. #69
    Master of Dreams Sandman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    2,109
    I always enjoyed the fact that Teela's father was an unsolved mystery that we'd never get a canon answer to.

    That being said, I would just consider him to have been a regular man who gave his life to defend Grayskull and/or Eternia.

  20. #70
    Heroic Toy Addict soundwavempl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    1,012
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott View Post
    Which DVD set was the Mini Comic Doco on?
    Lee was great to listen too! And so funny. I need to rewatch the doco..
    I am curious as well. What documentary was mentioned/joked about during the interview in this episode?
    MOTU Vintage Visual Figure Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

    MOTUC from Vintage Visual Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

    My Feedback Thread

  21. #71
    ORGER of the North Tuukka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,530
    Do you guys think you're doing episode 011 in time even the rush of SDCC?
    Looking forward tomorrows episode!
    MOTUC needs:Tung Lashor, Rio-Blast and rest of the Hordes!

    WANTED: Minicomics !!! Swords NEEDED !!! MY FEEDBACK

  22. #72
    Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Springfield, IL
    Posts
    4,904
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuukka View Post
    Do you guys think you're doing episode 011 in time even the rush of SDCC?
    Looking forward tomorrows episode!
    We recorded it! So as long as Val is able to get it all edited, then I think it should still be up on time!
    For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

  23. #73
    Sorcerer of Night Lord_Of_Destruction's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    The Dark Hemisphere
    Posts
    4,641
    Since you guys will most likely be doing Goddess' bio next time I was hoping you could take some time to mention and discuss the changing of her name, particularly Pixel Dan when he reads the bio. Do you know why and how do feel about the last minute change form K'yrulla to Sharella thus robbing us of a potential new character?

    Personally I HATE it. I was already disappointed in the changing of He-Ro's bio but completely throwing away the Sharella character just really irks me.
    "How I loathe heroes! Always getting in the way and acting so... so... heroic!"

    please check out my fan fics at:

    http://www.fanfiction.net/u/399417/

  24. #74
    Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Planet Eronia
    Posts
    18,013
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixel Dan View Post
    We recorded it! So as long as Val is able to get it all edited, then I think it should still be up on time!
    Sweet! That's good to hear if it gets up there. If not, that's ok because I'm sure the next Gooble will make up for it and be amazingly chock full of SDCC stories, reveals, and fun!
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

  25. #75
    Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Camden, NJ
    Posts
    19,374
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    Sweet! That's good to hear if it gets up there. If not, that's ok because I'm sure the next Gooble will make up for it and be amazingly chock full of SDCC stories, reveals, and fun!
    I can't wait to hear their reactions. I hope they make a special Roast Gobble Dinner that night, while the high is still fresh!

    Oo-Larr, Oo-Larr!

    The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

    Sagitar Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn 200X Prince Adam 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze Angella Perfuma Evilseed (MYP)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •