Thread: Regarding Teela, her bio, her cloning, etc...

Hybrid View

Regarding Teela, her bio, her cloning, etc...

Regarding Teela...

Val, you mentioned something during the Teela bio discussion on Roast Gooble Dinner, and that made me think of something:

Maybe SHARELLA = The Sorceress + Teela.

Sharella is the "Trainer of he-man"

Teela trains Adam...

Sharella was the guide of the Elders

The Sorceress sort of functions the same way...

-----

I wonder if that's what happened... Perhaps Sharella didn't train Adam/He-Man... maybe she trained Oo-Larr, Wun-Dar, etc.

Sharella protects a sword that splits in half... perhaps she was split in two by a young Keldor... OR by Karak Nul (resulting in his severe butt-kicking and death/curse)... as a twisted punishment... or maybe she did it to herself...

Apparently the Elders consolidated their power and hid it in Grayskull just before Adam was born (at least according to the 200X continuity... which seems to be heavily favored here). Since they no longer resided in the Hall of Wisdom, someone had to protect the Power and the castle. Sharella, being their spirt-guide, either split herself, or was split and therefore could be in two places at once: Castle Grayskull as the Sorceress, and Training THE be-all end-all He-Man: Adam as Teela.
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

I like the direction you're heading.

Interesting. Very Interesting...

I think it would be a rather cool way to wrap up as much of the different origins as possible.

You could even retain the love story between Teela'na (The Sorceress) and someone else (a potential Teela father)... she could have cast a spell and the clone may be the result of that coupling.. otherwise you end up with a weird immaculate conception type thing, which in this case is just creepy.

As I've joked though, this means the Sorceress' bio is going to have to be 5 pages long LOL.

Who knows, maybe she'll be some kind of deluxe figure and come with a book LOL.

I just can't stop thinking about the similar armor for Sharella and Teela. I mean, that was an accident in the vintage toy line, but it's NOT going to be in this one. There HAS to be a reason.
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Ok Mister, what do you know?

You're making some good points.

When the discussion on Teela's bio began, I was expecting a lot more about the cloning thingy. Val didn't even want to touch it.
    They joked about the Sorceress cloning herself and where Mattle got the idea. I was surprised. I was expecting theories, like yours. Interesting...

What do I know? Only what I think up... what do YOU know?

Anyway, I really enjoy looking for, and trying to figure out any of the intimations and/or hidden things. It's a lot of fun.

I think the cloning is interesting because it doesn't negate Teela having her own personality, or her own significance... it just means she's capable, I suppose, of doing what her mother does... and perhaps "Clone" isn't even the best word for it, if, in fact, what I am suggesting is true.

It's like assexual reproduction for the good of the universe!

In the end, I just think that Sharella, The Sorceress, Teela, Karak Nul, King Hsss/Snake Men are related in some interesting way.