Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: SDCC 2010: News, Pictures, Reveals, and Discussion!

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus View Post
    Wait, Battle Ram was posted wasn't it?
    No!!! Where did that come from?
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    OMG! BATTLE RAM! BATTLE RAM!

Can't...handle...it

Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Oh. My. God.

I didn't think they were actually going to show the vehicle!!! And it's Battle Ram! I think most of us called that one. Wow.

That is badass, is that at the horsemen booth?
    (nevermind, site is really slow...)

Beast of 1000 Bottles Hordaiquiri's Avatar
    That's gorgeous. Jaws have been dropped!
    Vintage NA for MOTUC!! LET'S GO~~
    MOTUC wants: KAYO, Angella, Perfuma, Peekablue, Darius, Drissi, Sebrian, Crita, Hoove, Mara, Staghorn, Crystoll, Quakke, B.H., Lizzor, Lord Masque, Chef Allen, Sssqueeze, Clawdeen, Granita, Hunga, Kothos, King Ahgo, the Twiggets, Meteorbs
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon

That looks like an IKEA display like I display my figures in. If so, the vehicle is HUUUUUUGE.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Greyskull View Post
    I know I am going to sound dumb for asking but why does He-man need a Pre Eternia disguise?
    To keep his ancestors from seeing him, and thus avoiding changing history.

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus View Post
    Opps, I thought this was already posted by someone else. It's right there in the Four Horsemen's booth. If I'd known, I would have taken more pics and some vids of it.
    How big is the vehicle? Can you compare it to something? You're the first to report on this.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

Palace Guards got me rediculously excited. Cant even explain it. I didnt think I'd like them. Now I think I have to have two sets.

and...GRAYSKULL WEAPONS! woot!

Vikor. AMAZING! I love him so much. Dont get me wrong, he barely (if at all) feels like he belongs in this line, but I DONT CARE! I love him. Excited to be reading some bios.

Roboto... Cant belive they did it. They're showing this line is making money. Same for King HIss. Wish it had bigger Snake "arms" but I must admit I cant belive they did this at all. I'd like to know if it's two bodies, or somehow it fits inside. We'll see, and I'm excited.

Buzz off. Cool. Not really excited or anything, just a solid figure, almost exactally what I expected. Excited about claw hands (CLAWFUL) and glad to see techno wings like old figure.

Bow. I am in love with bow. Perfect. Awesome. So very glad to have this character in same scale as other he-man figures. And I dont know how to say this, I hope the mods understand this, and if they edit it, I understand, but dont spank me... Anyone who says he looks anything other than masculine hetero man...well they're just mad. This dashing fellow is definately a lady killer on Etheria.

I will say now that the sub figure, Disguised He-Man in preternia...bleah. Just bleah. Not much of a draw for a sub figure. OH DONT GET ME WRONG! I love the cosmic Key! I want that. But that alone? I'll tell you what, that base figure is pretty cool. And with a head swap, maybe a paint job, this will be one great figure for custom figures, ect. But that seems a bit too much to do to such a hard to get figure, that I absolutely dont care about.

Oh well. I hope someone is very very happy.

Oh and shadow beast? it's cool. I'm glad it exists. But do I have to have one? ...meh, well see how much money I have to waste when it comes time.
    Last edited by baronterror; July 23, 2010 at 11:05pm.

Does anyone know what that is by Preternian He-Man's feet?
    "Skeletor to King Randor...Skeletor to King Randor. Come in, you royal boob!"

Elder Councilman
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaping View Post
    I agree! I am VERY impressed with what I have seen, and personally, the thought of having a subscription of my own is amazing! Seriously, what more does a collector need ? This line is S-O-L-I-D, why is there so many complaints ?
    Good sir....

I definitely plan on buying everything anyway; that said...

Roboto basically looks like the exact same figure as we got 25 years ago.

Buzz Off does too...and with him, that's not good.

Grizzlor could've used his second head, but I'll let it slide.

Bow looks really good.

Shadowbeast, fine.

BA Skeletor, no issues with.

Vikor looks fantastic.

King Hiss.....really? not a single 2002 nod thrown in whatsoever? I mean....he looks kinda...rushed.

Pre-Eternian Disguise He-Man--or as I call him Rapper He-Man--I'm only keeping both if they put him in the new canon in a good way; otherwise, I'm probably gonna sell the extra one I have, and keep the Cosmic Key.

Part of me just feels like the Four Horsemen really dropped the ball on a few of these; and they pretty much never let that happen; so I want to know what exactly happened with some of these designs.

Consider this...everyone is always saying they wish they knew what the 4H would've done with King Hiss if they hadn't been given designs they needed to use back in the early part of the decade.

Well...now we know, and I'm sorry we do...........
    "Whoever says money is evil...doesn't have it"- Boiler Room

It's fairly large. It's size appropriate for the figures and the front does come off the chariot section according to Cornboy. I wished I'd asked more about it. Sorry, I thought it was old news already. Tomorrow I'm sure lots of people will take pics and vids of it for everyone to see.
    My Masters of the Universe Classics and Comic Book Reviews:

http://www.youtube.com/user/gaycomicgeek

I am a little disappointed since I actually prefer and love the MYP Shadow Beasts. That was what I had in my head, when I envisioned his release.

Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    How big is the vehicle? Can you compare it to something? You're the first to report on this.
    The cabinet it is in (the IKEA Detolf) has shelves that are about 14'' x 14''

So it looks to be about 16-17'' long. Maybe 8 or 9'' high.

Heroic Master of Cats Judeh Simon's Avatar
    Umm...isn't that the vintage Battle Ram?

Also, for those wondering the size, that display case holds 4 MOTUC figures side by side I'd say 5 diagonaly.
    My MOTUC top 10 wants (POST SDCC 2014):

Queen Angella - Hunga the Harpy - Peekablue - Toy Catra - Veena - Red Knight - Vultak - Dylamug - Sibyline - Kex Queen

Small creatures that need to happen: 3 main twiggets

Okay... BATTLE RAM?!?!
    Gonna need at least TEN of those!!!

Thanks for the pics, Prometheus.

Elder Councilman
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogster View Post
    I am a little disappointed since I actually prefer and love the MYP Shadow Beasts. That was what I had in my head, when I envisioned his release.
    same here.

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    How in Eternia did that slip under the Radar!!!!!

I thought it was the Vintage vehicle at 1st glance!!!
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Judeh Simon View Post
    Umm...isn't that the vintage Battle Ram?

Also, for those wondering the size, that display case holds 4 MOTUC figures side by side I'd say 5 diagonaly.
    Beyond the overall better/more detailed sculpt, the way the chariot connects to the back looks very different.

I'm Anime Hyper-Detailed Battle_Brak's Avatar
    and another win with the Battle Ram! This has truly been an awesome showing.
    Check out my various dinosaur sculptures: http://he-man.org/forums/boards/show...re-in-progress

Heroic Warrior
    I'm a bit underwhelmed for the first time in 4Horsemen history, but at the same time, I'm happy that I didn't take the sub.

The Eternian guards are awesome no doubt, but everything else is lukewarm to me. They really should have thrown in some 200x influences for Buzz-Off, Roboto, and King Hsss, the execution on those guys leaves much to be desired.

Elder Councilman
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandalero View Post
    I'm a bit underwhelmed for the first time in 4Horsemen history, but at the same time, I'm happy that I didn't take the sub.

The Eternian guards are awesome no doubt, but everything else is lukewarm to me. They really should have thrown in some 200x influences for Buzz-Off, Roboto, and King Hsss, the execution on those guys leaves much to be desired.
    exactly...and what shocks me so much is these guys are masters of executing amazing design. I mean....ToyGuru says they need another accessory for Scare Glow, and we get the reliquary.

I mean...that extra accessory sold it beyond anything else; even more than the toy itself did!

And then with Buzz Off, Roboto, and Hiss...they basically just give us updated sculpts of the original figures, with like one 2002 accessory thrown in; quite sad IMO.

And to be honest.....with the Ghostbusters, I'm sorry but even the 4H could've come up with something better than that Sub exclusive, a Proton Stream, and a Stack of Books.

I know they're busier than ever, but I'd like them to remain that way too....

battle ram and battlearmor skeletor! aww i cant wait! buzz-off is sick, holycrop roboto...............i need to win the lotto, for sure!

I am now officially happy that I didn't buy a subscription. We now know the next 2/3 of a year or so worth of releases and I don't want about half of them.....
    "Evil will always triumph because good is DUMB" - Dark Helmet