Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: *SPOILERS* Leaked via TNI: Club Eternia 2010 through March 2011 Figures! *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by bamf1980 View Post
    You know what would be even better? If they showed us Mermista and it gave us a hint on how they'd do King Hiss.
    Ha ha... well, agreed! But as things stand, however they do King Hiss is likely how they'll do Mermista, and if Hiss in both forms as one $20 figure is possible then so is Mermista with both her human legs and her mermaid tail. And that has me excited!

Protector of Grayskull scottycash2's Avatar
    With out pics I donnt believe it.. the pics on page 1 don't work me
    Faker - The real He-man!

check out
    www.thatnewtoysmell.com

Loving the line up for the rest of the year. Roboto and Buzz Off are two characters I really like. King Hsss will be awesome, I can't wait. I'm surprised Vikor will be a monthly figure. He seems more like a bonus or the subscription figure. I guess nothing is official until it is fully revealed.

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    Ha ha... well, agreed! But as things stand, however they do King Hiss is likely how they'll do Mermista, and if Hiss in both forms as one $20 figure is possible then so is Mermista with both her human legs and her mermaid tail. And that has me excited!
    She's probably my most anticipated POP.

My vintage Mermista got played with so much that her waist snapped during one of her transformations.
    Aaron
    PoP Variants are part of the vintage line, too! Starburst She-Ra, Shower Power Catra, and Scratchin' Sound Catra for 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bamf1980 View Post
    She's probably my most anticipated POP.

My vintage Mermista got played with so much that her waist snapped during one of her transformations.
    That's one thing that has be constantly excited about MOTUC... the chance to eventually upgrade all of these figures with nappy hair, loose elastic legs, scuffed paint, etc in my old collection to something a little bit more modern and durable!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by scottycash2 View Post
    With out pics I donnt believe it.. the pics on page 1 don't work me

Do you really think people would be lying and making it up?

Can someone post a working link? I don't understand why everyone is believing this with out pics

LOL... yes bro remember its the internet

UOTE=Eternian_Canadian;2485265]

Do you really think people would be lying and making it up?[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by scottycash2; July 22, 2010 at 11:30am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Faker - The real He-man!

check out
    www.thatnewtoysmell.com

I'm pretty psyched about the list. I don't want them to pump out all the best characters one after the other. Although I really do want a spikor figure asap. Is there any chance that vikor was a misprint and it was supposed to be spikor? Probably not I guess.
    bnl4life

Heroic Warrior
    Can someone post a working link? I don't understand why everyone is believing this with out pics
    Look above. I posted the pic.

Heroic Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Eternian_Canadian View Post

Do you really think people would be lying and making it up?
    YOU may not have seen the pic, but we all did. Do you really think 11 pages worth of people have set out to trick you?
    MOTUC for sale:
    MOTUC Sale Items

DC, Marvel, MOTU, and TMNT for sale:
    DC Marvel MOTUC & TMNT For Sale

My feedback:
    MY FEEDBACK
    MY FEEDBACK
    MY FEEDBACK

Heroic Warrior
    The one thing I love about this forum is that majority of people here are respectful and honest. People are also not stupid, and if it wasn't true, there wouldn't be nearly 12 pages of discussion. The reason the original link doesn't work is because tni re-organized their pics/links since they originally posted it.

I love the list. And no matter what list or figures they come out with, somone will find a way to be unhappy with Mattel's choices. I wish people would remember this is not just classic MOTU figures, or just figures that were made in the 80s (Pop/MOTU) or whatever. Every time the show a figure that has never been done, I get so happy, b/c it shows that Mattel wants to milk Masters for all its worth and I see goodie for them and goodie for us.

But as always, Dont like Dont buy. But If for one I have already signed up for my 2011 Sub and after seeing this line up am happy.
    the ignore list is my new best friend

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    That's one thing that has be constantly excited about MOTUC... the chance to eventually upgrade all of these figures with nappy hair, loose elastic legs, scuffed paint, etc in my old collection to something a little bit more modern and durable!
    Well. My Goddess lost a leg the other day, and I've barely ever touched her. So durable might not be the right word.
    Aaron
    PoP Variants are part of the vintage line, too! Starburst She-Ra, Shower Power Catra, and Scratchin' Sound Catra for 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by -= SupernovA =- View Post
    It's real! If you zoom in you can read it.

Very excited with Buzz-Off, Bow and King Hiss.

But Vikor is a mini-comic character right and didn't TG say the Subscription Figure would be a mini-comic character. So maybe the Feb monthly figure could be someone else? Just seems like a mistake.

And we know we get The Faceless One in May. Only April is a mystery.

Can't wait to see the pictures at the panel.
    Vikor is an early concept figure who was origanlly gonna be He man but mattel decided to changed the concept from a viking to the heman we have today. He is in the art book and is one of the Many "hemans" that existed in the 500 years between Grayskull and Prince Adam. Do a search on him you will find some pics! I hope that it is explained that Vikor is the one that Added the Battle Axe to the He-man Armory.

Also I hope Buzz off comes with his Axe, gun from 200x and the lance/stinger he was seen with in "Disppearing Dragons" and some other media

Grizzlor pic in package is up on TNI if you want to see it!
    Last edited by facet; July 22, 2010 at 11:45am. Reason: add more info

Yeah I'm on a Droid and it's not showing: -(
    Could u find it in ur heart to email it to me? Please
    Scottycash2@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Eternian_Canadian View Post
    Look above. I posted the pic.
    Faker - The real He-man!

check out
    www.thatnewtoysmell.com

Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    congrats, have a cookie..

that list blows.. i really HOPE its a fake.. how can anyone screw up like this 2 days before the panel?? it HAS to be wrong or fake.. to throw the fans off, but then too, why even bother with posting it?!

just wait till the panel and surprise us all or just plain dissappoint us
    That list blows?!

Ummm...hardly.

Roboto? AWESOME
    Grizzlor? AWESOME
    Buzz-Off? AWESOME
    King Hsss? MEGA-AWESOME
    SKELETORTILLA...Evil Painter of MOTU
    My DeviantArt page http://dwaynepinkney.deviantart.com/
    Available for commissions

Heroic Warrior
    I'm guessing they published the list to encourage subscriptions on those first two days before the big reveal at the panel... Otherwise, I can see a huge missed opportunity of people wandering by the booth saying "Oh, I'll wait until I know..."

Heroic Warrior
    So the pics are gone because Mattel didn't want any early spoilers?

One concern is that Roboto is listed as being before Grizzlor yet there's been nothing previewed about him, is it because he'll require less time to make than a bunch of fuzzles? (I love the new Grizzlor btw, can't wait to see Leech & Mantenna)

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphatyrant View Post
    the pic isn't gone, Mattel didn't remove it, it's still there, tni re-organized their links is all. look a few posts above this and you'll see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphatyrant View Post

One concern is that Roboto is listed as being before Grizzlor yet there's been nothing previewed about him, is it because he'll require less time to make than a bunch of fuzzles? (I love the new Grizzlor btw, can't wait to see Leech & Mantenna)
    i think mattel had said the decided to show off grizz early b/c he was goign to show up on the back of the Mol-lar 2 pack
    the ignore list is my new best friend

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    If that list is accurate:

14 Masters left
    10 Evil Warriors left
    7 Horde left
    6 Snake Men left
    18 New Adventures left
    16 Princess of Power left

71 characters left (not counting beasts)

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletortilla View Post
    That list blows?!

Ummm...hardly.

Roboto? AWESOME
    Grizzlor? AWESOME
    Buzz-Off? AWESOME
    King Hsss? MEGA-AWESOME
    You opinion only, for those that like some diversity it does blow. So there was 1 NA character the entire year? How could they possibly get to even half of them by 2016? And a total of 10 or 12 PoP if we get two a year? Would it kill them to give us a single female every half year? I'm sorry but live for the female figs of *any* of the eras, but this many guys at once and not one I'm really pumped for (if we got Ram-Man instead of Roboto I'd have been fine honestly) just sucks for me. And She-Ra was a total let down with the stupid non-attached I-wish-it-even-was-a-bobble-head so she just doesn't count in my opinion. And we won't hear about anything beyond these for ages, so all this waiting and not any kind of female fig news.

I like Grizzlor (already knew about him) and Hssss(admittedly I need to see him first), but Roboto I never liked even in the 200x toon and Buzz-off if cool just not one I really care about personally. Honestly, I like Chief Carn more than those guys just because he looks cool to me. And the army builders and beasts aren't going to be female or PoP related. Such a let down for me.

Pizza flows through me HordeFan's Avatar
    Scotty and everyone, here's the new link:

http://i.toynewsi.com/g/index.php?mo...ze=800&start=0

Read the sign.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletortilla View Post
    That list blows?!

Ummm...hardly.

Roboto? AWESOME
    Grizzlor? AWESOME
    Buzz-Off? AWESOME
    King Hsss? MEGA-AWESOME
    Yep, I agree. Perhaps the choices were a bit predictable, with Vikor being the only real surprise.

Nonetheless, there's some really great figures to look forward to in the next 6 months.

Pizza flows through me HordeFan's Avatar
    So true Rocket and the best is that not everything's revealed!! Still MUCH more to come!