Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: *SPOILERS* Leaked via TNI: Club Eternia 2010 through March 2011 Figures! *SPOILERS*

Evil and Reads Everything Straight Edge's Avatar
    I think someone at Maty just got hisself fired!

Putting up that sign two days before it was meant to be, I'm betting... what a way to ruin the surprise.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    I changed the title of the thread to include spoiler warnings. Please keep in mind when posting leaked information that some people may not want to know until the official reveal.
    Oops! Sorry! I got so excited when I saw the reveal, I forgot to post the Spoiler Warnings. Thanks mod!

Could this possibly be a placeholder list? It seems strange that Mattel would knowingly place this list out there so early

I'm surprised at Vikor as well, but pleased he's being released, for those already "miffed" "upset" or any other negative feeling, this is a picture of a list on preview night, not even an interview or reveal segment, so hold back until the panel geez.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajac71
    'Picture it, Eternia.......'

Heroic Warrior

I called it!

Quote Originally Posted by keithfuchs View Post
    They have a photo showing a list of the upcoming figures!

October: Roboto
    November: Grizzlor
    December: Buzz-Off
    January: Bow
    February: Vikor
    March: King Hsss

Link to the photo showing this:

http://i.toynewsi.com/g/index.php?mo...ze=800&start=0
    I totally called Vikor. WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!

Where th **** is man-e-faces!? And who is vikor? I never hear before about him.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by CarKrash View Post
    Buzz Off and King Hiss excite me.

As for the line-up, I could do without Vikor but 5 out of 6 isn't bad. Major villain street-cred with Grizzlor and King Hsss. I like the choices of Roboto and Buzz Off. Bow...well I don't have any real connection with him but I'm sure the 4H will make him into a figure I wouldn't mind owning. I'll wait until it's official before I get too far ahead of myself.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Vikor is the January bonus figure? hopefully.

If I don't see Sorceress, Marlena or at least Glimmer on Friday I am going to be sooooooooooo disappointed!

I clicked on the link and there isn't a picture of this list. I went through all the photos too.

I'm Anime Hyper-Detailed Battle_Brak's Avatar
    Roboto: I was never was a big fan of the character but I'll hold judgment.
    Grizzlor: cool, can't wait to see more of him
    Buzz-Off: sweetness, I really loved him as a kid and the 200X version rocked as well.
    Bow: awesome, can't wait to see what the 4H do with him
    Vikor: umm he'd be cool as the sub bonus, but I kind of don't like him in a monthly slot
    King Hsss: Huge surprise and I can't wait to see how he's executed. I always loved the character concept, but both toys were among the worst sculpted and executed in their respective lines.
    Check out my various dinosaur sculptures: http://he-man.org/forums/boards/show...re-in-progress

I think Vikor will either be a bonus figure or the sub bonus, in the past the mini-comic figure was a bonus not in the main line (Goddess)
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Evil and Reads Everything Straight Edge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by -= SupernovA =- View Post
    But Vikor is a mini-comic character right and didn't TG say the Subscription Figure would be a mini-comic character. So maybe the Feb monthly figure could be someone else? Just seems like a mistake.
    Vikor's not a mini-comic character. He's a sketch from the earliest conceptual stages of the line. He's what He-Man would look like if "rough draft" was as far as the design department went.

Central Coast. Down Under. Southside Hell!
    Quote Originally Posted by greenstar1981 View Post
    I clicked on the link and there isn't a picture of this list. I went through all the photos too.
    I cant see them either, did anyone save the pics?
    Skelehorde's Org Feedback

Skelehorde wants - Black Belt Leech - Beastman Green Whip - Nightstalker rotoplast

Watcher of the Multiverse Jon-O's Avatar
    I'm surprise they released the list before the panel. Maybe there's still a surprise awaiting us... like Marlena or Sorceress... *hoping*
    I love an all inclusive canon!

Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    Wasn't there someone official that tried to convince us that Roboto wasn't happening at SDCC? I think bcrduke got it right.
    Brian thought they were going to unveil Roboto at WW, which they didn't. But he was right that Roboto and Bow were on the schedule
    Most wanted: Blast attack, Entrapta, Lodar, Peekablue, Flutterina, and Tung Lashor

http://i.toynewsi.com/g/index.php?mo...c=DSC06617.jpg

I assume this is ok since TNI still have it up?

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    I think Vikor is a mistake. That leads me to believe that Vikor is the Subscription Figure. Catra is supposed to be the Feb figure.
    Vikor is a prototype He-Man.. not from the minicomics! ToyGuru said sub-figure would be minicomic character! +it reads MONTHLY
    MOTUC needs:Tung Lashor, Rio-Blast and rest of the Hordes!

WANTED: Minicomics !!! Swords NEEDED !!! MY FEEDBACK

Interested in Bow and Hiss. I hold out an opinion on Vikor until I see him.

Personally not interesting in recollecting Roboto, Grizzlor, or Buzzoff- but I think they are good choices.

Wonder who the April figure is known that the Faceless One is in May?
    And who is the first Quarterly of 2011?

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    YAY! Bow and King Hiss! I can't handle this. I think I just pooped my pants!
    Last edited by Uncle Montork; July 23, 2010 at 07:01pm. Reason: User complaints about tasteless animated .gif
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

That's quite the line-up!! I'm the most excited to see Roboto, Bow and King Hsss! Vikor is certainly a surprise! As a couple of others have said…this list could have been leaked on purpose to throw us off.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    I think Vikor will either be a bonus figure or the sub bonus, in the past the mini-comic figure was a bonus not in the main line (Goddess)
    I really hope you're right.
    Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!

We still don't know what the army-builder two pack is, the first quarter beast, the first quarter variant, or subscription figure. At least there is still reason to be glued to our computers on Friday.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

Beast of 1000 Bottles Hordaiquiri's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    Catra is sculpted, painted, and DONE. She is supposed to be on display.

UNLESS...

and this is TOTALLY wishful thinking....

they put up a fake list on purpose to throw people....

Those pics are not sneakily taken. They've not announced the list of forthcoming figures in past cons (NYCC, SDCC) until after the panel (during it). So, why did they put this sign up??

Did they want fake spoilers???
    I hope upon hope that you're right about Catra, and that this is a fake list. (Though I like the majority of the reveals!)
    Vintage NA for MOTUC!! LET'S GO~~
    MOTUC wants: KAYO, Angella, Perfuma, Peekablue, Darius, Drissi, Sebrian, Crita, Hoove, Mara, Staghorn, Crystoll, Quakke, B.H., Lizzor, Lord Masque, Chef Allen, Sssqueeze, Clawdeen, Granita, Hunga, Kothos, King Ahgo, the Twiggets, Meteorbs
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon

I wonder if the REAL February figure was delayed for some reason:

FEMALE BUCK RE-DO!?!?!?

It was supposed to be Catra. How many of us would ever think Vikor would be a monthly?? He would be a Bonus. The Bonus figures are supposed to slot in for figures that aren't ready.

Something happened with Catra. Either her neck peg, buck, or mask was a problem. OR perhaps her design was a problem and Mattel legal got in the way.

The fact that Vikor is Feb makes NO sense.
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Sweet Bee, Arrow, Spinnerella, NA She-Ra, Mermista, Gwildor, Hover-Bots, Tung Lasher, Angella, Ninjor, Huntara, Oo-Larr, Lizard Man, Sssqueeze, Peekablue... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Well if he's a bonus he'd have to be a monthly bonus figure because Vikor never appeared in any of the mini-comics…and Toyguru said the sub bonus would be a character from the mini-comics.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!