Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: *SPOILERS* Leaked via TNI: Club Eternia 2010 through March 2011 Figures! *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    YAY! Bow and King Hiss! I can't handle this. I think I just pooped my pants!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...uzzi20oops.gif

Now that is a gif, darkspecter. I like your gif choices. Where is that from?

**Please remove image tags when replying with a quote. Thanks!**
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Roton 4) Dragstor 5) Saurod 6) Karg 7) Lodar 8) Mask of Power Demons 9) TC Skeletor 10) FF He-Man 11) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 12) Road Ripper 13) Lord Masque 14) Filmation Teela

Pizza flows through me HordeFan's Avatar
    that is just WRONG Specter! LOL

I have to agree that Vikor is probably a bonus figure. He's a concept figure and all of those have been bonus figures thus far. I think we're in for more reveals.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    YAY! Bow and King Hiss! I can't handle this. I think I just pooped my pants!

That's so nasty but amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    I wonder if the REAL February figure was delayed for some reason:

FEMALE BUCK RE-DO!?!?!?

It was supposed to be Catra. How many of us would ever think Vikor would be a monthly?? He would be a Bonus. The Bonus figures are supposed to slot in for figures that aren't ready.

Something happened with Catra. Either her neck peg, buck, or mask was a problem. OR perhaps her design was a problem and Mattel legal got in the way.

The fact that Vikor is Feb makes NO sense.
    If Carnivus can be a monthly fig, so can Vikor, dude.

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Roton 4) Dragstor 5) Saurod 6) Karg 7) Lodar 8) Mask of Power Demons 9) TC Skeletor 10) FF He-Man 11) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 12) Road Ripper 13) Lord Masque 14) Filmation Teela

If Vikor was a last minute replacement for Catra, then the Sub figure better NOT be Oo-Larr. I don't want 2 more He-Men so close together.

I think King Hsss was moved up so that an A-Lister would be in the first quarter. Catra was supposed to be that a-lister.
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuukka View Post
    Vikor is a prototype He-Man.. not from the minicomics! ToyGuru said sub-figure would be minicomic character! +it reads MONTHLY
    Fine but prototype characters have been bonuses or exclusives, its odd to have one be a monthly figure and take up a slot from a regular MOTU/POP/NA (Carnivarus is a 2xxx character just like Marzo, they probably would have existed had the line continued)

Wun-Dar, He-Ro and Gygor set the precedent for prototypes/unreleased/special, Goddess sets the precedent for mini-comics

Vikor does not fit in the same slots reserved for established figures
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

I might get Bow if he is Filmation-esque with a 2nd head.... depends how close he looks to the 80's toy.....

Otherwise nothing else i'm interested in unless the sculpts really blow me away...

Why no females though? Swap Vikor for one of these: Queen Marlena, Catra or Sorceress and I'll be content with the line up

Gotta say this Vikor is a very poor choice for a monthly figure. If not a female then it should be a NA character.

I was hoping Man-E-Faces would show up somewhere there, but it was about what I expected. The only surprise for me was Vikor. I'm not a Bow fan, but I like the line-up for the most part.

What a crazy leak! Mostly happy with it. Vikor I'll take a wait and see attitude with it. Sad if Catra was supposed to be on the list. It does seem oddly devoid of females.
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest

Heroic Master of Tugging CarKrash's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    As for the line-up, I could do without Vikor but 5 out of 6 isn't bad.
    I agree.. Vikors not a great addition to the party. I would have preferred the Sorceress or Catra.

Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    If Carnivus can be a monthly fig, so can Vikor, dude.
    I don't follow your logic.

Carnivus appeared in the MYP cartoon and falls into the 200X category.

Vikor is a He-Man-type variant. He's a concept character. Obviously they will do something cool with his bio to establish him, but Carnivus has just as much weight as Roboto or The Faceless One, or Bow, or Grizzlor.

Just because he isn't as popular with some people, doesn't mean he isn't on that kind of equal footing.
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

That's a good point. Bonus figures will be placed in monthly slots if something happens. Something probably happened and Vikor became a monthly figure. Although wouldn't they now have to add a bonus figure since the "All In" subs?? We're paying for 4 bonus figs.

I still say there's more to come. It's not adding up yet.

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    Now that is a gif, darkspecter. I like your gif choices. Where is that from?
    Thank you! It's from gifbin.com

Quote Originally Posted by HordeFan View Post
    that is just WRONG Specter! LOL
    I know!

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    That's so nasty but amusing.
    I just had to.

If Vikor was a last minute replacement for Catra, then the Sub figure better NOT be Oo-Larr. I don't want 2 more He-Men so close together.

I think King Hsss was moved up so that an A-Lister would be in the first quarter. Catra was supposed to be that a-lister.
    I agree. Either it's because of Catra's mask because of the She-Ra "hole-in-head" conspiracy...or maybe the Styleguide isn't so legal afterall. ...or female buck 2.0 which would be the BEST thing EVER!!
    Last edited by Darkspecter; July 21, 2010 at 11:38pm.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    Gotta say this Vikor is a very poor choice for a monthly figure. If not a female then it should be a NA character.
    Agreed, I mean come on we will have 5 POP figures and only 1 NA figure, even if it was NA He-Man.

Female Buck 2.0 would make sense as to why Catra was delayed, especially because that means they do female variants with the new buck as well
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

I do want to knock people upside the head for complaining about the hole in the head thing. I just don't get it.

I'm Anime Hyper-Detailed Battle_Brak's Avatar
    Yeah Carnivus is an established character who appeared in official media. Vikor is something Mattel recently made up based on early He-Man concept art. He's also technically a variant of He-Man and so far, aside from Adora, we haven't had those kind of variants in monthly slots.

Do it right or not at all Reboot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    I think Vikor will either be a bonus figure or the sub bonus, in the past the mini-comic figure was a bonus not in the main line (Goddess)
    There ARE no "bonus" figures any more in the way there were at the tail end of 2009.

There are twelve new-character $20 figures, four variant figures (alternate costumes of already-released characters - i.e. "X-armour He-Man"-type figures and same-character-different-name figures like Adam & Keldor) and four packs which cost more than $20. The sub-figure has to be something trivially minor since they've said they'll never reissue them (and the 2011 sub is from the minicomics, which concept-only Vikor isn't) And the SDCC figure, which is all of the above rolled into one (new character(s), never-to-be-reissued variant, possibly more than $20).

As such, any new-to-MotUC characters made from a standard-size buck are going to be "monthly" figures.

Catra is more of a C-lister dude...at best.

Beast of 1000 Bottles Hordaiquiri's Avatar
    I wonder if the REAL February figure was delayed for some reason:

FEMALE BUCK RE-DO!?!?!?

Something happened with Catra. Either her neck peg, buck, or mask was a problem. OR perhaps her design was a problem and Mattel legal got in the way.
    HA! I brought that up in chat, they might be tweaking the femme buck. Or maybe Catra has a big hole in her head as well, the jealous beauty. *deja vu~*

Darkspecter: omg. just omg.
    Vintage NA for MOTUC!! LET'S GO~~
    MOTUC wants: KAYO, Angella, Perfuma, Peekablue, Darius, Drissi, Sebrian, Crita, Hoove, Mara, Staghorn, Crystoll, Quakke, B.H., Lizzor, Lord Masque, Chef Allen, Sssqueeze, Clawdeen, Granita, Hunga, Kothos, King Ahgo, the Twiggets, Meteorbs
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon

I don't follow your logic.

Carnivus appeared in the MYP cartoon and falls into the 200X category.

Vikor is a He-Man-type variant. He's a concept character. Obviously they will do something cool with his bio to establish him, but Carnivus has just as much weight as Roboto or The Faceless One, or Bow, or Grizzlor.

Just because he isn't as popular with some people, doesn't mean he isn't on that kind of equal footing.
    But probably the same amount of tooling will go into him as Carnivus--or more. I don't think he's He-Man, therefore not a variant. I think he'll be a different character.

It does make sense that Vikor was meant to be a bonus. So what will they do in such a case if a bonus becomes monthly? It's a good point as we are prepaying for 4 bonus figures. Huh. Do they whip another bonus?
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    Fine but prototype characters have been bonuses or exclusives, its odd to have one be a monthly figure...
    That doesn't matter, he is now Monthly Figure and that's it.

Real question is if he was a bonus fig who it will be now?
    MOTUC needs:Tung Lashor, Rio-Blast and rest of the Hordes!

WANTED: Minicomics !!! Swords NEEDED !!! MY FEEDBACK

Quote Originally Posted by Reboot View Post
    There ARE no "bonus" figures any more in the way there were at the tail end of 2009.

There are twelve new-character $20 figures, four variant figures (alternate costumes of already-released characters - i.e. "X-armour He-Man"-type figures and same-character-different-name figures like Adam & Keldor)
    Vikor sounds like a He-Man variant so fits in the four variant figs category.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuukka View Post
    That doesn't matter, he is now Monthly Figure and that's it.

Real question is if he was a bonus fig who it will be now?
    Demo-Man...

I think that they are actually only revealing up to the January monthly figure. I think vikor is the subscription figure being released in Feb and king hiss is a quarterly figure being released in march.