Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: "Dang! We didn't see _____ at SDCC 2010"

Movie mayhem!
    Disapointed we didn't get ANY movie info! :-(

I was really sure about Rattlor. He would be so cool looking with his original color scheme.
    MOTUC needs:Tung Lashor, Rio-Blast and rest of the Hordes!

WANTED: Minicomics !!! Swords NEEDED !!! MY FEEDBACK

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Any females.

Also, I was kind of hoping maybe we'd see Ram Man, but I guess King Hiss gets the 'new tooling' star for this go-round.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

Heroic Warrior
    Spikor and Man E Faces... If they had put these two buddies into the SDCC presentation, all hell would have broken loose.

... a POP (female) and NA character should have been in the mix..

Man-E-Faces was the one I was really hoping for...but I wasn't expecting Buzz-Off so that kinda evens things out

Randor Grizzlor Lovechild bigassbuzz's Avatar
    No Monogram Roton Driver...

A FEMALE CHARACTER, OR TWO. I really don't understand it.

Not releasing a girl for nearly a year is going to make MOTUC that much more female driven later on. Why not keep them coming, in small doses? Perhaps they will release Catra and Queen Marlena back-to-back in April and May and tilt the scales again. That would really make me smile.

Besides that, I was really hoping for NEW ADVENTURES HE-MAN. Whenever he get revealed, he is going to rock! With the boots and hip/crotch piece now existing, he seems better poised to get made. Any chance they might make him the SDCC Exclusive for 2011? Even more use out of that statue...

The SORCERESS would have blown my mind. There are at least FOUR variants of this character. Why not release one as the Club Exclusive? There was an all white (white/silver?) version of the feathered motif they could have done up. The Filmation fans would get their dose with the character a year or so later with a repaint in the Classic colors. Then there's the pink version of that same outfit. And two color variations of the 200X style. And then the seriously cool look from NA.....

Other single tears rolling down my cheek: MANTENNA, QUEEN MARLENA, EVILSEED, SAGITAR, CLAMP CHAMP, FISTO, JITSU, and ANGELLA. Of course I wanted Catra, and she is the big upset of the reveals, but she is definitely on the horizon. Maybe we'll see her after christmas?
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

Heroic Warrior
    No Monogram Roton Driver
    Not yet... but cheer up, because Toyguru said that the Monogram vehicle drivers could be produced !

It will all be a matter of patience, I guess... and it's true that it's hard to wait patiently for our favorite figure to pop up !

P.S. : could it be possible that the Roton driver would actually come WITH the vehicle ? That would be an awesome idea for a package, don't you think ?

The Monogram drivers could come with the vehicle... that would be great ! By the way, what do the 2 other drivers look like, and what are the 2 other vehicles ? One was the Talon Fighter, if I remember correctly...
    Last edited by Spectror; July 26, 2010 at 05:01pm.

I really want Man-E-Faces!!! I give up expecting him to come out soon anymore!

Heroic Warrior
    I really want Man-E-Faces!!! I give up expecting him to come out soon anymore!
    I think Man-E-Faces shouldn't be too long, now... We got Trap Jaw, Optikk, now Roboto... they will want to reuse those parts again, and probably soon. Same for Whiplash, Buzz-Off... and now we should see Clawful in a not distant future.

I'm hoping we'll get Man-E-Faces in 2011 at some point. Man-E was my first MOTU character and I really want to see a MOTUC version.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectror View Post
    Not yet... but cheer up, because Toyguru said that the Monogram vehicle drivers could be produced !

It will all be a matter of patience, I guess... and it's true that it's hard to wait patiently for our favorite figure to pop up !

P.S. : could it be possible that the Roton driver would actually come WITH the vehicle ? That would be an awesome idea for a package, don't you think ?

The Monogram drivers could come with the vehicle... that would be great ! By the way, what do the 2 other drivers look like, and what are the 2 other vehicles ? One was the Talon Fighter, if I remember correctly...
    I always wanted that Roton Vehicle Driver bad. I always thought he was going to show up in the store at any time back then.

I also remeber the Attck Track one and I wanted him too because he looked like he was wearing the robot armor that was a sticker in Castle Grayskull.

Randor Grizzlor Lovechild bigassbuzz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Reptile View Post
    I always wanted that Roton Vehicle Driver bad. I always thought he was going to show up in the store at any time back then.

I also remeber the Attck Track one and I wanted him too because he looked like he was wearing the robot armor that was a sticker in Castle Grayskull.
    http://www.thefwoosh.com/forum/viewt...64554&start=15

Evil Master of Laceration mikescab's Avatar
    NICE!! I would buy that figure.
    Mike Scabs

Heroic Warrior
    NICE!! I would buy that figure.
    Yes, me too ! That custom shows how AWESOME that character would be !

Are there any pics from the 2 other Monogram vehicles drivers ?

DCUC/MOTUC Red Beastman and guy who comes with Red Beastman.
    Matty, Great Black Wizard figure please!

MOTU Addict/Horde Wannabe Spikewolfe's Avatar
    I would have liked to see Man-E-Faces, Ram Man, and Panthor. Lets finish off wave two from the vintage line already!

First I'd like to say that I'm REALLY HAPPY with what Mattel did announce and I'm not upset at all...

I'm kinda disappointed we didn't get Mek-A-Neck or Frosta.

Thanx for the custom. I always thought this guy would appear in the line back then too. Ah! This is like being 10 again.

**Please remove image tags when replying with a quote. Thanks!**

I was expecting especially Catra!!! That would have made this SDCC almost perfect.
    I thought we might have gotten Man-E-Faces as well, but Buzz-Off and Roboto made it all ok for now. I'm really thrilled we are getting Buzz-Off!!!
    Most of the reveals where really cool. Totally unexpected but on top of my wish list where the Battle Ram with Sky Sled, Castly Grayskull Weapons Rack and She-Ra's 2-toned sword.

Also I was expecting an awesome snake body for King Hiss for this line.
    That was the biggest let down. The sculpt looks horribly and even worse, a bendable body, the worst plastic junk ever made, seriously Mattel...
    MY MOTUC WANTS: Gwildor, Rotar, Mermista, Angella, Peekablue, Spinerella, Perfuma, Master Sebrian, Sagitar, Tuskador, Darius, Mara, Kayo, Vizar, Nocturna, Spinwit, Artilla, Saurod, Ninjor, Blast-Attak, Hunga the Harpy, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Twistoid, Dragstor, Imp, Vultak, Multi-Bot, Tung Lashor, Sssqueeeze, Lizorr, Hoove, Critta, Quakke, Butthead, Staghorn

Hey Everyone,

Let me say firstly, I love what has been shown it is a strong line up. However, I personally would have loved to have seen either Queen Marlena or Eldor included.

Take Care,
    Darren
    Mattel please, buy the He-Man and She-Ra cartoons from Entertainment Rights. If you owned Both Filmation related "MotU" cartoons, plus "NA" and "MYP" cartoons, you would be able to distribute any or all 4 cartoons to Television in the lead up to another relaunch or a live action movie. Plus, you could include Filmation and "NA" animated characters in "MotU:C"!

Long Live 'MOTU'!

Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar
    Man-E-Faces was the only one I was surprised wasn't shown.

But then, I wasn't expecting King Hsss or the Shadowbeast at all. Overall, I'm very happy with what was shown.
    For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

I was hoping to see Spikor and Catra. I think we will at least get Catra next year. Hopefully we'll see Spikor revealed by the end of 2011.

Like Pixel Dan, I was happy with what was shown.
    But I would've liked to have seen Man-E-Faces, Ramman, and maybe Sorceress.

Hoping to see at least one of those three at Toyfair in Feb.
    We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. -George Bernard Shaw
    Nate Baertsch Illustration Blog