View Poll Results: Should Mattel make the BATTLE RAM? (4H Prototype)

Voters
368. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, They should make BATTLE RAM!

329 89.40%
  • Yes, but only the sky sled

21 5.71%
  • No, I don't want it

18 4.89%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Mattel make the BATTLE RAM? (4H Prototype)

Votes seem pretty positive, I wonder if that would change once the price is revealed. I would pay up to $70

Heroic Warrior Teacher of Madness's Avatar
    I would love one, but if the line gets much bigger than the 2011 all-in sub, I'm going to be priced (and free spaced) out.

Personally, I'd rather they didn't make it so that I wouldn't feel bad about not being able to buy it. However, if they do make it I'll be glad for those who can get it.

If it was the $60 "beast" in the sub, then sure, I'm all for it.

only if they commit to making Castle Grayskull and Snake mountain, would I start buying vehicles.
    yeaaaahh ..... but then that happened...

THESE TRADERS HAVE THE POWER !!! - Thanks guys!

Yesssssss. I want Battle Ram and Sky Sled and Attak Trak and Talon Fighter and Wind Raider and Collector and Spydor and Roton and Stridor and Blasterhawk and Battle Bones and Bashasaurus and Dragon Walker (vintage) and ...
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

The poll doesn't have enough options for me.

I would like to have the battle ram even if having the sky-sled first would be enough and great as a first vehicle.

Also, the prototype of the battle-ram should receive more details and a more detailed paint job (with darker colors also) compared to the sdcc version.

So, I would answer "no" in order to have a chance to have an even better battle-ram than the one shown at SDCC.

But at the end, if the BAttle-Ram would be exactly the same... well it would be a good piece anyway.

It's not only my favorite MOTU vehicle, it was my faovrite vehicle from any toyline I collected as a kid. Hell yeah I want it.

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher of Madness View Post
    I would love one, but if the line gets much bigger than the 2011 all-in sub, I'm going to be priced (and free spaced) out.
    I'm with you on the lack of space & the increased price tag of collecting this line making it difficult for me to continue buying everything(much less the 2 of everything I have so far). It was so much easier when it was only supposed to be 12 figures a year. Having said that, I would definitely make an exception for this. Now if they start making a new vehicle every other month, I'd probably stop being a completist.
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

Battleram

THIS IS FREAKIN SWEET......HELL YES I WANT IT...cost is not a matter....and if you make a decision for the next vehicles ..... ATTACK TRAK.....LANDSHARK.........PLEASE PLEASE MATTY DON'T LET US DOWN.

YES YES YES!!
    I'll buy two!

Widget
    All I want to know is when can I get one?

Master of the unicycle

Yessssss

Bring on the ram!

[QUOTE=Captain Atkin;2489021]The 4H had a BATTLE RAM prototype on display at SDCC. No word yet as to whether or not Mattel will make this into a toy. Would you buy one if it was released?

If it's part of the subscription, I'll have to. I have to get a buch of lame She-Ra crap that I don't want.
    I would want it if it's as cool as the photos show it, but not if it's more than $30. I was very disappointed with BA He-Man. There's no action quality to it. If that's how they plan on doing it, then no thanks. But if it works like the original toy, I'm in.

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickfa View Post
    im torn. I do want it, it looks amazing ... I have the vintage one, it's one of the coolest vehicles they made because of its super powerful missle firing abilities, and it's ability to turn into the sky sled .... that being said, if we start getting into EVERY vehicle, this line may get out of control. My vintage collection already takes up a large part of my basement and weights a ton due to the vehicles ..... so Im not sure.

Although if they make it, chances are Ill buy it ....
    Im the same, if they made it i would buy it but would rather see the vechiles come out much later. This line is expensive enough for me as im a MOC and loose collector. Plus the shipping on vechiles to Australia would start to cost a bit.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Heroic Warrior SkeletorsMistress's Avatar
    I would take it right now!!

Hell yeah!!!!

REMAINING MOTUC FOR 2015 synthalus's Avatar
    WOW!

This news made my wish come true as I love the Sky Sleds the most out of all the vehicles
    This is the best reveal from SDCC 2010 for me.

I wasn't expecting the Battleram as well, only the Skysled.
    So this is really, really cool and I definably want the Battleram!!!
    But I would only buy 1 Battleram because of it's sheer size, it's humongous!

I am also hoping for separate releases of the Sky Sled later down the road, because it's such a cool vehicle on it's own as well and I would love to have multiples!

As for the price of the Battleram, my guess is $60.
    That sounds about right to me because it is really big and very detailed.
    But I am hoping it won't cost more than that.
    MY MOTUC WANTS: Gwildor, Rotar, Mermista, Angella, Peekablue, Spinerella, Perfuma, Master Sebrian, Sagitar, Tuskador, Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Nocturna, Spinwit, Artilla, Saurod, Ninjor, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Twistoid, Hunga the Harpy, Dragstor, Vultak, Multi-Bot, Blast-Attak, Tung Lashor, Sssqueeeze, Lizorr, Hoove, Critta, Quakke, Butthead, Staghorn
    => MOTU-Classics-Checklist <=

Sky sleds, to my mind, are like the Eternian equivlent of automobiles - the EVil Masters should have snake-headed sleds a la Filmation, however.
    "This is a rather shameless promotion"

"Worked on me!"

"Me too!"

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    No! Why the hell would I want something as super cool as that Battle Ram?! I prefer to wallow in my own self-pity denying myself of that awesome creation than actually own that piece of perfection. After all, it is better to want something than it is to actually own it. Anticipation is the best emotion in the world. It beats the heck out of participation and remembrance any day!
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

yes yes yes a thousand times yessss!!!

I want that Battle Ram more than ANYthing else that was revealed at SDCC. It's always been my favorite vehicle and I want it in Classics NOW!
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Give me one good reason why this shouldn't be made. Whatever anyone would say stating why this Battle Ram shouldn't be made (other than it not being in the same scale as the figures, which I'm betting it is), I would simply reply to that statement with "I asked for a good reason, and I'm still waiting."

Yes, please make this Battle Ram, 4H. I want to get the Battle Ram so I can play with it along with my son Ramses!

Collector of Toys 4 Life
    If you want the Battle Ram give me a hell yeah......

HELL Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh Hell Yeah...............

and that's the bottom line, because ............ oh hell you know the rest.....

Well, since they have the first vehicle slated for late next year, i'd say it's a done deal. We're getting the battle Ram!!

How could such sheer awesomeness in its godlike glory NOT get made?
    Lifelong fan of: MOTU, G.I.Joe, Transformers, most 'good' movies of any genre, Star Wars, oldies/classic rock & country music, WWE/WWF/WCW/NWA wrestling, old school circus sideshow performers & fictional movie 'creatures', my friends and family. oh, yes...and I love action figures!!!!!

Support MVCreations for MOTUC!!!!

I thought TNI was reporting that it was going to be the first vehicle? At any rate…YES Mattel should make it!!! It's awesome!!!!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Oh hell yeah!!! I was expecting the sky sled, but to have the entire Battle Ram would be AWESOME!!

Widget
    Heck Yeah! They should defintely make the Battle Ram!

Also, they should make a green colored one. As I recall, Skeletor and his crew rode green colored sky sleds.

Quote Originally Posted by CocoaSmooth View Post
    Im down!!! Wind Raider next Please!
    I'd go for that.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26