Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I might not sub. (a thread for fence sitters)

Historian of Eternia LORD FALLEN ELDOR's Avatar

I might not sub. (a thread for fence sitters)

DISCLAIMER: The following thread contains personal opinions and situations unique to that of the writer. You will read a logical, thoughtful list of concerns that might not align with your personal point of view, situations and experiences. This is due to us being different people. Differences are what define us and make us unique individuals. Examining those differences, comparing them, contrasting them, shifting them to find the points that we do agree upon is how we get to know people who are different from us. He-man says to be kind to others, Jesus says to love others and Master Splinter said to listen to others and I say to always talk to others. The writer of this post respect a great many people in this place, even if they do not respect him. If you have no concern, care and can offer no sympathies for the writers personal experiences and opinions do us all a favor and put me on your ignore list. This is NOT a negator thread. I know that I'm going to be in the minority with this opinion/concern. As long as I'm not openly marginalized, mocked and bullied I've no problem with that

Unsure of your future with Classics? I am. I find my self asking the question " What incentive do I personally have to sub for my third consecutive year?" and I have more "cons" then "pros" at this point and can use some other perspective, encouragement and above all else legitimate discussion to help shape my opinions in this regard.

THE Short version (because I'm known to ramble...)

1. Spice WILL flow:
    I believe 2015 will happen regardless if I sub or not. I didn't sub in 2012, 2011 or 2010 and all those years went through. If The POP sub went through "just barely" then the "completing vintage" goal is a sure fire way to guarantee that 2015 WILL HAPPEN. NO DOUBT in my mind. I have THAT much faith in Mattel and their years worth of investment in this line!

2. Incomplete/Drop fail:
    I don't have a "complete collection" and given the secondary market value of some BIG holes I probably never will.

3. character selection: Vintage MOTU toy is boring:
    Outside of some POG, Gwildor, Ninjor, the rest of Great Rebellion/Horde (Besides Shadow Weaver...) and whatever NA gets made, my personal favorites have already been made. Outside of Laser Variants and hypothetical Alcala He-Man, I'm good on the variant heavy year, especially at the increased cost vs the 2013 quarterly items!

4. increased prices/ lowering secondary market value.
    Clearly I can get My personal favorites at a reduced cost given current market trends. It's only the CORE characters that are going for cray cray $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. These are a luxury item. AN expensive one for my budgetary concerns. It's not that I "can't" afford it, it's just that it prevents me from enjoying other collectables including OTHER MOTU ones!

4.5 diverting FUNds: Fear of commitment:
    Have you seen some of the KICKSTARTERS this month OMG. and I still need to grad the Venture brothers 3 3/4 inch and SO MANY NECA ALiens/Predators...Nothing against Battle Lion, but I'd have rather spend that money on something else. The Lego Movie has really renuem my interest in Lego, but man does that stuff get SPENSIVE! Same goes for Unnamed One. That's the BIGGEST problem with Classics is being bogged down with a commitment!
    5. I don't want to harsh your buzz, but I'm not being the negator.
    I'm growing dissatisfied with the polarization of our community, at it's center is Classics and our feeling in regard to it and how we treat each other comes down to little pieces of plastic...These are so clearly more then "JUST TOYS" We all have a lot of and very DIFFERENT Levels of emotional attachment grafted unto our individual nostalgia. We get defensive in that regard in different facets for various reasons, all of which I'm willing to bet money on, that our reactions as adults has EVERYTHING to do with that personal investment of monies as adults and emotions as children. FILMation understood the importance of early childhood development. Mattel understood how to brainwash us with commercials to BUY BUY BUY and thus our fandom hangs in the balance of these two opposing forces...yet hardly ANYONE understands this basic principal at all. I get frustrated TRYING to point this out for it to fall on deaf ears. To make long winded impassioned posts that people look at, but hardly replay to or "discuss". But then I wonder if I'm not just playing into the "GAME" of the whole "red vs blue/ us vs them"...I'm trying to avoid High horses...Is this pony ok? I think we can all see some communication breakdowns happening more and more as of late right?!?!? This divide is growing and frankly I'm trying MY BEST to avoid the drama. Ignoring it doesn't seam to make it go away. Classics is clearly to blame for the majority of this as 200X never had era/faction wars, keyboard warriors, internet tough guys, negators and apologists...We USE To be a single community. What changed that? Classics. Perhaps If I "walk away" from classics I can recapture some of that early camaraderie I long for?
    Would abandoning classic mean MORE better Friendships? or just less toys?
    Speaking of trade offs, anyone want to trade 2015 figures for 2014? That might be a good compromise right?

The ony logical counter argument I can conceive of is

"b...b..but new heman toys!!!!!!!!"

I'm so confused. conflicted and concerned. When is SDCC? Pics of something unexpected and awesome could very well lead me to trolling MY SELF in this thread It's not like I don't UNDERSTAND the lure...It's that I wish I was a strong as this gal

In conclusion: AM I alone? Even if I am...what do YOU think? Will I sub or Is MY will great?

http://kotaku.com/why-fanboys-act-like-jerks-1563379006

'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments" (Matthew 22:36-40).

Heroic Warrior
    I can give you the best answer to all of this ,...just sub up it's the official last year of motuc

Heroic Warrior
    I seriously mean it when I say I wish I had another Shadow Weaver to just give you. What other holes are in your collection?
    It's all been done before. Everything to say has already been said. Do me a solid and pretend I posted something witty and and original here

Well after I swore off Mattel after my cheap Extendar arrived and said I'll never sub again I swear I felt like a junkie who needed a fix,I mean I was litterally having withdrawal. I have no willpower and must complete my collection or check myself into rehab.Personally I think I need the latter.

I want to sub.....but the variant heavy year is not exciting me. I HATE variants! How many of one character do you need lol. We will see. If I do, it'll be just before the free stands promo. Nothing like waiting til the last minute
    MOTUC Needs:Fisto, Whiplash, Shadow Weaver, Spikor, Sorceress, Mighty Spector, Batros, Netossa, Foe Men, Frosta, Griffin, Granamyr, Shadowbeast, Horde Prime, Jitsu, Rokkon/Stonedar, Jet Sled, Goddess, Wundar, Strobo, Shokotti, Castle Grayskull, Evil Lynn, Dekker, Pre-ternia He-man, Star Sisters, snake men, NA He-man, TP He-man, Filmation hordak, horde trooper(s), sky high, Kevin kosse heads

Quote Originally Posted by JSteele View Post
    I want to sub.....but the variant heavy year is not exciting me. I HATE variants! How many of one character do you need lol. We will see. If I do, it'll be just before the free stands promo. Nothing like waiting til the last minute
    I could almost guarantee you that not all of those variants would be in the sub. They have to know that fear of the variants is going to cause some fence-sitters to fall over to the "not going to sub" side. I think there will be some pleasant surprises in those $52 quarterly slots, but I could be wrong.

I'll be subbing up once I see what surprises are at SDCC. I'm not on the fence per se, but I want to see a preview of the first quarter and the sub exclusive, before I blindly throw my money at Matty. Since for right now I'm a MOC collector I don't need no free stands.
    Let's get HUNGA THE HARPY before 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by LORD FALLEN ELDOR View Post
    DISCLAIMER: The following thread contains personal opinions and situations unique to that of the writer. You will read a logical, thoughtful list of concerns that might not align with your personal point of view, situations and experiences. This is due to us being different people. Differences are what define us and make us unique individuals. Examining those differences, comparing them, contrasting them, shifting them to find the points that we do agree upon is how we get to know people who are different from us. He-man says to be kind to others, Jesus says to love others and Master Splinter said to listen to others and I say to always talk to others. The writer of this post respect a great many people in this place, even if they do not respect him. If you have no concern, care and can offer no sympathies for the writers personal experiences and opinions do us all a favor and put me on your ignore list. This is NOT a negator thread. I know that I'm going to be in the minority with this opinion/concern. As long as I'm not openly marginalized, mocked and bullied I've no problem with that

Unsure of your future with Classics? I am. I find my self asking the question " What incentive do I personally have to sub for my third consecutive year?" and I have more "cons" then "pros" at this point and can use some other perspective, encouragement and above all else legitimate discussion to help shape my opinions in this regard.

THE Short version (because I'm known to ramble...)

1. Spice WILL flow:
    I believe 2015 will happen regardless if I sub or not. I didn't sub in 2012, 2011 or 2010 and all those years went through. If The POP sub went through "just barely" then the "completing vintage" goal is a sure fire way to guarantee that 2015 WILL HAPPEN. NO DOUBT in my mind. I have THAT much faith in Mattel and their years worth of investment in this line!

2. Incomplete/Drop fail:
    I don't have a "complete collection" and given the secondary market value of some BIG holes I probably never will.

3. character selection: Vintage MOTU toy is boring:
    Outside of some POG, Gwildor, Ninjor, the rest of Great Rebellion/Horde (Besides Shadow Weaver...) and whatever NA gets made, my personal favorites have already been made. Outside of Laser Variants and hypothetical Alcala He-Man, I'm good on the variant heavy year, especially at the increased cost vs the 2013 quarterly items!

4. increased prices/ lowering secondary market value.
    Clearly I can get My personal favorites at a reduced cost given current market trends. It's only the CORE characters that are going for cray cray $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. These are a luxury item. AN expensive one for my budgetary concerns. It's not that I "can't" afford it, it's just that it prevents me from enjoying other collectables including OTHER MOTU ones!

Have you seen some of the KICKSTARTERS this month OMG. and I still need to grad the Venture brothers 3 3/4 inch and SO MANY NECA ALiens/Predators...Nothing against Battle Lion, but I'd have rather spend that money on something else. The Lego Movie has really renuem my interest in Lego, but man does that stuff get SPENSIVE! Same goes for Unnamed One. That's the BIGGEST problem with Classics is being bogged down with a commitment!
    5. I don't want to harsh your buzz, but I'm not being the negator.
    I'm growing dissatisfied with the polarization of our community, at it's center is Classics and our feeling in regard to it and how we treat each other comes down to little pieces of plastic...These are so clearly more then "JUST TOYS" We all have a lot of and very DIFFERENT Levels of emotional attachment grafted unto our individual nostalgia. We get defensive in that regard in different facets for various reasons, all of which I'm willing to bet money on, that our reactions as adults has EVERYTHING to do with that personal investment of monies as adults and emotions as children. FILMation understood the importance of early childhood development. Mattel understood how to brainwash us with commercials to BUY BUY BUY and thus our fandom hangs in the balance of these two opposing forces...yet hardly ANYONE understands this basic principal at all. I get frustrated TRYING to point this out for it to fall on deaf ears. To make long winded impassioned posts that people look at, but hardly replay to or "discuss". But then I wonder if I'm not just playing into the "GAME" of the whole "red vs blue/ us vs them"...I'm trying to avoid High horses...Is this pony ok? I think we can all see some communication breakdowns happening more and more as of late right?!?!? This divide is growing and frankly I'm trying MY BEST to avoid the drama. Ignoring it doesn't seam to make it go away. Classics is clearly to blame for the majority of this as 200X never had era/faction wars, keyboard warriors, internet tough guys, negators and apologists...We USE To be a single community. What changed that? Classics. Perhaps If I "walk away" from classics I can recapture some of that early camaraderie I long for?
    Would abandoning classic mean MORE better Friendships? or just less toys?
    Speaking of trade offs, anyone want to trade 2015 figures for 2014? That might be a good compromise right?

The ony logical counter argument I can conceive of is

"b...b..but new heman toys!!!!!!!!"

http://applejack.ponychan.net/chan/f...5001578561.jpg

I'm so confused. conflicted and concerned. When is SDCC? Pics of something unexpected and awesome could very well lead me to trolling MY SELF in this thread It's not like I don't UNDERSTAND the lure...It's that I wish I was a strong as this gal

In conclusion: AM I alone? Even if I am...what do YOU think? Will I sub or Is MY will great?

Well written post. I am on the fence too, but to be honest I'm leaning towards subbing up again.

#1 The Spice will flow: Yeah, I think you're right. If it takes Matty 1-2 years to change the slightest detail in a figure, then they already know that 2015 will happen. It's basic logic. However, if 2015 does not do well, then they would likely cut down future releases post-2015.

#2 Incomplete: I will never have a complete collection either. I started with the sub lite, Filmation, and then 2014. I will never own a MOTUC Beast-Man, let alone a Fisto, Teela, regular colored Sorceress, Whiplash, Scare Glow, Shadow Weaver etc. And Matty likes it that way. The existence of unattainable over-priced figures helps frighten people into subbing.

#3 Character Selection: Yeah, 2015 does not look great. If the rumored 200X sub does happen that interests me a lot more than BS Hordak, 3 NA figures, 2 more He-Men and Skeletor variants, etc. It does not look like as good a year as 2014 was.

#4 $: Yeah, I have other interests. I just discovered Monsterarts! I'm still buying Sideshow and Hot Toys. And yeah, it does look like most of 2015's offerings will fail to go for "retail" on the secondary market. Honestly, maybe ALL of them will?

I'm an incredible optimist, but no one on this board would think that. Matty keeps screwing up again and again and I point it out and look like a bad guy. It's not fun and its not my fault. I'm not a Nega-Tor, its just that the Emperor really is nekkid!

AND the next couple of months are jammed with figures I don't want: Flogg, NA Skelly, Double Michief, Failmation Hordak. 2014 has been a strong year, but IMO they're putting all the dogs out just in time for the sub drive.

Yeah, that all said, we'll see how SDCC goes. I'm not going to be lured to sub blind by either fear of them running out of subs, or for wanting some stands that they're going to try and trick me into paying shipping and handling for....
    Last edited by No-Ah; July 1, 2014 at 09:42pm.
    Top want list: Evil Seed, Snake Mountain Man, Mask of Power Demons, Dree-Elle, Uncle Montork, Mini-Comics Beast-Man, 200x Beast-Man, Teela 2.0, Battle-Ram, Snake Mountain, & a hardcover collection of all the mini-comics.

Court Magician
    I have been with the line since the beginning. I loved the line as a kid however I got sooo into wrestling figures I lost all interest in MOTU. MOTU became jobbers for my AWA Remcos. Except for Jitsu, he held a few titles haha. Whiplash and Prince Adam were the last vintage figures I got. I had everything up to them. When Ram man and Jitsu were released in MOTUC, that completed my vintage collection. I have no interest in NA or POP. But I love every NA and POP figure released so far, Ive just had enough NA and POP. What I really want would be 200X, He-Man Filmation, new mini comic characters and new characters created by the 4 Horsemen. I even bought an Etheria sub cause Light Hope looks so cool, I have no clue who he is. This butterfly girl though is just the breaking point for POP for me. There may be one 200X and one He-Man Filmation next year. Its weird, I didnt even complain about the Star Sisters, but I just have enough POP. Im really torn. I have everything. Its only one more year, but my interest just isnt there for whats coming. Im all in though for a 200X mini sub and if 2016 continues this line, just with new packaging Ill be subbing.

Serious bidness Ibentmyman-thing's Avatar
    But new He-man toys!

REMAINING MOTUC FOR 2015 synthalus's Avatar
    1. Spice WILL flow:
    If most current subscribers are going to think that way, there won't be enough subscribers to make 2015 happen.
    If the subs sell to satisfaction, there is a chance we will get another add-on sub and maybe some 2016 in new packaging.
    MY MOTUC WANTS: Gwildor, Rotar, Mermista, Angella, Peekablue, Spinerella, Perfuma, Master Sebrian, Sagitar, Tuskador, Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Nocturna, Spinwit, Artilla, Saurod, Ninjor, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Twistoid, Hunga the Harpy, Dragstor, Vultak, Multi-Bot, Blast-Attak, Tung Lashor, Sssqueeeze, Lizorr, Hoove, Critta, Quakke, Butthead, Staghorn
    => MOTU-Classics-Checklist <=

Quote Originally Posted by Ibentmyman-thing View Post
    But new He-man toys!
    You make a strong argument....
    Top want list: Evil Seed, Snake Mountain Man, Mask of Power Demons, Dree-Elle, Uncle Montork, Mini-Comics Beast-Man, 200x Beast-Man, Teela 2.0, Battle-Ram, Snake Mountain, & a hardcover collection of all the mini-comics.

I was on the fence, then leotards off after MotuManiac's contest thread. Not because I think I have a chance to win or because of the contest itself, bur rather the thought behind it. It made me think, the dedication of the fan base to get these subs to pass is amazing. We rally like no other group can. And this is the LAST year. We have been guarenteed no more Classics ever by TG after next year. The thought of not making it...well that's just not acceptable. DC fans thought they were locked in last year and look what happened. It would be a huge shame if that happened to us. So I bit the bullet one last time. I guess if you have the funds and the ability to do it this is the last hoorah so go for it. As for your other holes....people abandon ship and market prices fall. The holes will get filled if you ride it out.

1. Spice WILL flow:
    While I understand why many people don't sub and that's fine...I feel you are 100% wrong with this point. If Mattel doesn't meet the number, the sub is done. Period. We saw it before with DCIE and GB. This year is a lot different than those other years. Many people have already stopped collecting this line already and many of those people bought subs in those previous years thus making your need to buy a sub those years not needed.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    And this is the LAST year. We have been guarenteed no more Classics ever by TG after next year. The thought of not making it...well that's just not acceptable. DC fans thought they were locked in last year and look what happened. It would be a huge shame if that happened to us.
    TG also said that they will try 2016, just not under the name 'Classics" and with different packaging. But it's the same line.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    TG also said that they will try 2016, just not under the name 'Classics" and with different packaging. But it's the same line.
    true but try is the key word. And it still wouldn't be Classics. I'm sure there is no guarantee on 2015 either.

Heroic Warrior
    I am on the fence, but its more like waiting for sdcc to see what is being revealed before making the jump. Of course the awesome free stands do make a real compelling argument to blindly sub. I can't imagine any toy line offering such a must-have incentive to sub!!!!

If you didn't figure it, the last 2 lines were in sarcasm.....

I'm also on the fence about the 2015 sub. I started collecting the line in 2011, three years after it started, but still early enough that I was able to get all of the figures that I missed for fairly reasonable prices; however, my enthusiasm has started to wane a bit lately. As it stands now, as a MOC collector I simply don't have the space to display my entire collection, so I've decided to only display the figures from the original MOTU line-up. What that amounts to are about three large boxes full of figures sitting in my closet which will never see the light of day. I'm still thinking about subbing in 2015 in order to complete my collection of vintage reproductions simply because of the scarcity of some of the figures from the original line. I'm worried that there will be more figures like Teela, Fisto, Sorceress, etc., that will be impossible to attain without spending a ridiculous amount of money. I guess what that means is that, unfortunately, Mattel has won . . . or I'm an idiot.
    Last edited by gummi; July 2, 2014 at 01:43am.
    "Trying is the first step towards failure." - H. J. Simpson, 1997

I might not be able to sub, but I can't think of any reasons beyond finances...
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

NA mini-sub Supporter ! Arkangel's Avatar
    I thought these last two years would be a no brainer for me, but something happened on classics this year just completely turned me off.

I'm not sayin' it was the bloated armour, reversed shoulders and the unnamed one, but it was the bloated armour, reversed shoulders, the unnamed one and another monthly fee i don't really need at this point.

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    This is one other advantage to the way I "sub" through a secondary e-tailer; if I run into trouble, I do have the option of cancelling the pre-order. It also means I can double up on some figures without doing so with all. It is supporting the line and the subs, because basically claiming one of the big e-tailer's subs through pre-ordering can entice said retailer to go back for more (as Big Bad has done in the past). With shipping at Matty, and things like the pile of loot to combine orders at other e-tailers, it isn't that much more expensive. You're getting the figures, supporting the line, and giving yourself an out if finances demand it.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

sculptor - fantastique JimPansen's Avatar
    Start drinking, stop overthinking! Then sub up!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

I'm no fence sitter. I committed as always on not buying a regular sub. There is no way I could ever justify subbing for 1-3 figures I really want a year that I can get day of sale, or after market. Good thing too this year. Stupid Keiths Fantasy Club and Mastermind Creations keep churning out Transformer toys that are sucking up all my toy budget.

However, if the rumor is true that there will be a 200x mini sub in 2015, I will gladly join the ranks of you wonderful fans who have keep the line alive by subscribing all these years.

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    At the end of the day, the formula I use as to whether to sub or not sub is what led me to sub for 2013.

In 2012 I almost subbed, but decided against it. I am not a fan of the sub pressure, or of not knowing who will be released when. I like a sure thing a lot more than I like to gamble. So I didn't sub.

But my habits changed towards the end of 2011 and going into 2012, I I went from just collecting Evil Warriors and Horde members that I did not have a staction of to, well, everything. I blame the 2011 Cyber Monday sale, lol.

So I ended up getting practically everything DOS. Yes Sorceress, Fisto, all ordered DOS. And I found a place selling Shadow Weaver for a fantastic $25 (I didn't ask why, just bought two). And as the sub time for 2013 rolled around, I took a look a what I was buying, saw that it was in the majority, and decided that not only did it make sense to sub but that figures would be cheaper as a result.

And in the end, that is what it boils down to. I sub because I enjoy the majority of the figures (the only "meh" for me in 2013 was Geldor, and the only one in 2014 is Eldor) and they are cheaper via a sub. It is that simple. If my subbing somehow "saves the line" in a small way, it is merely side effect.

And when 2016 comes around I will be closely evaluating subbing if there is some form of new line. I hope there would be some more solid information on what to expect.

So I say do what works for you. Find your own simple formula. And if you don't want to sub, don't. No biggie. If 2015 fails, it won't be YOUR fault. If blame has to be placed, I would throw it towards Mattel for setting unrealistic minimum goals, not making the sub attractive enough, failure at marketing, and the consequence of many issues ranging from QC to Digital River exacting a final toll.
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

Door with dental plan. Jawbridge's Avatar
    I've subbed every year, but this year I'm in line with your thinking.

1) I wouldn't ever let this sway my decision.

2) That's a GOOD thing! I have a complete collection until the PoP subs starts to ship, and only one of those figures would be difficult to acquire if I decided to grab it. BUT, after so many years of collecting, I've learned that I definitely don't need to be a completionist. But as far a subbing, I guess you need to look at the other factors. Like is the ordering process more convenient? Will you at least get some enjoyment out of the figures, even though they won't ultimately be part of the collection? I toss many figures into the closet, but they have mostly all been fun.

3) This is a two column checklist. Unfortunately we don't have the information, but, if you sub, you get a check for not overpaying or missing a figure. If you don't sub, you get a check when a lame figures gets announced and you save yourself cash that month. Until 2014, this has always favored subbing for me, but unless the rest of the year is all positive, this sub has not paid off. I can't imagine 2015 being any better when we've been told it's more of the same.

4) Love this line -> "Nothing against Battle Lion, but I'd have rather spend that money on something else."

I too collect Legos, and every year they come out with more must haves. I can't stop buying the modular's, they're always better than the last. I love all the licenses. TMNT, DC, Marvel, SW… it's insane. Feels good to have them all in one collection. Then there're the PCS statues. Those are nice.

This is reason number one why not to sub. Mad props to people who collect nothing but MOTU, but there are tons of things in this world, and keeping an open mind means keeping an open budget in order to react. If your not buying what makes you happy with your toy budget, something is wrong. Some people <3 every figure MOTUC puts out more than anything else on the market. I personally like a lot of stuff.

5) I'm one of this people who purposely keep myself a little detached from people on forums. This is an unfortunate product of experience, but you can easily find good times if you're looking. When I'm looking for excitement, trying to get hyped or looking for sneaky news to enjoy, it's not hard to find here. There are people that can look past the sludge as have a normal conversation. Those people aren't likely to snap any time soon. At the very least, they won't snap for long.

Not subbing does not mean abandoning. That's crazy talk. Just do what gives you piece of mind. Subbing is smart for some, not everybody.
    Pop Culture Shock - Filmation Statues (top 5 most wanted): Sorceress, Skeletor, Man-E-Faces, Mer-Man and Two-Bad! AND, hurry up with Evil Lynn, her reveal is what got me started.