Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pixel Dan's Battle Ram Review !

Pixel Dan's Battle Ram Review !

Finally............. Here It Is :-

Awesome......... Awesome......... Awesome Review Dan Man !

I never seen you excited as you did in this video ! You totally hooked me into it !!

I Can't Wait For My Battle Ram !!
    Matty Has Been Matted For 2017 !

Now I Seriously Hope Super 7 Makes Me Feel I Am In Heaven !!

Heroic Warrior
    It really is amazing, especially with the griffin head.

Heroic Warrior
    Comparison Time totally got the shaft!

(I know he showed them side-by-side, but he never focused on it as per custom)

It's a great piece, and I can't believe I hadn't even really noticed the weird, colorful emblem on the back side yet until Dan pointed it out.
    MOTUC Wishlist Dylamug, Songster, Evil Robot, Tuvar and Badra, Game Master, Grayskull Robot, Karg, Andros, Monstroid, Skelcon(s), the new villains from He-Ro/Dare

Quote Originally Posted by Madison Carter View Post
    I can't believe I hadn't even really noticed the weird, colorful emblem on the back side yet until Dan pointed it out.
    I can't help but think that it is an image of the Fighting Foe Man who invented it - sort of like a stamp of creatorship.

It's fun to imagine, anyway. Of course, now I want to see a Custom Figure of that guy.
    Orko: It's like the Sorceress said: sometimes, the ones who seem the worst, need our help the most.
    He-Man: You're learning.

Heroic Warrior
    I wish mine had been in as good of shape as Pixel Dan's. I love the Battle Ram, but QC issues with it and Man At Arms did put a damper on it. It's sort of like some one went to hand you something you've always wanted, then through it on the ground and stomped on it a few times before spitting in your face and then walking away. I'm left sitting here with spit on my face and a beat up toy, going "yeah I guess it's still kinda neat."

Awesome review as always by Dan. I love that he is always having fun with toys. Isn't that what this hobby is all about? Thanks Dan!

Nice beard.

Great review as always Dan!
    Guys, I missed out on the battle ram for reasons beyond my control...do you know if it will be available again in the future on mattycollector or is it no more?

Quote Originally Posted by TwoBad View Post
    Great review as always Dan!
    Guys, I missed out on the battle ram for reasons beyond my control...do you know if it will be available again in the future on mattycollector or is it no more?
    They just pulled it for the Cyber Monday sale. I'm sure it will be back soon.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Great review - I love the Battle Ram, such an awesome toy.
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

The Sky Sled has always been my favorite vehicle in MOTU. I'm more excited for an Evil Warriors Sky Sled than I am the Battle Ram itself! Though that is still awesome. Just wish the Evil Warriors Sky Sled was in green. Pretty disappointed with that. It's like getting a Filmation Hordak without his Filmation style head.

That weird face on the back really doesn't fit in with the rest of the vehicle. Might see if I can remove it when I get mine.

Great review as always. I find myself really torn on the finished product though.

Whenever Mattel adds features that remind me that this is just a toy - such as the firing mechanism - it makes me question if I should have spent so much money on it. I know that probably sounds strange considering how deep we are in the line at this point and the fact that I am posting this on a site dedicated to these things, but I get this little itch that says "You could have bought new curtains for the spare room with this money."

I think that the Battle Ram is such a faithful recreation I am somehow finding it hard to turn away from the fact I just spent over £100 on the same toy I had when I was six
    The Lurkiest

**Somebody please make me a Staghorn**

Think of all the socks I could have bought with the money I spent on Battle Ram!

I think 'I could have bought new curtains' may be one of the most boring sentences I've ever read
    Bask in the glory of your MOTUC collection and to hell with curtains!
    Last edited by Rodster6; December 2, 2014 at 12:01pm.

Love the "pew-pew" at the end where (at least this) adult collector isn't afraid to start playing with his 'toys'! Hopefully BR goes back up for sale after all of the Cyber Monday garbage is over with.
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

I was expecting comparison time, but he doesn't have the original toy or what?

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    I wonder why Dan doesn't post his own videos in the forums anymore? Nowadays someone else does it.

The Official 200X Sorceress vs 200X Evil-Lyn 2 Pack Support Thread
    The Blonde Teela Thread

Sagitar (Jetlag) • Azdar • Belzar • Chazdar • 200X Evil-Lyn • 200X Teenage Prince Adam • 200X Teenage Teela • 200X Sorceress • General Rattlor (MYP) • 200X King Randor and Queen Marlena • 200X Battle Armor King Randor and Battle Armor Queen Marlena • Ice Armor He-Man • WMD Roboto

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    I wonder why Dan doesn't post his own videos in the forums anymore? Nowadays someone else does it.
    Maybe it's old man Withers' fault?

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote Originally Posted by Invicta View Post
    I was expecting comparison time, but he doesn't have the original toy or what?
    He got all that flooding dealt with, then he just finished putting in flooring. So his basement is still being set up. Things are still a bit chaotic for the poor guy, especially with all that happened with little Spencer. He definitely looked for the vintage Battle Ram during filming but couldn't locate it.
    Please check out my gallery on Deviantart
    Power-Con returns in 2016! Hope to see you there!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Poweron View Post
    I can't help but think that it is an image of the Fighting Foe Man who invented it - sort of like a stamp of creatorship.

It's fun to imagine, anyway. Of course, now I want to see a Custom Figure of that guy.
    Keep a eye out on the castle of power soon

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    He got all that flooding dealt with, then he just finished putting in flooring. So his basement is still being set up. Things are still a bit chaotic for the poor guy, especially with all that happened with little Spencer. He definitely looked for the vintage Battle Ram during filming but couldn't locate it.
    Is Spencer his son?

Yep. That's his awesome baby boy.
    Please check out my gallery on Deviantart
    Power-Con returns in 2016! Hope to see you there!

Heroic Warrior
    The vintage battle ram was shown very briefly , Dan just didn't say "it's comparison time",
    Man I feel for the guy with his baby being un-well and the flood,
    but you know it's a good sign when I still watch the review when I already had the product,

Oh yeah, keep the beard, it looks good , kinda evil pixel-dan

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, it's around the 11:42 mark

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, it's around the 11:42 mark

Despite all the trouubles he's been goin through these last two weeks, pixel is dan man!!!

this review totally rocks !
    if only I had the chance to purchase 1 more skysled yesterday during the flash sales. .....such a shame I didnt event get a couple of horde troopers
    "The most powerful man in the universe..."
    "Where hope seems lost..."
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."

Whats next ?
    "don't stop believing yahoo ......"

Hopefully they have more battle rams... Allons-y, Matty!
    Uncle Montork has returned from Trolla!

Macduff, Scotland. United Kingdom of Eternia.
    Great review. I love Dan's enthusiasm for this line. I love my Battle Ram.

Pleasantly surprised that he has managed to put a review together, despite all the other things he has got going on now.

Thank you Dan
    Take each day as it comes, but never take it for granted.

Heroic Warrior
    Yep. That's his awesome baby boy.
    His baby boy...don't oversell it.

NOW: MY GODSON LUCAS, HE'S MY AMAZING LITTLE MAN! LOL