Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Gwildor MOTUC Discussion

I think the idea for the other "little people" (no offense to anyone) would definitely make this a possibility. I would love a team of Widgets. I would love it if he came with his bucket o' grub. Bring it on!

Gwildor isn't one of my favourite figures but... I want them all so bring on the creator of the Cosmic Key!
    JOIN THE GREAT REBELLION - COLLECTOR'S CLUB TODAY!
    http://www.facebook.com/TGRClub

I can't wait for Gwildor! He's my most-wanted figure.
    SUPERHEMANMIKE

"It tasted good..." - Gwildor

Heroic Warrior Eternia LoreMaster's Avatar
    If done correctly I think Gwildor could be one of the best and most unique figures in the line. I've always loved the little guy, so I would be very happy to see him introduced into the collection.

Lubic: "What the hell is that?"

That line always cracks me up.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    i'd like to see him with his staff & cosmic key, a short ponytail & maybe a bucket of chicken. i dont care for the bucket of chicken but would please fans.
    would this toy need ab articulation? it would need a new body so it can do without.

As was mentioned in the other Gwildor thread some time ago, it would make a lot of sense for Mattel to release Gwildor with 2 versions of the cosmic key (vintage toy version and a movie replica) because there were 2 different cosmic keys in the movie!

Also, MOTUC is all about staves so it seems wrong to deny Gwildor. And the bucket of ribs is a must as a wink to the fans.

Gwildor MOTUC Speculation ...

Not sure if this post has been started already - tried searching, but please move this if it has ...

Does the fact we have seen a movie-accurate Cosmic Key at SDCC mean that Gwildor is close to being released? ... I was not aware of the Cosmic Keys connection to the Preternia storyline, but at least it shows we have a 'Gwildor accessory' already ... remember - Gwildor's toy key and the movie key are 2 very different designs ...

I guess we will see all the characters eventually, but seeing as I'm a big fan of the movie - i hope we get a movie-based character soon ...
    ''He-Man lives and possesses that key, I must possess all or I possess nothing!'' (Skeletor, 1987)

USE YOUR ILLUSION

Heroic Warrior

Should Gwildor come with vintage Cosmic Key or PD He-Man's version?

So, I know a lot of people assume that Gwildor will be coming sooner than later since we got that awesome Cosmic Key that came with Preternia Disguised He-Man. But, I was wondering, when Gwildor is released, should he come with the Cosmic Key that came with PD He-Man or should he come with a Classic update to his vintage Cosmic Key? You know, personally, I hope he comes with a Classice update of the vintage Key. I think it makes sense since in the movie, their was 2 Cosmic Keys, so if we're gonna have 2 figures with Cosmic Keys, why not make them look different from each other. And though Gwildor's key isn't quite as exciting as He-Man's, I think that's more of a case because it resembles the movie version so much. But, I like how the 4H have updated the weapons along the way, so I feel if Gwildor gets his vintage key, it will comer out prett looking thanks to the 4H.

As small as he is, why not both? =)

I would like to see a "closed" version of the Cosmic Key come with Gwildor. Maybe a extra set of the tuning forks where you can interchange them from open to close. Or how about one that has the handle similar to the one in the movie? Actually I don't really care just as long as we get Gwildor. Oh! He better come with a bucket of chicken!

Moooo!
    "I mark the hours every one, Nor have I yet outrun the Sun. My use & value unto you, are gauged by what you have to do."
    Enscribed onto Hermione Granger's Time Turner from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Hmm....errrg...ahhh...umm...

I don't know! I want a toy version, but I also want a second Key. I also want a closed version of the key! On one hand, if they made the toy version, you could always say that it's the prototype. Story would be the same; Skelly would assume there's only one, but NO, there's a prototype! Protos often look different anyway.

I still want a closed version of the movie one, though! Or just another one. Like it was mentioned, though...why not both? I mean, he is little! Could fit a few accessories in there.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

How about don't bring out Gwildor and then you won't have to worry about what key he comes with.

Quote Originally Posted by kagamigod View Post
    How about don't bring out Gwildor and then you won't have to worry about what key he comes with.
    Perfect! Then Disco Skeletor can come out in his place, the Cosmic Key can still come with him, but instead it'll have a light up feature so Skelly can dance the night away! You're a genius, man!
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Heroic Warrior kinggreyskull2011's Avatar
    If we are talking accessories, then a Preternia He-Man cosmic key (possibly with a new paint job?) and a bucket of chicken is surely a must for a MOTUC Gwildor...
    Last edited by kinggreyskull2011; February 24, 2011 at 02:06am.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    i like for Gwildor to have a very cool tech looking walking stick.

I think he's coming this year.

I'd love to see him with his original red-silver key, and/or a closed version of the key that came with PD He-Man.

I'd also love if he came with his movie walking stick, and that grappler from the movie. It could be two pieces, connected by a string (like Webstor's backpack and grappling hook).

The bucket of chicken would be hilarious!
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

I can see Gwildor as a SDCC exclusive.
    www.TheComixverse.com
    The Comixverse | comic reviews/previews/editorials & discussion.
    Follow me on Instagram www.instagram.com/jcmilone

want them all!!!

gwildor is my most wanted figure.
    MANGLORD'S most wanted MOTUC, GWILDOR and the rest of the 87ers.
    http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h1...oppers01-1.jpg

Heroic Warrior
    I want Gwildor with his bucket of chicken and legbones plus
    his flying propeller toilet throne.

Do it right or not at all Reboot's Avatar
    Hmm...

I forsee Gwildor getting a metallic gunmetal repaint of PDHM's key (probably with prongs closed)... and a funny-shaped walking stick.

will gwildor come with the cosmic key?

Gwildor's only accessory came with the sub exclusive in 2011 (pre-eternia he-man ). So the cosmic key is technically a sub exclusive.

Will Matty break it's own rules and offer this sub exclusive as Gwildor's accessory?

I know no one has the answer to this question, probably not even Toyguru himself, but I'll leave it open for debate, what do you guys think ?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Scott said in a RGD way back that when they get to gwildor he will come with the cosmic key but it won't be the same one that came with pre-eternia he-man
    Looking forward to the entire 2014 & 2015 line

I think that the figure should come with two Cosmic Keys: one toy accurate and one 'closed' version similar to the one that came with PD He-Man.

Maybe the bio can state that the toy accurate one is the prototype key. There are, after all, two Cosmic Keys in the movie
    MOTUC: What we need NOW:
    KARG, Eldor, Horde Troopers, NA Skeletor, Sagitar

a Muppet of a man...
    Looks like no bucket of ribs, but he's not speculation anymore!

Wow, movie accurate Gwildor! Never thought I'd see the day. Not at the top of my list, but I cannot deny the feeling of nostalgia at seeing the look of that figure. I do wish his second Cosmic Key were a bit smaller, but I'm not complaining, honestly. Looking forward to him!