Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So people REEALLY WANT A LIGHT HOPE 'figure'?!?!?!?

So people REEALLY WANT A LIGHT HOPE 'figure'?!?!?!?

I mean REALLY? a transparent multi-coloured tube is on your wish list??

maybe mattel can include a multicoloured sheet of flexible plastic and a piece of tape with their next pop figure, a build your own light hope!

but seriously I don't understand why anyone wants this I'm all for being a fan but I do not want the floating head spirit of grayskull from filmation, but it would be way cooler than light hope.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Evil Master of Laceration mikescab's Avatar
    The She Ravers are insatiable my friend!
    Just kidding POP fans
    Mike Scabs

I'd probably pass on it, but I've seen some weird toys before.

Like these Dr. Who ones..
    http://doctorwhotoys.net/cassandra.htm

Powers of Grayskull Lord Snake Hunter's Avatar
    Maybe Light Hope in human form can look like the NA minicomics Sorceress...
    TOP 20 MOTUC ITEMS WISHLIST

-SONGSTER -SCROLLOS -EVIL ROBOT -STRIDOR -METEORBS

NA: -GLEANONS -GALACTYMITES -WEAPONSTRONIC -SAGITAR -STAGHORN
    MYP: -QUEEN ANDREENO -GNOME MARZO -ORACLE -ODIPHUS -BONE MUTANT
    POG: -GRAY -BIONATOPS -TURBODACTYL -TYRANTISAURUS -BATTLERAPTOR

Evil Lord of the Deadlift Larry Waters's Avatar
    Seems a bit silly to me...even for an adult that collects toys!
    Successful trades/purchases
    Squishy Duck Man, Man-E-Toys, JOAH-MAN, Jawbridge, Zuff-Man, Mern-Ra, He-Ryno, tattoojunkie74, zodak74, bigassbuzz

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    I'd probably pass on it, but I've seen some weird toys before.

Like these Dr. Who ones..
    http://doctorwhotoys.net/cassandra.htm
    Well I was going to post about the head in a jar Power Rangers toy.... but I don't think anything can really top that Doctor ho toy. That's pretty crazy.
    ----------------------------------
    Joe

My G.I.Joe page
    Facebook
    EBAY
    D&J Toys - Display Bases and more!

No Red Beast, We Riot! Whiplash7's Avatar
    People request all kinds of different things that could be considered silly. motu is inherently silly. I do not like filmation or PoP, and I would never buy a Light Hope, but there's nothing about the request that strikes me as odd. It sounds like something that could be a nice display piece for PoP fans.

Loves MOTUC canon! PaTrIcKfOgArTy's Avatar
    I'd take it! Don't see where a light wall / beam / tube character would be any less important then a vehicle. Light Hope could introduce some really cool elements via his bio. Somebody once posted something that perhaps Light Hope is the essence of He-Ro. I think that could be interesting.

Heroic Horde General Canada-Man's Avatar
    I don't remember horde prime being a physical being but yet a lot of fans want him.. (me included).

I think it would be no more outrageous for fans to want a lighthope or a horde prime figure.

the more the merrier

Light Hope in human form is one of my big wants in this line!
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

I think I can make my own column of light from the $ store. I really hope something like that doesn't take up a spot for a vehicle or creature...at least not for the next few years.

I think they could actually do him brilliantly - but it would need to take inspiration from the inside of the Filmation Crystal Castle and have a base with shards of crystal and some sort of multi-coloured transparency effect.

Those Doctor Who figures are particularly weird - if someone's going to buy a Cassandra figure, they might as well make Light Hope!

And, yes, his bio could be interesting - given that we know next to nothing about his origin...
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - The Melog - Dylamug - Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina - the Twiggets - King Ahgo - Filmation Grizzlor, Mantenna, Leech, Modulok and Multi-Bot

WHA-WHA-WHA-WHAAAAAAAT!? You mean fans are asking for stuff? From comics and tv shows and stuff? SERIOUSLY!? And and and the character in question doesn't even have a body!?!?!?!?

OMG!!!!!

AHHHHH!!

This is NEWS!! I have never heard of this!

Ow, I hurt my sarcasm glands...
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Avenge The Fallen Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    While I won't throw a fit if they don't make Light Hope in this line at all, I wouldn't mind them finding some way to have him in this line. If it's just some kind of transparent, multicolored tube, it could just be included as a bonus item with some figure or something. It shouldn't exactly be a high cost item to make.

They could throw it in a box with Loo-Kee and Kowl and sell those things like hot cakes.
    Last edited by bamf1980; July 25, 2010 at 02:54pm.
    Aaron’s Top 10 (In Order):
    Starburst She-Ra, Hunga the Harpy, The Twiggets, Stridor, Catra’s Cat Form, Kay-La, Skeleteen, Mini Comics Garn, Spinwit, FILMation King Miro

I was thinking something similar, a chest that lights up along with either Loo-Kee or Kowl (preferably Loo-Kee). It would help them flesh out POP some more and also get rid of Loo-Kee which I am pretty sure won't be high on the MOTU members lists who are not fans of She-Ra.
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

I don't think Light Hope should come in human form. It doesn't seem right.

I'd rather be sold a special prism that reveals Light Hope whenever it reflects sunlight.

As for Horde Prime, he should be a bunch of smoke with a big mechanical fist. Sell us some sort of fog machine, please.
    RIP Andy Conrad.

POP fans will buy anything. look at Bow.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawful View Post
    Hey Bow is pretty cool! My wife and I are both jazzed about how he looks.

I guess if this light thingie was done in a translucent human form buck it would be cool enough. Of course if made of the same plastic of the Goddess all loose collectors would all need to order 6 of them so we could cover off every pose and not have to worry about the figure breaking when we move a leg or arm.

I would definitely like a Light Hope figure. Though I wouldn't want it in human form (unless it was revealed Light Hope was He-Ro - then a translucent He-Ro figure would be ok with me).

I would prefer the 4 horsemen sculpting some abstract multicolored translucent being (not in human form). I think that would embody Light Hope the best.

Again the only human form for Light Hope that would work would be the spirit of He-Ro (because that would make sense to add him to the She-Ra legacy, bridging Greyskull/Eternia and He-Ro/Etheria). The Crystal Castle could in fact be He-Ro's spaceship that he used to get to Eternia then used to follow Hordak into Despondas.

Any 'new' human form of Light Hope would be hokey and not represent what most people see and feel about him.

No I personally am not interested in a figure of him.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

Quote Originally Posted by Crawful View Post
    Not entirely sure what that is supposed to mean, Bow as one of the best looking figures they introduced last week.
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

I wouldn't be that interested in a light hope figure, but let's face it, I'll by anything with a motu tag on it.
    bnl4life

A big fan of Slush Head
    I would rather have a small diorama piece representing Light Hope than an actual figure. And we know dioramas are coming so who knows.
    To me he will always be a light and not a human/figure.
    http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

i want hin if hes done like the guy in the myp comic. even if it wasnt supposed to be lighthope i think he should look like that.
    Check out the Masters Of The Galaxy Podcast. And also check out Masters of the Galaxy Facebook page

Follow me on Twitter.... BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone