Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Etheria Map Official Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by RocketPunch View Post

They left the Eternia playset off the map, just like Crystal Falls. No mention of the Slime Pit on the maps either.
    The slime pit was inside Beast island with the Slime Pyg as its permanent resident. Forgot what episode it was in. The slime drains the power of anyone it.

Why in the world did they not include Crystal Falls?
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Imp, Filmation Hordak, Sweet Bee, Arrow, NA She-Ra, Spinnerella, Mermista, Gwildor, Tung Lasher, Ninjor, Lizard Man, Dragstor, Huntara, ... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Heroic Collector of MOTUC the.overlord's Avatar
    DESPONDOS (watching the game - having a Bud...with HORDAK)

Official Etheria Map Discussion

Hello Everyone,

just notice the ETHERIA bio and was wondering what do you think about this 'being of formless light'

Who's this being? What this being the reason Hordak chose to invade and stay on Etheria?

DISCUSS!!
    Classics Collector!!

Successful transactions/trades with: MossMan710179, cobaltkatdrone, reefkeeper, Zildjian, keithfuchs, Raypor, Zovex, JOXE, Son of Keldor, Hogan, BadSchoolGirl69, Degra, Uki, Blue Monkey, dedset13, Vaal (THX EVERYONE!!)

My trader review:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=169339

Umm...Light Hope.
    Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!

I'm going to put this out here and I think Darkspecter will probably either love me or want to kill me for this one...

If Matty ever gets/admits they own the FILMation rights - it will be Light Hope and it will be this weird diorama that's not a figure, but not a simple display stand and Matty will test the waters with that's sale for how much they can push a Castle Greyskull or Snake Mountain, Crystal Castle or Eternia or pretty much any other playset.

If Matty never gets/releases any FILMation character.... it will be Josh. That way Matty can make him but not make him and confuse people too much to care if they're upset or not.
    Check out me and my friend's blog: Geek Culture

Yeah…gonna have to go with Light Hope.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Heroic Collector of MOTUC the.overlord's Avatar
    DESPONDOS (watching the game - having a Bud...with HORDAK)
    Oh! OK! I'm not familiar with LIGHT HOPE since I've never really followed the POP series (hence the thread!).

So you think Mattel will further pursue LIGHT HOPE?
    Classics Collector!!

Successful transactions/trades with: MossMan710179, cobaltkatdrone, reefkeeper, Zildjian, keithfuchs, Raypor, Zovex, JOXE, Son of Keldor, Hogan, BadSchoolGirl69, Degra, Uki, Blue Monkey, dedset13, Vaal (THX EVERYONE!!)

My trader review:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=169339

Jokes aside, there are only three mini-comic POP characters that can be made, not counting Catra's armies. Two of the three are so similar they might should be the same character: the Wizardess. If not Filmation's Light Hope, then it will probably be her they are referencing. The design is actually pretty cool. Josh is the third, but he appears to be mortal-- an Etherian Rebel.
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

It is Light Hope but not exactly sure how you could get a figure besides a chest that lights up That would of course be Filmation so I think its a no-no (despite my firm belief Mattel already fully owns Filmation rights despite their intense denials)

I love the Crystal Castle pictures in the corner though, if only we can get playsets!
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

It has the words "light" and "hope" in the same sentence.

Heroic Master of Cats Judeh Simon's Avatar
    A being of light that brings hope.
    My MOTUC top 10 wants (POST NYTF 2014):

Queen Angella - Hunga the Harpy - Peekablue -Mermista - Veena - Red Knight - Vultak - Dylamug - Sibyline - Kex Queen

Small creatures that need to happen: Imp - 3 main twiggets

Light Hope, as he appears in Filmation, is in one of the last She-Ra mini-comics. He/it is available, if they want to make a column of light.

Whatever happens with Filmation (and I'm a staunch supporter of the "they basically already own it and/or are going to reveal Filmation character when they need to give the line a shot in the arm" camp of true believers) I'm glad they were at least brave enough to put this refrence in there to be understood however we choose.

BAM! Light Hope!

There is light in the darkness...hope for it.

Do it right or not at all Reboot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jo-Ro View Post
    Light Hope, as he appears in Filmation, is in one of the last She-Ra mini-comics. He/it is available, if they want to make a column of light.
    Not exactly:
    Quote Originally Posted by WTFWTK 2.41 View Post
    3. Scorpia: In a previous Q&A, you stated that Light Hope was a Filmation-designed character but that you may be able to create a different version of the character with the same name. Are you aware that Light Hope appears in his 'aura' form in the mini-comic 'Where Hope Has Gone'? And if this changes things, can you envision creating a character so far-removed from the human form?

Of course we know Light Hope was in the mini comic. That still does not change the fact that he is a Filmation created character. We can only access Filmation characters if they also appeared in the 2002 series or toy line.
    For the "minicomic loophole" to work, they need to appear in the minicomics BEFORE they appear in Filmation, not just appear full-stop.

So many technicalities...

*batteries not included Captain Atkin's Avatar
    Light Hope could still be done as a figure. Even if he is a "Formless Being of Light", he might have the power to take a humanoid shape from time to time.

Something like this, but only brighter would work well as a figure:

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another." --- Man-At-Arms

www.hemanworld.com

a little bit off the subject, and please pardon my ignorance, but what is Etheria? is it a play set or a figure? and Are we getting it soon? Is there a vintage figure/playset?

Quote Originally Posted by TwoBad View Post
    a little bit off the subject, and please pardon my ignorance, but what is Etheria? is it a play set or a figure? and Are we getting it soon? Is there a vintage figure/playset?
    Etheria is the sister-planet of Eternia.

Much like Planet Eternia, there is no playset of Etheria.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etheria_(She-Ra)

I LOVE this bio. I think they did a great job with it... and I definitely think they've left room for Light Hope.
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Imp, Filmation Hordak, Sweet Bee, Arrow, NA She-Ra, Spinnerella, Mermista, Gwildor, Tung Lasher, Ninjor, Lizard Man, Dragstor, Huntara, ... and all the other POP & NA characters.

I also think this bio has turned out really well
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

As noted in the Toy Fair discussion thread, I can see some cues from the unused MVC comic story line in this bios, which is very flattering.
    Just for the fun of it, here is what we had planned, so you can see the similarities.

In our story, after the Great Wars and tha fall of Infinitia, He-Ro took the Gem of and gives half of itis given to a group of his most loyal warriors and friends. They travel outside Eternia with the magical stone, looking for a world that could be transformed into a replacement for Infinitia.

Those "First Ones" found a desolated planet and used the gem, which now contained one of the living spells from Eldor's book, to spark life on this world. From the gem grew the Crystal Castle, on top of Skydancer Mountain.
    The living spell was also known as Light Hope, and resides in the Crystal Castle until the world will be ready to join Eternia at the center of the universe, reestablishing the balance and finally awaking the Ancients.
    That will happen when the destined one, bearing the other half of the gem on her sword, will free Etheria from its oppressors and complete the transformation of the planet.

I can't view the link at work.

Could someone please type it out

Quote Originally Posted by Coptur View Post
    I can't view the link at work.

Could someone please type it out
    Copied from the Toy Fair thread...

ETHERIA
    Beautiful Planet of Despondos

After the Overlords of Trolla harnessed the aura of the Gods, they used this "Power of the Universe" to become immortal and vowed to maintain neutrality in all Five Dimensions. Sensing how dark the Dimension of Despondos was they used the Power to create a being of formless light and sent him to Despondos to bring hope to those trapped there. It settled on the Planet Etheria, turning the small planet into a lush paradise, standing out in an otherwise dark dimension. Protected by magic, Etheria remained a home for free beings until Hordak discovered it during his banishment. Overthrowing the local monarchs, he declared Etheria his new homeworld and ruled for years as its tyrannical dictator.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    Copied from the Toy Fair thread...

ETHERIA
    Beautiful Planet of Despondos

After the Overlords of Trolla harnessed the aura of the Gods, they used this "Power of the Universe" to become immortal and vowed to maintain neutrality in all Five Dimensions. Sensing how dark the Dimension of Despondos was they used the Power to create a being of formless light and sent him to Despondos to bring hope to those trapped there. It settled on the Planet Etheria, turning the small planet into a lush paradise, standing out in an otherwise dark dimension. Protected by magic, Etheria remained a home for free beings until Hordak discovered it during his banishment. Overthrowing the local monarchs, he declared Etheria his new homeworld and ruled for years as its tyrannical dictator.
    Thanks for that you're a star.

I love that storyline, Emiliano!
    Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!