Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 6/15 Sale Announced

6/15 Sale Announced

Multi-Bot, SSSqueeze , Tung Lashor and Flogg. Nice...

http://news.mattycollector.com/blog/...ure/#more-8271
    My post count just got bigger.

Not a bad line up at all. I don't need any of those guys, but if I did.... Yeah.

Hmmm, I'm looking to add some more villains, so some good choices there.

hmmm, I may need to pick up another Multi-Bot along with a second Filmation Skeletor.

I may have to grab at least a couple more Multi-Bots.

Court Magician
    Skeletor Maximum order quantity: 3

+2 Against Harpies Sword2Blanket's Avatar
    THAT is my Skeletor. I haven't gotten anything directly from Matty since 2014, but I'm going to have to try to get a couple of those (and maybe a Sssqueeze while I'm there). The secondary market for those Filmation figures is crazy.

Heroic Warrior
    Yes!!!!! Thirty years and finally a filmatiin skeletor and thankfully it isn't delayed

please release accurate Filmation of-- tri klops, merman, fisto, roboto, kobra khan, hordak, grizzlor, mantenna. Leech, entrapta, teela, spikor, buzz off, whiplash, webstor, prince adam, rattlor, tung lashor, mekaneck, man at arms, sorceress, jitsu, ram man, man e faces, frosta, bow and perfuma.

Quote Originally Posted by Bug-Eye View Post
    Skeletor Maximum order quantity: 3
    Nothing wrong with limiting him to 3 in fact that's smart because mattel knows he's popular and they might be trying to avoid a two minute sellout and give more DOS buyers a chance at getting him. Those of us with subscriptions get him anyway

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by degra View Post
    Yes!!!!! Thirty years and finally a filmatiin skeletor and thankfully it isn't delayed
    Agreed and I can't wait
    Looking forward to a very bright 2016 with MOTUC Collectors Choice, He-Man and the Masters Of the Universe animated Filmation line, Thundercats & SNAKE MOUNTAIN

Limiting Skeletor to 3 is a wise move.
    ALAS, POOR CLASSICS....

Top want list: Mask of Power Demons, Snake Goddess Teela, GITD Goddess, Snake Mountain Man, Dree-Elle & Montork, 200X Beast-Man, Red Beast, Ra-Jar, Great Black Wizard, Dragoon, King Torius, 200x Centaur Chief, Queen Andreeno.

2 Collectors' Choice. 2 2.0s 3 Thundercats
    ME WANT MORE MYTHIC LEGIONS!

WWW.FARTHERTHANWEDREAMED.COM

Heroic Warrior
    I've been waiting for this skeletor so the filmation sword from lizard man, disappearing stone, and the filmation skeletor axe from plundor can be put with the -Right- skeletor. Also his Panthor and hover bots await him
    Last edited by degra; June 3, 2016 at 07:47pm.

please release accurate Filmation of-- tri klops, merman, fisto, roboto, kobra khan, hordak, grizzlor, mantenna. Leech, entrapta, teela, spikor, buzz off, whiplash, webstor, prince adam, rattlor, tung lashor, mekaneck, man at arms, sorceress, jitsu, ram man, man e faces, frosta, bow and perfuma.

I have to say, the Club Grayskull line looks to be a slam dunk so far! Skeletor looks fantastic!

Heroic Warrior
    I thought we were getting Evil Seed this month?

Heroic Warrior
    They always said august for evilseed

Club Greyskull Skeletor

Club Greyskull Skeletor is now on the Matty page and looks great except for the dodgy ankles
    http://www.mattycollector.com/store/...oryID.70872500

Quote Originally Posted by Trans22 View Post
    Club Greyskull Skeletor is now on the Matty page and looks great except for the dodgy ankles
    http://www.mattycollector.com/store/...oryID.70872500
    Yes this has already been posted and discussed under the "6/15 Sale Announced" topic.

I enjoy how they aren't pretending figures are "sold out" anymore once they come back during these monthly sales. It is very cool how many MOTUC figures are available for sale from Matty directly right now!
    Kowl, the know it owl!
    Feedback Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ad.php?t=71871
    MOTUC MOC Want List: SDCC 2008 King Grayskull
    Vintage POP MOC Want List: Bubble Power She-Ra, Loo Kee, Spinnerella

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kowl View Post
    I enjoy how they aren't pretending figures are "sold out" anymore once they come back during these monthly sales. It is very cool how many MOTUC figures are available for sale from Matty directly right now!
    I think they're just trying to get rid of as much older stock as possible before shutting down the site at the end of the year. I see it as just another sign that the end is near.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Quote Originally Posted by uaxuctum View Post
    I think they're just trying to get rid of as much older stock as possible before shutting down the site at the end of the year. I see it as just another sign that the end is near.
    If true it's a mixed blessing to me - great I get a shot at so many figures I missed, sad if the line ends as I just got hooked into buying the things.

Quote Originally Posted by No-Ah View Post
    Limiting Skeletor to 3 is a wise move.
    Very much so. I know a few folks who legitimately "team up" to buy figures internationally might be inconvenienced, which I am sorry for, but when you look at the resale market you can see quite a few folks who have large numbers of these. Sure, they can still use tricks to make multiple orders quickly (like anyone can) but there may not be as many eager-beaver-wannabe scalpers if they have to pay separate shipping for every 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Kowl View Post
    To be honest, though - it's slightly ironic but while I whole-heartedly agree that the "sold out" thing was previously just a sales tactic instead of an actual reality, I do think that when they are putting these up for "evergreen" - this is it on them. I think they reason they are putting more up for sale is to start getting rid of the backlog that they saved back for future sales. Once these are gone, I do believe they will be gone.

I fully expect a MAJOR BF/Cyber-Monday sale this year. While we thought the best ones were behind us, in terms of discounts/etc. I think we are going to see a heck of a show. It will mostly be product from the last 2-3 years, so it may not feel as epic as, say, 2011/12 when practically the whole line showed up for sale, but it's going to be a blow-out, I have a very strong feeling.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amentep View Post
    If true it's a mixed blessing to me - great I get a shot at so many figures I missed, sad if the line ends as I just got hooked into buying the things.
    At least there are 200ish figures to go back and find, LOL. And prices on those WILL go down, once it's finally over and done with. Prices for this line largely peaked a year or two ago. There are still some stupid expensive items that shouldn't be (Rotar and Twistoid, Horde Troopers, I'm looking at you) but by and large as the line dies down several things will happen which will increase the availability of product in the market place at the very time it's audience will continue to diminish.

I don't think a lot of us have any idea how many of these figures are actually out there in the wild. How many people bought 2, 3, 10 subscriptions to horde away extra figures to sell later. It's later, even when you start to just consider how much storage space is required for a MIB collection. Then you have the people that bought double or triple subs just for themselves who realize "well, do I really need both a MOC and a loose set"? And finally the people that just lose interest totally and sell off (they are moving, getting married, etc.).

So as long as your enthusiasm holds, there is way plenty to collect and the prices generally are going to start going down as more product is reintroduced into the market.

Everything I've ever heard says that fast sell outs don't come from people buying multiples so much as a large number of people buying 1-2 figures. Sure, there are resellers that buy 10 figures, but I don't think limiting people to 3 is going to make the sell out times any less fast on popular figures. Although I do think they should probably do it, as it's something that a lot of people complain about.

Heroic Warrior
    Is the Mattel going to make the payment late like it has been for the past few months or are they just going to take the money out at the date issued and leave us high and dry for a month or two on the figure again?

They've not been late with the Club Grayskull figures yet if I recall.
    Recent.... HATMOTU Skeletor
    Coming....
    Wanted.... Filmation Mer-Man, Teela & Sorceress
    Considering....
    Needed.... MOTUC Lord Masque

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    They've not been late with the Club Grayskull figures yet if I recall.
    Im not getting my Trapjaw till the 10th of this week!
    lol

So when is Despera dropping? I ask because since I missed the sub deadline for collectors choice I'm prowling sites for preorders on her lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk