Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Darius as MOTUC

thank you all fore like this Darius.

Now is on Mattel / Matty (& 4HM) to made him

Heroic Warrior
    I definitely support Darius ! He's a prototype that I hope will finally become an action figure !

Supreme Sorceress Queen Grayskull's Avatar
    Although I'm no NA fan, I'd appreciate Darius as MotUC figure! He's cool, just like Icarius/Flipshot, another charakter I'd want to see in the MotUC line.

Elder Councilman
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharella View Post
    Although I'm no NA fan, I'd appreciate Darius as MotUC figure! He's cool, just like Icarius/Flipshot, another charakter I'd want to see in the MotUC line.
    I must respectfully disagree there.

I'd love Darius, but I really hope the 4H fix Flipshot; he looked like Dave Coulier with really idiotic space attachments.
    "Whoever says money is evil...doesn't have it"- Boiler Room

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    Oh my God! Toy Darius and Toy Bow had the same boots!
    Even in the far future, some shoes NEVER go out of style!!!

I'll take him! I'll be happt to see more NA in this line; I want everything!!!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Darius won't be very hard to create in MOTUC, and most of the parts needed already exist.

Only the head, weapon and some work on the armor are really needed.

I'd buy him because he looks cool (and even cooler in the mockups we saw in this thread), and because we never got him before. Incredible that the CHIEF of the Galactic Gardians (now renamed Galatic Protecors) never was released...

I had never realised that Darius actually IS a faction leader !

Bring him on !

Why should some wannabe pop star from the x-factor be in MOTUC? Whats next, Jedwood!

wow, that is a really cool character i never even knew existed! now i definitely wanna read the german comics! and i think he'd make a great addition to MOTUC!

Quote Originally Posted by Rodster6 View Post
    Why should some wannabe pop star from the x-factor be in MOTUC? Whats next, Jedwood!
    He wasn't in X-Factor, he was in Pop Idol, and he was miles better than Deadwood, simply for the fact he can sing!
    Tweet Me!

I've just changed my profile picture because we got Geldor in MOTUC!

Oh well the he deff deserves to be in MOTUC then.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I like getting brand new characters, so I'm all for Darius to be made.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    Oh my God! Toy Darius and Toy Bow had the same boots!
    ROFLMAO!!!!
    Never change man...never change!

I support Darius too.

What do we know about him? Who was he?
    Is Master Sebrian supposed to stand in for Darius?

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

@MegaGearMax

No!
    Darius is the Millitary Commander of the Galactic Guardians!
    Master Sebrian is Commander of the Galactic Council.
    Darius stand side by side with Sebrian.

Darius™ is the leader of the galactic guardians™.
    It was his memory of ancient legend that prompted captain Hydron™, lieutenant Icarius Flipshot™
    and himself to travel back through time to Eternia® to find He-man®.
    As general of the galactic guardians™ is he a member of the Galactic Council
    and the military advisor of Master Sebrian™. His energy mace is a powerful
    weapon which can strike terror into the hears
    of Skeletor's goons.
    @victoryleo19
    wow, that is a really cool character i never even knew existed! now i definitely wanna read the german comics! and i think he'd make a great addition to MOTUC!
    You need Ehapa and Bastai Comics!

More over Darius, it goes on:

Darius Juitz ist a brave man with a calm, well thought out Charackter.
    He Fights on the front with the Guardians.
    As a high-level member of the Galactic Council and military advisor of Master Sebrian, Darius is a brilliant tactician and politician.
    He thinks: "before he sacrifice one of his fellow men, he will sacrifice him self like He-Man.
    He is a hopeful butt serious men.

Here a lote of Pics:
    Last edited by ²He-Ro; August 30, 2010 at 05:53pm.

Heroic Warrior
    ²He-Ro, that NA comic seems pretty good ! Was it available in Germany only ?

I think the drawing is better than the NA cartoon...

There are obscure characters in MOTU that are really worth it as figures, I think.

Be it Eldor, He-Ro, Gigantisaur (MOTU), Prahvus, Evilseed (NA), Darius, Sagitar (NA) or the Star Sisters (POP) - and these are just a FEW that came spontaneously to my mind - we might get very cool figures if Mattel decide to produce them !

Not to mention some Filmation characters (if the rights are ever bought by Mattel)...

year i can understand you soooooo mutch! i need all too!!! (EDIT: i have now all too!!! )

I think Charackters Isteresting like:

Detector the concept of Vizar

and CRYSTOLL the Concept of Caratti (he is present as a Mutant teamleader like Hoove and Slushed!!!)

i have picture of his mutants team!
    a brown and Green Warrior looks like Stratos without wings!
    a cool Yellow and blue Mutant with a big gun!
    and a ugly blue and red guy!

the Ehapa gived in UK Comics (i think but i must controll it / than i can tell you) and Bastai (the better one) is only in german.

================================================== ==============================================
    UPDATE-EDIT:

A nice Idea is to replace the underarms from Randor with the new arms from Bow. (rest Skin of arms painted in red like Randors arms)

Here is a Link to the Vote/poll for more NA Figures in MOTUC:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=204612
    Last edited by ²He-Ro; February 18, 2011 at 06:22am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    --- MOTUC need now General Darius --- Darius as MOTUC Topic

...if you are He-Ro² - Son of He-Man and MOTU Fan join the SoH Group

A big fan of Slush Head
    Quote Originally Posted by ²He-Ro View Post
    year i can understand you soooooo mutch! i need all too!!! (EDIT: i have now all too!!! )

I think Charackters Isteresting like:

Detector the concept of Vizar
    http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3777/detector.jpg

and CRYSTOLL the Concept of Caratti (he is present as a Mutant teamleader like Hoove and Slushed!!!)
    http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/7582/hmpcrystoll.jpg
    i have picture of his mutants team!
    a brown and Green Warrior looks like Stratos without wings!
    a cool Yellow and blue Mutant with a big gun!
    and a ugly blue and red guy!

the Ehapa gived in UK Comics (i think but i must controll it / than i can tell you) and Bastai (the better one) is only in german.

================================================== ==============================================
    UPDATE-EDIT:

A nice Idea is to replace the underarms from Randor with the new arms from Bow. (rest Skin of arms painted in red like Randors arms)

Here is a Link to the Vote/poll for more NA Figures in MOTUC:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=204612
    I find Detector to be cooler than Vizar and I hope they make him some day. Vizar looks like a GI Joe while Detector looks more like a MOTU character.
    So if I had to choose only one I'd go with Detector over Vizar.

And as for Crystoll to me that's a totally new character and extra mutant, I'd love to see a fig of him in MOTUC.
    If they made Vikor and BG Teela then I don't see why they coudn't make a Crystoll figure.
    http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

Heroic Warrior
    I really hope Darius will be the NA Galactic Protector that will be released this year.

I only wish Mattel would rethink their stance about helmets. MOTUC is supposed to be more evolved and better than the original figures (which HAD removeable helmets), but sculpting non removeable helmets just seems to limit further the MOTUC line...

Do it right or not at all Reboot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Bock View Post
    If they made Vikor and BG Teela then I don't see why they coudn't make a Crystoll figure.
    They could - and if the line keeps going and they never get the Filmation rights, ultimately they probably will.

On why it's a low priority... people are iffy about unused-concept figures & obscure comic designs. People are iffy about NA. Iffy*iffy = super-iffy, and lots of caution.

Quote Originally Posted by Prahvus View Post
    I only wish Mattel would rethink their stance about helmets. MOTUC is supposed to be more evolved and better than the original figures (which HAD removeable helmets), but sculpting non removeable helmets just seems to limit further the MOTUC line...
    Well, they could (they kind of did for Buzz-Off, even), but they have a point when they pointed out that helmets on figures throw the proportions off - they can't make the minature helmet as thin in plastic as it proportionately would be in full-scale. Ergo, you either get huge helmets, a bad case of microcephaly, or both at once.

Heroic Warrior
    Well, they could (they kind of did for Buzz-Off, even), but they have a point when they pointed out that helmets on figures throw the proportions off - they can't make the minature helmet as thin in plastic as it proportionately would be in full-scale. Ergo, you either get huge helmets, a bad case of microcephaly, or both at once.
    If there's ONE thing I really liked about the original NA figures (and that might be the ONLY thing I liked), it was the removeable helmets.

Mattel's excuse about helmets "throwing proportions off" is another dish of baloney. Star Wars figures wear helmets, and the modern figures don't suffer from microcephaly, and don't have a huge head either. Same for GI Joe. Same for the original NA figures (with maybe the exception of the original NA Skeletor).

The best proof is that Buzz-Off doesn't have a huge head with his helmet on, nor a small face and head without his helmet...

Heroic Warrior
    If I get 2 heads, I don't need a removeable helmet.

But I would like to see more NA in the future!!!!!

Optikk rules!

Heroic Warrior
    If I get 2 heads, I don't need a removeable helmet.
    Yes, but 2 heads are more expensive (and less sophisticated) than a head and a helmet...

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    yes he would make a great addition & would make the GP more complete.

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Reboot View Post
    Looking at the illustration above, Darius helmet is shown to be fairly bulky and looks fine that way, so there wouldn't be such a problem with him.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Randor Grizzlor Lovechild bigassbuzz's Avatar
    Thanks Mangs.
    -Buzz out
    www.hyveofvillainy.com - Evil Action Figures

My ORG FEEDBACK is here.