Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Post here once you've placed your Early Access SDCC Pre-Order.

Post here once you've placed your Early Access SDCC Pre-Order.

It's almost time to pre-order for SDCC 2013. Good luck to everyone.
    "Don't crowd me boys!"

YES! YES! YES! Prince Adam's Dad's Avatar
    Man, I wish I was going. Here's hoping the Early Access for this stuff (particularly the little guys) works when it comes available.
    Sadly, you can't divorce emotion from a toyline built on nostalgia.

Got Man-E-Faces, give 'em Whiplash when I Battle-Cats

BLAM-O...that was quick.. too bad it isnt always this easy
    "I DENY YOU THE NIDUS!!"

DONE! Pre-order went smooth as silk. However, the Early Access page was not set up as bundle, so each item had to be added individually and then the quantity has to be change.

For me and a few friends who are not attending the Con.

Mini Master x4
    Rock Warriors x3
    Batusi Batman x1
    BSG Raider X2
    BSG Viper x1
    Webarella x5
    "Don't crowd me boys!"

Heroic Peace Officer Eternian Knight's Avatar
    All done and ready for SDCC 2013

Defender of the Crown
    It still says coming soon for me. Grrrrrrr.
    http://www.mightyaction.com Powerful Geek News

In and out, no problems! Great transaction!
    Must Haves before MOTUC is complete! QUEEN ANGELLA! Mermista, Peekablue, Perfuma, Imp, Admiral Scurvy, General Sunder, Colonel Blast, Vultak, Clawdeen, Stridor, Nightstalker, Cat version of Catra METEORBS Gwildor, Saurod, Point Dread with Talon Fighter! Sagitar

@Royal Guard:
    You need to access it from "My Subscriptions", I also thought it wasn't working, but I went to "My Subscriptions" and there was an "Early Access" button there for the SDCC stuff.

Defender of the Crown
    Thanks Dvlsknight, I got it
    http://www.mightyaction.com Powerful Geek News

Done. I was a little worried because I was late and my Strobo and SOH experiences were not so good, but this went fine.

bought one set of the rock people i mean 60 bucks is enough
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Mitchyba...ow=grid&view=0 my youtube chanel with my he-man collection please take a look and subscribe always updating my motu

Nothing is "Sold Out" as of yet, there must not be many sub holders attending the Con.

I'm sure when it open to the public tomorrow the Monster High fans will swoop in and that doll will be gone in seconds.
    "Don't crowd me boys!"

Quote Originally Posted by Slave2Evil_Lyn View Post
    Nothing is "Sold Out" as of yet, there must not be many sub holders attending the Con.

I'm sure when it open to the public tomorrow the Monster High fans will swoop in and that doll will be gone in seconds.
    I don't think the number of sub holders has anything to do with it, for regularly Early Access and Day of Sale you are fighting for stuff that is left AFTER the subs allotment has been taken out

SDCC Early Access is starting from zero point which means people are accessing all the stock (alloted for presale anyway), I would be super concerned if things started to sell out within 15min of Early Access
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

So how are they enforcing the max quantity ordered? I was able to go past 6 on a couple of things.
    Psalm 18:32 - "It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect."
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumFist View Post
    So how are they enforcing the max quantity ordered? I was able to go past 6 on a couple of things.
    6 has been the limit on SDCC items for the last several years so I'm sure that's still the case.
    "Don't crowd me boys!"

That was easy. In and out.

I'll be waiting until sale day in August, since I can't make it to SDCC....maybe some day....

I'm kind of liking the Rock dudes, so I'm undecided on them....but I for sure want two sets of the Mini Masters....my son will love his own set of them, and of course....I'll be keeping a set sealed, and I'll just play with my sons....

Hopefully there's enough to go around come 8/5....
    Recent....Unnamed One & Hydron
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Double Trouble, Light Hope, Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Was anyone else charged tax for their order? If you buy exclusives at their booth, the prices are always flat across the board and supposedly include tax. Essentially anyone who is charged tax for the preorder pickup is overpaying I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Zodach View Post
    Was anyone else charged tax for their order? If you buy exclusives at their booth, the prices are always flat across the board and supposedly include tax. Essentially anyone who is charged tax for the preorder pickup is overpaying I think.
    I was charged. I think it might be a California thing. Are you a California resident? It is annoying as I was charged about $25 in tax. Ugh. But it's worth $25 to order it online and not have to wait in some dreadful line.
    Must Haves before MOTUC is complete! QUEEN ANGELLA! Mermista, Peekablue, Perfuma, Imp, Admiral Scurvy, General Sunder, Colonel Blast, Vultak, Clawdeen, Stridor, Nightstalker, Cat version of Catra METEORBS Gwildor, Saurod, Point Dread with Talon Fighter! Sagitar

I am actually in Ohio. Matty charges me tax for my monthly subscription orders, but I don't believe I paid tax for the SDCC preorder last year.

Quote Originally Posted by jzachery View Post
    I was charged. I think it might be a California thing. Are you a California resident? It is annoying as I was charged about $25 in tax. Ugh. But it's worth $25 to order it online and not have to wait in some dreadful line.
    I feel the same way, too. I would rather pay a little more in tax and be guaranteed the figure and not have to wait in long lines. I've been to a couple of SDCCs where the line was ridiculous (when King Grayskull was released) and I was not even guaranteed to get the figure. I would rather get the figure and spend the rest of the time enjoying the con.

Rokkon shall be mine. Ordered no problem. See y'all in the very long slow line next to the convention center.

Last year went really quick for me at that line, thankfully. The previous two years were pretty rough.

Quote Originally Posted by Zodach View Post
    I was also charged tax. It's pretty shady on Mattel and DR to be over charging.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew K View Post
    Last year went really quick for me at that line, thankfully. The previous two years were pretty rough.
    Last years line was not bad for me ether. The first year of the pre-orders, damn that was bad, I as in line for nearly 2 hours.
    "Don't crowd me boys!"

Oh, not complaining. The line is a nice chance to chill for a few and check in with some fellow He-fans.