Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: He-man 2.0 Discussion and speculation thread.

Sorcerer of Night Lord_Of_Destruction's Avatar
    I have He-Man thank you very much I'd prefer tooling went to other characters.
    "How I loathe heroes! Always getting in the way and acting so... so... heroic!"

please check out my fan fics at:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/399417/

sculptor - fantastique JimPansen's Avatar
    I absolutely want a He-Man 2.0!!!
    Gimme an Alcala head or at least a more vintage toy looking head.
    He also needs a new shield(with umbo) , ax( with vintage ax details) and maybe a cardback art Powersword!
    A more metallic paintjob on the weapons ( like on Vikors) and on his harness and belt/bracers would be very nice, but i could do without.

Or throw in that stuff with Oo-Larr!
    Last edited by JimPansen; June 11, 2012 at 03:46pm.

We already have He-Man. No need for a new one.

I dont see them making a HM 2.0, then they would assume people would not buy the huge stock pile of HM 1.0 they have on hand. I would like to see them do a Prince Adam with a new hand to hold the power sword over his head to complete the change to HM. Then they may be able to add in the armor for HM, kinda like they did with Marlena. I would think this should be w/in budget since most of the pieces would be already made.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    Maybe they should do it like BP She-Ra, make him a variant, but have the buck free of anything that makes him not look like a standard He-Man, and everything snaps or clips on to him.

Have him come with a few new accessories, one cool thing instead of new heads all the time, it might be cool to get hair that plugs on, and maybe helmets, that way many times you won't need a new head, just a new hair piece or head gear. This way He-Man can sport his Filmation hair, his Classics hair & possibly wear a helmet or something....could be a nice new touch considering they started it with Vikor. And HE-Man 2.0 could be a bonus like She-Ra.
    I agree with this. I have zero desire for a 2.0 so if they were to do one I'd prefer it as a variant He-Man we were going to get anyway.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

Heroic Warrior
    If it's not broke, don't fix it. I am content with the current He-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by orbles View Post
    I dont see them making a HM 2.0, then they would assume people would not buy the huge stock pile of HM 1.0 they have on hand.
    True, but it probably wasn't the greatest idea to order a whole new stock of HM 1.0 which the bulk of their customer base already has, whereas HM 2.0 would sell to both new and existing customers.
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Now this is great inspiration for a He-Man 2.0!

Shown below are new press images of the upcoming Figma Link figure from Max Factory.

From the popular action adventure Zelda series' newest addition, 'The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword' comes a figma of the main character of the series, Link!

- Using the smooth yet poseable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
    - A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
    - He comes with his standard gallant expression, as well as a powerful shouting face for combat poses.
    - The Master Sword as well as the Hylian Shield are both included. They can also be carried on his back as they did in the game.
    - A poseable figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Extendar • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Sagitar • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP) • Oo-Larr

Heroic Master of Sleep Lay Ze-Man's Avatar
    Yeah, that's pretty rad.

Would be nice to at some point get a true "adult collector" figure from MOTUC to rival the offerings of imports like that.

And if executed correctly, fans wouldn't even mind a price hike for a one-off deluxe figure like that.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lay Ze-Man View Post
    Yeah, that's pretty rad.

Would be nice to at some point get a true "adult collector" figure from MOTUC to rival the offerings of imports like that.

And if executed correctly, fans wouldn't even mind a price hike for a one-off deluxe figure like that.
    There are more poses, but Toynewsi pics have a tendency of disappearing.

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=141&itemid=18792

Check the link for a really great sword aloft pose!

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Extendar • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Sagitar • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP) • Oo-Larr

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    if a 2.0 he-man is to come. i hope he will be more than the standard he-man. make him king he-man!
    Wish List: Eldor, Skeleton Warriors, King Argho, Horde Wraiths, Kobolds, Prahvus, Lord Masque, Rock Monster, Gen. Tartaran, Evil Seed, Carnivorous Plant, Lizard-Man, Hawke, Crimson Fury, Melaktha, Spinwit, Ra-Jarr, Kelclar, King Miro, Dare, Missile-Toe, Sh'gora, Vizar, Harpy, ABC Giants, Lodar, Dragoon, Darius, Negator, Masks of Power Demons, Slob-Boar, Bubblor, Three-Beast, Nocturna

Ideas for He-Man 2.0 - just for fun (?)

So.. He-Man sold out! This could mean a thousand things but some of us (dreamers?) wish that could be a sign of a 2.0 version coming down the line. We all know Scott said on few occasions he would love to revisit this character as being an early figure it was used to test the waters and perhaps could use a little bit more attention should he arrive later on in the line.

In an (un)likely situation that could be the case I thought of a few ideas 4H could implement in the 2.0 version. Feel free to chip in!

1. New wrist (no-brainer) following suit with NA He-Man
    2. New ankle boots (duh!)
    3. and last but not least - 2 new head sculpts - Filmation one and an original toy one to make this version that more extra special or as Scott likes to say - to make this variant extra pop! :-)

What do you all think? Let the ideas flow!
    Creative web design studio from London - Handcrafted pixels since 2004

New wrist and hands....preferably a little more anatomically correct.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    New wrist and hands....preferably a little more anatomically correct.
    Um, yeah....

Better hands, much less like he broke his wrists and they set wrong and all of his fingers grew the same size and length. And not to mention how huge his hands got when he went to space....

I hate the NA hands, so much....

But I'd prefer a more Filmation-esque He-Man, but I don't want just a rehash with like 2 new parts....he should be handled like BP She-Ra was....somehow.
    Recent....Unnamed One & Hydron
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Double Trouble, Light Hope, Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

YES! YES! YES! Prince Adam's Dad's Avatar
    Please don't give them the idea to try to give us a "DC New 52" He-man variant...
    Sadly, you can't divorce emotion from a toyline built on nostalgia.

Got Man-E-Faces, give 'em Whiplash when I Battle-Cats

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Adam's Dad View Post
    Please don't give them the idea to try to give us a "DC New 52" He-man variant...
    Oh hell no....that Darkseid was horrible looking....
    Recent....Unnamed One & Hydron
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Double Trouble, Light Hope, Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Just give us Snake Armor He-man with the ability to hold the sword aloft naturally and call it a day. Throw in a Filmation head as well.

Not the vintage or Filmation head. Give him a modern haircut. Buzzcut, ceasar, messy, I don't care, but I'm very over the bowl cut.
    Must Haves before MOTUC is complete! QUEEN ANGELLA! Mermista, Peekablue, Perfuma, Imp, Admiral Scurvy, General Sunder, Colonel Blast, Vultak, Clawdeen, Stridor, Nightstalker, Cat version of Catra METEORBS Gwildor, Saurod, Point Dread with Talon Fighter! Sagitar

A mix between 200x & Filmation He-Man. Or Snake Armor He-Man
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab

My feedback thread

sculptor - fantastique JimPansen's Avatar
    1. Alcala head
    2. new Ax (same details as the vintage )
    3. new shield (with umbo like the vintage has)
    4. belt and wristbands colored in a metallic bronze or brass (at least get rid of the brown spots)

Vintage toy head sculpt.
    Vintage toy open left hand.

Quote Originally Posted by robaczek View Post
    So.. He-Man sold out! This could mean a thousand things but some of us (dreamers?) wish that could be a sign of a 2.0 version coming down the line. We all know Scott said on few occasions he would love to revisit this character as being an early figure it was used to test the waters and perhaps could use a little bit more attention should he arrive later on in the line.

In an (un)likely situation that could be the case I thought of a few ideas 4H could implement in the 2.0 version. Feel free to chip in!

1. New wrist (no-brainer) following suit with NA He-Man
    2. New ankle boots (duh!)
    3. and last but not least - 2 new head sculpts - Filmation one and an original toy one to make this version that more extra special or as Scott likes to say - to make this variant extra pop! :-)

What do you all think? Let the ideas flow!

They should have done that a long time ago!

Also: orange instead of red on the shield

Update the ax so the handle has ridges

Maroon-colored loin cloth and boots

Include a clear-colored piece of "lightning" that attaches to the sword.

The wrist thing is a good idea, but it looks funny on NA He-Man. Anatomically incorrect. Maybe they could keep working on that.
    By the ancients!!!

Lich Leech feedback thread

I would love Snake Armour He-man... and having the new wrists would make him even more impressive I think.
    The Lurkiest

**Scott please make me a Staghorn**

Besides the basic like wrist and boots head . I was thinking a bit more like having removable boots, hands, wrist bands and loin cloth so they can have out of sub dress accessory packs to make different He-man versions. I figure not everyone wants every variant this gives more options

Heroic Warrior
    Sword sheathe as well.

Add me to the list of folks who want Snake Armour He-Man.