Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Flogg Arrival Thread

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar

Flogg Arrival Thread

Got my Flogg today, pretty decent figure, nice clean paint apps, no QC issues however he feels a bit light, dunno why figures feel less solid these days.

Still glad to have him though!

Btw the Filmation power sword is a waste of plastic.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Looks great, but I'm more interested in your stormtroopers...!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!

Double Trouble is MINE!! Shadow-Ra's Avatar
    As I said in the UK thread, I also got mine today, and he's kind of awkward because of his articulation. Good to have him though. I do think his head should have been bigger, his helmet looks too big for him.

image.jpg
    "Skeletor to King Randor, Skeletor to King Randor, come in you Royal Boob!"

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I'm waiting for those Stormtroopers to execute Order 66 and blast Flogg from behind...
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Heroic Warrior
    I'm liking him a lot. Although that sword is just a piece of tat

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    Looks great, but I'm more interested in your stormtroopers...!
    The Black Series Stormtroopers are OK as temporary stand-ins, but MotUC needs its own Mutant Troopers!

Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

My FLOGG arrived saturday. But I also got a Shadow Weaver from ebay and was more interested in that.

Quote Originally Posted by uaxuctum View Post
    The Black Series Stormtroopers are OK as temporary stand-ins, but MotUC needs its own Mutant Troopers!

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7207/6...3ca957e84e.jpg
    Quoted for truth!

I'd love a bunch o' those Mutant troopers...but I wonder if they're SO similar to Storm Troopers they may get in a bit of trouble if they released 'em..?
    ***Previously abaddon_31 on the Matty Collector Message Boards***
    MASS REJECTION ~ FRESH MEAT is coming www.facebook.com/massrejection

Heroic Warrior
    Flogg is a waste of a perfectly good slot. Scott said he couldn't slot lord masque in well here you go. Much more excited about double trouble

My Flogg should be here fairly soon; I'm pretty excited actually. I'm thinking about finding a proper little "canister" to place his decapitated head at some point, to represent his appearance in the 2014 mini-comic. Anyone have a good suggestion for that? I would imagine the Container Store or even Bed, bath, and Beyond might have something like that...

Also, as to the "Filmation" sword, I need to come up with an "in-universe" explanation for its altered appearance, and also I need to decide who might wind up with it... I'm thinking that perhaps it will be a failed clone of the true Sword, but who might get it...?
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!

His legs are kind of stiff due to the thigh sculpts. Also he really should have had the NA Skeletor legs, he seems to have issues balancing on the Hordak "duck" flipper feet, they are too skinny for him.

I am in love with this figure! He's great!
    Must Haves before MOTUC is complete! QUEEN ANGELLA! Mermista, Peekablue, Perfuma, Imp, Admiral Scurvy, General Sunder, Colonel Blast, Vultak, Clawdeen, Stridor, Nightstalker, Cat version of Catra METEORBS Gwildor, Saurod, Point Dread with Talon Fighter! Sagitar

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7207/6...3ca957e84e.jpg
    I have been after these guys as well!!! I would love a 2 pack of these troopers!!
    I will NEVER believe that Mermista beheaded Mer-Man! You sit on a throne of lies.... and smell of beef and cheese, bio writer!!!!

I haven't bothered checking tracking this month. Both he and Double Mischief are blah to me.

-World's #1 Goat Man Fan- NastyNate's Avatar
    I would LOVE a Mutant Troopers 2pack for FLOGG to boss around. They would be way COOLER than some lame Hover Bot 2pack LoL.

Sorry Skelly
    Goat Man is the MOTUC 2014 Traveling Con Exclusive! Im officially the happiest boy in the whole world.

Quote Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
    I would LOVE a Mutant Troopers 2pack for FLOGG to boss around. They would be way COOLER than some lame Hover Bot 2pack LoL.

Sorry Skelly
    I would also like a Mutant Trooper 2 pack.
    Master Sebrian for MOTUC!

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wundarwarrior View Post
    I haven't bothered checking tracking this month. Both he and Double Mischief are blah to me.
    Agreed! Aside from a possible Sagitar release in MOTUC, I've had more than enough NA figures. I'm still hoping to get my MYP Evilseed more than anything NA has remaining.
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCollector View Post
    Agreed! Aside from a possible Sagitar release in MOTUC, I've had more than enough NA figures. I'm still hoping to get my MYP Evilseed more than anything NA has remaining.
    My words are coming out of your mouth! I'd give Sagitar a chance and MAYBE Tuskador, but otherwise I don't need or want to pay for any more NA figures. And Evil Seed is my #1 most needed figure.
    Top want list: Evil Seed, Snake Mountain Man, Mask of Power Demons, Dree-Elle, Uncle Montork, Mini-Comics Beast-Man, 200x Beast-Man, Teela 2.0, Battle-Ram, Snake Mountain, & a hardcover collection of all the mini-comics.

Co-moderator at the Mike Mignola Appreciation Station on Facebook.

Flogg looks great. I can't wait till mine arrives in a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post

Sorry Skelly
    Agreed.

The Hover Bots are so boring. I don't really need a 2 pack of mini-Horde Troopers.

I'd take a Mutant Troopers 2 pack any day. You could use them for the Space Mutants or as subs for Skeletor's Shock Troopers from the movie.

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by No-Ah View Post
    My words are coming out of your mouth! I'd give Sagitar a chance and MAYBE Tuskador, but otherwise I don't need or want to pay for any more NA figures. And Evil Seed is my #1 most needed figure.
    Evilseed is also my MOST wanted character at this point. After that, I really want MYP Sorceress and MYP King Hiss.

Finally getting that MYP King Randor we were supposed to get before it was swapped out for Filmation Randor would also be great.
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Flogg looks freakin' fantastic!! I am stoked for this figure - Can't wait for him to arrive! Ever since Optikk came out, Flogg has been in the top of my most-wanted-MOTUC-figures list!!

Completely agree!!! C'mon Mattel, Give us some NA army-builders!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by degra View Post
    Flogg is a waste of a perfectly good slot....
    According to............ you...?
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Where can I see this failed Filmation sword? It's been quite a while that people have been complaining about it, but no one posts any pics of it.

Double Trouble is MINE!! Shadow-Ra's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyBoy View Post
    Where can I see this failed Filmation sword? It's been quite a while that people have been complaining about it, but no one posts any pics of it.
    Here you go. The sword next to him is how you do a Filmation Power Sword

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    "Skeletor to King Randor, Skeletor to King Randor, come in you Royal Boob!"

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Flogg is a lot of fun, he's such a cool looking figure. I'll see if I can take some pics with the other mutants today.

BTW, I just had to display him with the Mutant Trooper stand-ins . I would love an army builder pack of them but I'm guessing that is very unlikely.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

THIS is not a Filmation sword for me...sorry but this looks like a cheap custom...and if you look closer one side is bigger than the other...lol
    Mattel should be ashamed and should release a real Filmation power sword