Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 1274

Thread: UPDATED Trademarks List: New, Unused And/Or Notable

Quote Originally Posted by Firesoullove View Post
    There was an Inteview as Bonus for the DVD Box with Filmation. They said the Troopers were first human but they had to changed that after the movie because She-Ra had sometimes to destroy them but she will never kill human, so thats the reason why they later had to be robots (sorry for my english ^^)
    So that proofs they are robots now but started out as human or humanoid species who ever is underneath that uniform….

Of course it doesīt say it canīt be possible to have a non robotic as General or other officer but the generic trooper is robotic. Or at least thatīs the way i understand it.
    *Peekablue *Mermista *Toy version Catra(red Prototype) *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Lizard-Man *Zilora *Granita *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Tung Lashor

King Tamusk, Scott already explained the mistake. They likely would not have trademarked Crimson Fury yet since he is possibly three years off.

Please put your pot and spoon away.
    Last edited by danielsan52; May 10, 2013 at 04:24pm.
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

I don't know how serious to take any explanations at this point, and I can believe--with no judgement mind you--that they confused Crimson Rose and Crimson Fury because I know the character and even I have mistakenly called him the Crimson Avenger and other things. Honestly just that he's been named (more or less) as something that could appear in 2016 is a minor triumph for a character so obscure. Since his main enemy in his one appearance was Scorpia, it's possible they were going to mention him in her bio as well. Who knows. But with his Arabian look and the rose thing I kind of wonder if they had Sailor Moon's Moonlight Knight on their minds.

Quote Originally Posted by King Tamusk View Post
    What is with mini-SheRa?
    Her name is Maia, and she was attending a party dressed as her hero(ine) She-Ra when the Horde boy and other Horde people attacked. She's not like Adora's Wonder Girl or Mini-she, although either would be more interesting I guess.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by King Tamusk View Post
    Crimson Rose was trademarked under toys and action figures, by the same person and on the same day as Entrapta, Goat Man, Uncle Montork, etc.

It's pretty obvious that was meant for MOTUC and he just screwed up. He has to add that it's for something else just to save face. I get it, he's a brand manager and gets a lot of comments for when he makes mistakes. He was trying to play this one off as if it was a slip and not a filing mistake. But it totally was.

As long as the character gets made and with the correct name, it's no big deal.

He recently answered a question about this on the Mattycollector forum. His answer was much like my assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    King Tamusk, Scott already explained the mistake. They likely would not have trademarked Crimson Fury yet since he is possibly three years off.

Please put your pot and spoon away.
    If you want to believe that, Fine. Youre entitled to your opinion. I'm entitled to voice my opinion, too. And my opinion is that I'm not buying his explanation. And rather than just say that, I provided my reasoning why. I believe two posts saying different things on the same topic is hardly beating a pot with a spoon. Try not to be so over-dramatic. This is what discussions and debate are based on, you see; you make a statement and then you back up that statement with information and facts. Isn't that what a discussion forum is for? And I do believe I finished my comment by saying as long as he gets made with the correct name, its no big deal. So, I have no idea what your deal is. I got no problem with you, so please don't tell me what to do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    I don't know how serious to take any explanations at this point, and I can believe--with no judgement mind you--that they confused Crimson Rose and Crimson Fury because I know the character and even I have mistakenly called him the Crimson Avenger and other things. Honestly just that he's been named (more or less) as something that could appear in 2016 is a minor triumph for a character so obscure. Since his main enemy in his one appearance was Scorpia, it's possible they were going to mention him in her bio as well. Who knows. But with his Arabian look and the rose thing I kind of wonder if they had Sailor Moon's Moonlight Knight on their minds.

Her name is Maia, and she was attending a party dressed as her hero(ine) She-Ra when the Horde boy and other Horde people attacked. She's not like Adora's Wonder Girl or Mini-she, although either would be more interesting I guess.
    Thanks for the info.

I agree, mistakes happen. They filed the wrong spelling with Shokoti originally, but it got fixed. So it's no big deal.

Can't forget that there was two Jason's on Etheria. The one in the us magazine, from the Village Of Skee. There is another who appeared in POP Filmation episode, "Beast Island". Adora watches as a Horde Trooper is taking a horse named "Whitey" away from this other Jason, because his father couldn't pay the taxes.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Clawful94; May 11, 2013 at 09:41am.

Down With the Sickness! Jack T. Chance's Avatar
    The Planet Garnet, AKA Hellhole, Space Sector 0017
    Quote Originally Posted by Faker78 View Post
    Where is NINJOR??
    Exactly what I came here to find out! I'm guessing there's still no indication that Mattel has him in the works?
    On June 17th, 2011...
    No evil shall escape
    his sight!

Nothing new here guys?
    Wants Crita Veena Angella Imp Mermista Peekablue Tung Lashor Evil Seed Lizard Man Prahvus Saurod Gwildor Ninjor Ssquueeze Sagitar Calix Tuskador Perfuma Spinnerella Dragstor Vultak Dylamug Masque Sebrian Dree Elle Montork Miro Blast Attack Multi-Bot Granita Hawke Hunga Kittrina Quakke Butthead Hoove Darius Spinwit Nocturna Kayo Lizzor Artilla Vizar Staghorn Rotar Twistoid Sunder Drissi Caz

Quote Originally Posted by Jack T. Chance View Post
    Exactly what I came here to find out! I'm guessing there's still no indication that Mattel has him in the works?
    Indication? Maybe in a week
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Imp, Filmation Hordak, Sweet Bee, Arrow, NA She-Ra, Spinnerella, Mermista, Gwildor, Tung Lasher, Ninjor, Lizard Man, Dragstor, Huntara, ... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    Hmm, first we've heard of an imminent Ninjor release, I think. It makes sense, as we know we're wrapping up the vintage line in the next two years. He was coming sooner or even sooner.
    check out my artwork at geooco.blogspot.com

Heroic Warrior
    When the Horde Trooper come this year, Mattel needs also some easy figures to do. Ninjor would fit in the easy slot besides Geldor.

SNARRRLLL's biggest fan! MISSILE-TOE's Avatar
    It's two bad there haven't been any more leaks...

but then again if this thread got filled with too many spoilers, we'd have to ask a mod-to-lock it...
    MOTUC WISH LIST
    : SNARRRLLL:

Very sad to see Scorpia is not being suggested. I realy hope she makes it out this year.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

I still think Ninjor would be a good sub exclusive as he's vintage, but not as highly demanded as Two-Bad, Tung Lashor etc...
    The 12 figures I still need: 12/Spinnerella, 11/Peekablue, 10/Squeeeze, 9/Lizard Man, 8/Gwildor, 7/Filmation Clawful, 6/Imp, 5/Mermista, 4/Dylamug, 3/Tung Lashor, 2/Filmation Hordak, 1/Queen Angella.

Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    I still think Ninjor would be a good sub exclusive as he's vintage, but not as highly demanded as Two-Bad, Tung Lashor etc...
    Yeah but would that get people to buy subs if he isnt highly demanded? Its a tough call.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

**Edited for Accuracry**
    So the way the list works is that under each faction i listed all the trademarks exist for that faction, then underneath the ones that are needed, and finally, if applicable, characters from each faction that are highly likely of having characters made based on the Fan Choice Poll we had last year http://www.he-man.org/news_article.php?id=2252 . If a character doesn't appear in any one of these categories, then until further information providing us with concrete evidence or a trademark, they will remain off of it.

Note: I pulled out Songster, due to the public outcry for non concept characters to be put on the back burner, but it should be noted that Songster had is trademark due to the fact that he was in the running for the Fan Choice award

This list should hopefully make things a little easier to understand in the future

Masters
    Rio Blast
    Gwildor
    Granita
    Eldor
    Dre-Elle
    Uncle Montork

Needed
    Extender
    Rotar

Filmation needed
    Lizardman

Dare, Son of Heman
    Dare

POP
    Mermista
    Sweet Bee
    Flutterina
    Spinnerella
    Madame Razz and Broom

Needed
    Angella
    Peekablue
    Perfuma
    Double Trouble

Filmation needed

Galactic Guardians
    Darius
    Tuskador
    Artilla

Needed
    Kayo
    Spinwit
    Sagitar
    Vizar
    Nocturna

Jetlag needed
    Mara

Evil Warriors

Needed
    Ninjor
    Blade
    Saurod
    Twistoid

Filmation needed

Horde
    Multi-Bot
    Dymalug
    Despera
    Tung Lasher
    Scorpia
    Entrapta

Needed
    Dragstor

Filmation Needed
    Imp

Snakemen
    Tung Lashor
    Squeeze

Needed
    Blast Attack

Space Mutants
    Flogg

Needed
    Hoove
    Quakke
    Butthead
    Lizzor
    Staghorn

Jetlag needed
    Crita

Mini Comic
    Lodar
    Oo-Larr

Mini comic Needed

200x
    Ceratus

Needed
    Calix
    Prahvus

Independent

Independent Needed
    Masque

Vehicles
    Battle Ram Chariot
    Silver Storm
    Arrow
    Battle Lion
    Crystal Castle

Others
    JASON OF ETHERIA
    CRIMSON ROSE
    CHEF ALAN
    Last edited by facet; July 20, 2013 at 02:27am.

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    **Edited for Accuracry**
    So the way the list works is that under each faction i listed all the trademarks exist for that faction, then underneath the ones that are needed, and finally, if applicable, characters from each faction that are highly likely of having characters made based on the Fan Choice Poll we had last year http://www.he-man.org/news_article.php?id=2252 . If a character doesn't appear in any one of these categories, then until further information providing us with concrete evidence or a trademark, they will remain off of it.

Note: I pulled out Songster, due to the public outcry for non concept characters to be put on the back burner, but it should be noted that Songster had is trademark due to the fact that he was in the running for the Fan Choice award

This list should hopefully make things a little easier to understand in the future

Masters
    Rio Blast
    Gwildor
    Granita
    Eldor
    Dre-Elle
    Uncle Montork

Needed
    Extender
    Rotar

Filmation needed
    Lizardman

Dare, Son of Heman
    Dare

POP
    Glimmer
    Mermista
    Sweet Bee
    Flutterina
    Spinnerella
    Madame Razz and Broom

Needed
    Angella
    Peekablue
    Perfuma
    Double Trouble

Filmation needed
    Sea Hawk

Galactic Guardians
    Hydron
    Darius
    Tuskador
    Artilla

Needed
    Kayo
    Spinwit
    Sagitar
    Vizar
    Nocturna

Jetlag needed
    Mara

Evil Warriors
    Two Bad
    Goatman

Needed
    Ninjor
    Blade
    Saurod
    Twistoid

Filmation needed
    Strongarm

Horde
    Horde Troopers
    Modulok
    Multi-Bot
    Dymalug
    Despera
    Tung Lasher
    Scorpia
    Entrapta

Needed
    Dragstor

Filmation Needed
    Imp

Snakemen
    Tung Lashor
    Squeeze

Needed
    Blast Attack

Space Mutants
    Flogg

Needed
    Hoove
    Quakke
    Butthead
    Lizzor
    Staghorn

Jetlag needed
    Crita

Mini Comic
    Lodar
    Oo-Larr

Mini comic Needed

200x
    Ceratus
    Lord Dactys

Needed
    Calix
    Prahvus

Independent
    Nepthu
    Plundor

Independent Needed
    Masque

Vehicles
    Battle Ram Chariot
    Silver Storm
    Arrow
    Battle Lion
    Crystal Castle

Others
    JASON OF ETHERIA
    CRIMSON ROSE
    CHEF ALAN
    I think you are missing Prahvus and Veena in the 200X needed as well as Miro and Evilseed in wherever you choose to put them.
    Wants Crita Veena Angella Imp Mermista Peekablue Tung Lashor Evil Seed Lizard Man Prahvus Saurod Gwildor Ninjor Ssquueeze Sagitar Calix Tuskador Perfuma Spinnerella Dragstor Vultak Dylamug Masque Sebrian Dree Elle Montork Miro Blast Attack Multi-Bot Granita Hawke Hunga Kittrina Quakke Butthead Hoove Darius Spinwit Nocturna Kayo Lizzor Artilla Vizar Staghorn Rotar Twistoid Sunder Drissi Caz

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    I think you are missing Prahvus and Veena in the 200X needed as well as Miro and Evilseed in wherever you choose to put them.
    Prahvus is on my list, the rest don't fall into the category I have laid out on top. This list is based on facts we have on trademarks and other insider info. I can't pull in speculation for characters we think we are going to get.

- - - Updated - - -

**Edited for Accuracry**

Masters
    Rio Blast
    Gwildor
    Granita
    Eldor
    Dre-Elle
    Uncle Montork

Needed
    Rotar

Filmation needed
    Lizardman

Dare, Son of Heman
    Dare

POP
    Mermista
    Sweet Bee
    Flutterina
    Spinnerella
    Madame Razz and Broom

Needed
    Angella
    Peekablue
    Perfuma
    Double Trouble

Filmation needed

Galactic Guardians
    Darius
    Tuskador
    Artilla

Needed
    Kayo
    Spinwit
    Sagitar
    Vizar
    Nocturna

Jetlag needed
    Mara

Evil Warriors

Needed
    Ninjor
    Saurod
    Twistoid

Filmation needed

Horde
    Multi-Bot
    Dymalug
    Despara
    Tung Lasher
    Entrapta

Needed
    Dragstor

Filmation Needed
    Imp

Snakemen
    Tung Lashor
    Squeeze

Needed
    Blast Attack

Space Mutants
    Flogg

Needed
    Hoove
    Quakke
    Butthead
    Lizzor
    Staghorn

Jetlag needed
    Crita

Mini Comic
    Lodar
    Oo-Larr

Mini comic Needed

200x
    Ceratus

Needed
    Calix
    Prahvus

Independent

Independent Needed
    Masque

Vehicles
    Battle Ram Chariot
    Silver Storm
    Arrow
    Crystal Castle

Others
    JASON OF ETHERIA
    CRIMSON ROSE
    CHEF ALAN
    Last edited by facet; September 20, 2013 at 10:45am.

Updated with the new reveals

Shouldn't Extendar be removed as we know he is coming next month with the tease of his shield yesterday.

Good point i will Update it.

Something for MOTUC?

TENTACLOR
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

"Despera" needs to be changed to "Despara", unless they pulled another Oo-Larr/Mo-Larr and trademarked the wrong name again.
    Uncle Montork has returned from Trolla!

**Edited for Accuracry**

Masters
    Rio Blast
    Gwildor
    Granita
    Eldor
    Dre-Elle
    Uncle Montork

Needed
    Rotar

Filmation needed
    Lizardman

Dare, Son of Heman
    Dare

POP
    Mermista
    Sweet Bee
    Flutterina
    Spinnerella
    Madame Razz and Broom

Needed
    Angella
    Peekablue
    Perfuma
    Double Trouble

Filmation needed

Galactic Guardians
    Darius
    Tuskador
    Artilla

Needed
    Kayo
    Spinwit
    Sagitar
    Vizar
    Nocturna

Jetlag needed
    Mara

Evil Warriors

Needed
    Ninjor
    Saurod
    Twistoid

Filmation needed

Horde
    Multi-Bot
    Dymalug
    Despara
    Tung Lasher
    Entrapta

Needed
    Dragstor

Filmation Needed
    Imp

Snakemen
    Tung Lashor
    Squeeze

Needed
    Blast Attack

Space Mutants

Needed
    Hoove
    Quakke
    Butthead
    Lizzor
    Staghorn

Jetlag needed
    Crita

Mini Comic
    Lodar
    Oo-Larr

Mini comic Needed

200x
    Ceratus

Needed
    Calix
    Prahvus

Independent

Independent Needed
    Masque

Vehicles
    Battle Ram Chariot
    Silver Storm
    Arrow
    Crystal Castle

Others
    JASON OF ETHERIA
    CRIMSON ROSE
    CHEF ALAN[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by facet; November 2, 2013 at 01:52pm.

Queen of the evil Horde AlexisLasek's Avatar
    Not going through 48 pages so don't know if anyone else said this but while I read through the names on page one I noticed PURRSEPHONE, this was trademarked by Mattel for MONSTER HIGH. If you do a google search, shes one of the werecats. She was released as a 2 pack for toys r us with her sister and a 3 pack in a cheerleading uniform with her sister and Torelai.
    We need a Snake Teela and Critta in MOTUC! The snakemen and Space mutants are the only factions without a girl in them!