Page 15 of 54 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: UPDATED Trademarks List: New, Unused And/Or Notable

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    I don't know. I fit in easily with all of those criteria with MOTUC, and honestly, I'm not upset at all.
    Nor am I

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    I don't know. I fit in easily with all of those criteria with MOTUC, and honestly, I'm not upset at all.
    Good. I'm glad neither of you is upset.

I'm not REALLY angry per se. Perhaps my writing infers a level of anger or frustration that is higher than reality might reveal.

However, it's just not fun, plainly, to see characters like "Sweet Bee," "Rattlor," and "Snout Spout" TMd without any real chance of seeing them within a year and half.

The same would go for "Frosta" or "Kobra Khan" on this new list.

We know a TM doesn't mean that a character is being made and released next month lol. But it does infer that said character is likely set for release within the next year and a half.

Why he can't give us that I will never understand. We don't know the order. We aren't even asking for the order.

I just hope he considers the positive reaction to the list, and doesn't forget the TMs from last year that have not been produced.

Of course, since Sweet Bee is at the top of my list, she'll probably be schedule LAST hahaha

Hey, TG, if you release Sweet Bee in December, I'll never post another rumor again. You have my word!
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Personal Service Provider Agostinho's Avatar
    When Tallstar gets revealed, it's gonna be huge.

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    Hey, TG, if you release Sweet Bee in December, I'll never post another rumor again. You have my word!
    Ew. No! TG, release Sweet Bee much later!

(unless PM's are still ok...then Sweet Bee can come whenever. )
    Aaron
    PoP Variants are part of the vintage line, too! Starburst She-Ra, Shower Power Catra, and Scratchin' Sound Catra for 2015!!!

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    Dying. I cannot right now.

Tons of new trademarks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FROSTA
    GRANAMYR
    JITSU
    JEWELSTAR
    KOBRA KHAN
    NETOSSA
    PROCRUSTUS
    RIO BLAST
    STARLA
    STAR SISTERS
    SPIKOR
    SPINNERELLA
    STONEDAR
    TUSKADOR
    TALLSTAR

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...y2/omgface.gif
    HOLY ****!!!!!

When did March 26 become Christmas?

I got a gif for ya too!

-=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Beast of 1000 Bottles Hordaiquiri's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Agostinho View Post
    When Tallstar gets revealed, it's gonna be huge.
    I don't think the internet has that many .gifs...

Also, Holy Cow what a list!!! *love*
    More Vintage NA for MOTUC in 2016!!
    MOTUC wants: KAYO, Perfuma, Peekablue, Darius, Drissi, Sebrian, Crita, Hoove, Mara, Staghorn, Crystoll, Quakke, B.H., Lizzor, Lord Masque, Chef Allen, Clawdeen, Granita, Hunga, Kothos, Admiral Scurvy, King Ahgo, the Twiggets, Meteorbs
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon

The new batch of names really made my day.
    Check out me and my friend's blog: Geek Culture

PROCRUSTUS! Whether he comes sooner or later, I don't care, but just the fact that we're likely to get him at some point is awesome news! (I just wish for him to be made bigger, and better articulated, than the other giants.)

The rest of the trademarks are all awesome too! Here's hoping STONEDAR and GRANAMYR are coming next year sometime!

Thanks for the update Tallstar! (All hail the Star Sisters! )
    No comment.

Personal Service Provider Agostinho's Avatar
    Agreed, I really want Procrustus to get a new body. Maybe 2 feet tall, to retool and get a HUGE Tytus and Megator. (I'd take a He-Man and Skeletor that size too!)

Quote Originally Posted by Agostinho View Post
    Agreed, I really want Procrustus to get a new body. Maybe 2 feet tall, to retool and get a HUGE Tytus and Megator.
    While I would have liked a bit bigger and more articulated Tytus and Megator, I'd be happy with just better articulated ones at their current size, if that meant that Procrustus will be made in a bigger scale, (I'm guessing probably about what size Granamyr will be,) because he is a "god" giant (that "holds the inner world together with his many arms") compared to the "mortal" giants that are Tytus and Megator, therefore he should be even bigger, and more powerful.

(I'd take a He-Man and Skeletor that size too!)
    Come to think of it, I would too.

Especially if they provided a valid explanation for their temporary "giant" sizes within an accompanying new bio for each of them. They could each have a new variant title as well, like "Mega-Power He-Man" and "Colossal Attack Skeletor!"
    No comment.

WHAT??? No trademark for JOSH yet??? What a jip.
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

Some very awesome additions to the list, Star Sisters and Tuskador!
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

Where did PROCRUSTUS appear, any pics?

Interesting that only Battle Ram and Battle Bones have been trademarked with a vehicle coming. Is this correct?
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Roton 4) Dragstor 5) Saurod 6) Karg 7) Lodar 8) Mask of Power Demons 9) TC Skeletor 10) FF He-Man 11) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 12) Road Ripper 13) Lord Masque 14) Filmation Teela

Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    Interesting that only Battle Ram and Battle Bones have been trademarked with a vehicle coming. Is this correct?
    Battle Ram Chariot and Battle Bones, yup.

But they just recently re-registered "Man-E-Faces," and revealed him around the same time

If the vehicle coming up is not the Battle Ram, then I bet they will hold off on filing a TM for whatever it is until the last possible moment.
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Wow wow wow. So excited to see these names trademarked.

Frosta and Spinnerella are great...definitely looking forward to those ladies for sure. But Netossa is one of my most anticipated. She is going to be a really amazing MOTUC figure.

And the Star Sisters!!!! So amazing because now it seems like we are one step closer. Will they be released individually or as a set? As much fun as it would be to slowly build the sisterhood over a few years...getting them all at once would be better than Christmas. Wheres Glory Bird?

Best group of TM reveals in a long time. Does worry me though that its likely the Star Sisters could all be trademarked for the bio on one of them and we wont see the other 2 for a while...same goes for Netossa and Spinnerella...

Now wheres Peekablue???

Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    Where did PROCRUSTUS appear, any pics?
    Check the posts about 2 pgs back. Here's a pic of him. He is just too awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    If the vehicle coming up is not the Battle Ram, then I bet they will hold off on filing a TM for whatever it is until the last possible moment.
    The vehicle just has to be the Wind Raider. It just has to be.
    No comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Neutro View Post
    Check the posts about 2 pgs back. Here's a pic of him. He is just too awesome.

The vehicle just has to be the Wind Raider. It just has to be.
    Um, off the subject BUT:

In this linked example, there are two of Teela. Any chance the blonde Teela could be a different person than Snake Teela? Same outfit even. Weird.
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAdam101 View Post
    Um, off the subject BUT:

In this linked example, there are two of Teela. Any chance the blonde Teela could be a different person than Snake Teela? Same outfit even. Weird.
    Hence the reason I don't like the early mini comics. Too many inconsistancies. They make a Teela figure give her red hair with the option of putting the snake motif armor on her. Then the minis make the Goddess the Sorceress and make Teela a blonde for whatever reason.

oh man!!!! awesome reveals. I am not a huge POP fan but the pop TMs are cool.

RIOBLAST!!!! whoot!!!!

Tuskador! i love me some NA like Tallstar loves him some POP!!!!
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

GREAT list!!! Wow…all of those I'd LOVE to see!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

OMG, Procrustus? Granamyr? Star Sisters?!!! Oh geez, this is a fine fine day!

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAdam101 View Post
    Um, off the subject BUT:

That's Teela and the Goddess (who we learn in the Tale of Teela was also named Teela and from whom the blond Teela was cloned by Skeletor). So yeah, they're different character, but that's basically Teela and the Sorceress in their pre-Filmation and even pre-DC incarnations. They've got the same costumes so that basically kids would have to buy two of the Teela figure to get two different figures (one with armor, one without). I wouldn't look to those mini comics for guidance on canon, as it's just not reconcilable. Randor and Marlena look like grandparents for example.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Faker78 View Post
    Scott, I just hope that the line was filled with dolls. After all the characters of the line vintage motu came out, you can do everything, including all POPs, 200x, NA, as possible. I think that many fans might be disappointed to see an incomplete line (hope not) and with many releases of female figures.
    This statement is why Mattel spreads the vintage figures out. To keep you here, looking at the figures from the other eras until the end of the line. Otherwise, you'd have brought all of the vintage figures without looking at anything else.

You know what's really funny about these reveals is Tallstar disappeared after delivering the news. I hope he hasn't really died before he actually gets his hands on his most wanted figures.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kagamigod View Post
    Hence the reason I don't like the early mini comics. Too many inconsistancies. They make a Teela figure give her red hair with the option of putting the snake motif armor on her. Then the minis make the Goddess the Sorceress and make Teela a blonde for whatever reason.
    It wasn't an inconsistency.

Teela was a blonde first when she appeared in 1982 and she appeared in various media way before her toy came out in Spring 1983. Then they make a Teela figure with red hair because of the snake armor. The unspoken gimmick was that the Teela figure without Snake Armor is Teela, while the Teela figure with Snake Armor is The Goddess (Becasue this wasn't outright mentioned, alot a creators --like the Golden Book creators and George Tuska got this confused.) After that, all the media portrayed Teela with red hair, the snake armor was quietly dropped out of canon and The Sorceress was given her own look.