Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: UPDATED Trademarks List: New, Unused And/Or Notable

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post

Since Scott said the 4 to 6 preorders may be the option moving forward, as well as con exclusives, I'm guessing that's why they are securing more trademarks.
    And you don't just file for trademarks on a whim and suddenly they appear - I'm pretty sure from my experiences with Hasbro that these are submitted/planned way in advance, and Mattel/Scott really wouldn't be able to time when they are posted by the Trademark folk. They submit them, and then the office publishes them based on when they are approved, which is not something Scott/Mattel can really plan specifically for.

I mean, it's possible - but these are the guys who can't plan (*insert name of incident, pick a card any card*), I don't think they are manipulating the government offices.

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    I guess that tells us Geldor is going to be the fan slot winner. that's cool. While I'd have loved Illumina, Geldor is awesome and it'll be great to see him.
    I said this in the other thread. It's disappointing to see this because MOTUC needs 50% more subscription sales...and if they get them, there's no guaranteeing that Geldor will win. This must be what the writing at the bottom of the page meant, which alluded to Mattel having the right to choose whomever they wish.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Quote Originally Posted by AdultCollector View Post
    The 2014 won't happen without 2013, so regardless of which year they're slotted for a 2013 subs are the only thing that will make it possible. Given what we've been told by Toyguru, you can absolutely bet both Shokoti and Rokkon are planned for one of those years, or divided between the two! If we don't all renew our subs, we will never know what could have been.

Well they've definitely already gotten my money for 2013... but the thing that has me all frustrated is- I would totally sign up for a second sub if I knew for certain that the likes of Shokoti & Rokkon were on the plate for 2013. Those are two of my most-wanted, I want doubles of them... but my worry is they're slated for 2014 and I'll be stuck with a bunch of 2013 doubles that I can't unload or don't want. I'm sooo teetering on the fence here...

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixel Dan View Post
    Kevin as Songster? Huh...I guess that could work. I mean, he does play guitar, he did have an experience with the heroes of Eternia that he could tell tales about in song. He just needs to be a little more Glam Rock. A little more outrageous. Truly, truly outrageous.
    THIS Would be SO amazing! BUY a sub! We need Kevin to be Songster and come with his Sinergy accesory!

OMG! Madame Razz?! SO happy! Let's just hope we get her now!

Best news in a long time (and I hope they haven't missed the 'e' off the end of 'Madame')...

Don't forget Ditztroyer. He is the Roton-Guy from the Fighting Foe Men-3-Pack. The spellings Dittstroyer and Dittstoryer are wrong.

http://www.trademarkia.com/ditztroyer-85683653.html

Not sure if this was mentioned, but Glimmer seems to have been filed again. There is also one for Attack-Trak. Apologies if this has already been posted, I'm tired and lazy!

Marketing Manager at Mattel Toyguru's Avatar
    I guess that tells us Geldor is going to be the fan slot winner. that's cool. While I'd have loved Illumina, Geldor is awesome and it'll be great to see him.

Mermista! Awesome!

Since Scott said the 4 to 6 preorders may be the option moving forward, as well as con exclusives, I'm guessing that's why they are securing more trademarks.
    Actually we files for all the fan choice slots. We don't have a winner yet. We already own Evil Lyn, Kahn, Trap Jaw and Marlena. Green Demon is too generic to own and Illumina and Songster just haven't come back yet. It is possible those names are not avail, and if so, we will rene th with a generic name or alt name. That may be the possible delay in filing OR it could be a hundred other reasons why they have not cleared yet. But we did spend the funds to trademark all of
    The candidates.

But let's wait and see who wins first!

Quote Originally Posted by Toyguru View Post
    Actually we files for all the fan choice slots. We don't have a winner yet. We already own Evil Lyn, Kahn, Trap Jaw and Marlena. Green Demon is too generic to own and Illumina and Songster just haven't come back yet. It is possible those names are not avail, and if so, we will rene th with a generic name or alt name. That may be the possible delay in filing OR it could be a hundred other reasons why they have not cleared yet. But we did spend the funds to trademark all of
    The candidates.

Thanks for the explanation, Scott.

SNARRRLLL's biggest fan! MISSILE-TOE's Avatar
    DYLAMUG is on the recently trademarked list too!

(Edit: Nevermind, I see it's already been included!)
    MOTUC WISH LIST
    : SNARRRLLL:

Very happy to see Rokkon, Madame Razz and Mermista with new trademarks.
    MOTUC Top 5 Wish List
    Mermista : Peekablue : Perfuma : Queen Angella : Spinnerella

Stonedar and Rokkon I really hope that we still get these guys. They would be all new tooling I imagine--dont think they share any parts with anybody

I'm concerned Rokkon and Stonedar will be done in such a manner that they would share the same exact snap-on rocky armor just done in different colors. The vintage figures were QUITE different from each other. Stonedar had more of a crater-y meteor look to his rock form, while Rokkon had a slightly smooth & jagged (if that makes sense) silvery exterior. I'd hate for cheapness' sake to see them use all the same parts just with color differentiations. Which is why I'm praying (which I never do) that they're already part of 2013- locked in back when the sky was the limit and not being held to 2014 which is a year I fear will see a lot of cheaping out in regards to parts reuse in Mattel's panic to get everybody out before the line goes kaput.

Okay...the line HAS to continue! I want me some rock people!!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Toyguru View Post
    The candidates.

Can you please fix Shokoti's name?

Ok so several of my biggest desires just hit TRADEMARKS MADAME RAZZ< MERMISTA< DYLAMUG< & ROKKON this would be AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -
    Wants Crita Veena Angella Imp Mermista Peekablue Tung Lashor Evil Seed Lizard Man Prahvus Saurod Gwildor Ninjor Ssquueeze Sagitar Calix Tuskador Perfuma Spinnerella Dragstor Vultak Dylamug Masque Sebrian Dree Elle Montork Miro Blast Attack Multi-Bot Granita Hawke Hunga Kittrina Quakke Butthead Hoove Darius Spinwit Nocturna Kayo Lizzor Artilla Vizar Staghorn Rotar Twistoid Sunder Drissi Caz

Rokkon would make my day!!!
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Very excited to see these new TMs!!
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

When I read about the 3 ABC giants got me excited azdar, belzar, and chazdar would be awsome as some of those big figure spots and they were part of the COE!

Heroic Razor-Edged Weapon Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    Karatti!
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

Greatful his pants are on bskcase's Avatar
    The Rock Warriors is a must in my collection. Those are one my absolute favorites in the vintage line and my classics collection wouldn't be complete without them. They have to be a two pack.
    We survived the long night.... MOTU Forever!

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    *shaking and crying*

New trademarks. (Some of these have already been unveiled)

Geldor
    Shakoti (that's how they spelled it)
    Snake Face
    Mosquitor
    Rokkon
    Shield Maiden Sherrilyn
    Madam Razz
    Mermista
    Lord Dactus
    Karatti
    Fang Man
    Dawg-O-Tor
    Dylamug
    Cy-Chop
    Castle Grayskullman
    Solid lineup here! I'll be "*shaking and crying*" if we get a Filmation Count Marzo variant...but that's not looking too good at this point in time.

I want ALL of those figures above. Even the new ones that are lacking nostalgia. Just wish they spelled Shokoti's name correctly. Understandable if there was an issue with it though. Like I feel there will be with Blade when they get to him.

Such a great mixture here. I really like it. I'd LOVE for this to be our 2013 lineup (if we hopefully make it)!!! A Madame Razz, Mermista, and Dylamug from PoP would be excellent! Especially Dylamug. He's one of my favorite, underrated Horde characters. The Horsemen could make a KILLER looking version of him too. With the bulbs and stuff is his head. And don't even get me started on how bad I want to get Stonedar and Rokkon! Also I casted my vote for Geldor so bring him on too!!!
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

It would be very cool if we get Dylamug.

Filmation fan & proud redsquadron's Avatar
    They could have made Dylamug a "build-a-figure" as he seems quite 'modular'. That might get people collecing the less liked characters; just for the bits!
    I survived the 2013 sub ordeal!
    "We achieved the impossible, and that makes us MIGHTY" (Mal Reynolds, captain of Serenity)

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    Hope they find a way to include Granita with Rokkon and Stonedar. Apart from the new head sclupt, I don't think she'd need new parts (they could very well re use female parts from Tallstar, Adora and Jewelstar)...