Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: UPDATED Trademarks List: New, Unused And/Or Notable

Not going to lie, a Despara figure would be awesome!
    END OF LINE

All of these new trademarks make me very excited.

Shokoti. Yes! Yes! Yes!

Heroic Warrior
    I would buy Shokoti, cool character in the cartoon.

Despara would be wicked, hope its for a figure and not the Horde Trooper bios
    Tweet Me!

I've just changed my profile picture because we got Geldor in MOTUC!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Starchild needs some love Morningstar's Avatar
    Who is Despara?

Heroic Warrior
    ^^^^

Despara/Despera is the name that Adora was given by Shadow Weaver (or Hordak) as Force Captain for The Evil Horde in the new MOTU comic book. Basically, Despara = Force Captain Adora.

Hero of Fabulous Secrets
    The first image of Despera in the comic, I said... Ooooh it's a Hordak Chic!!! And I want a toy!!!! That would be an amazing 2014 club exclusive figure !!!!

Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar
    If we get Shokoti, Strong Arm and Despera in 2014 I will be soooo stoked.
    Its time for Electroid Love---ARAMESH in 2014!

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Quote Originally Posted by melmoth666 View Post
    If we get Shokoti, Strong Arm and Despera in 2014 I will be soooo stoked.
    All of these are strong contenders...... really, Shokoti and Strong Arm have been such highly requested figures that Mattel would be crazy not to produce them. And Adora was one of the fastest selling MOTUC figures ever, so a "Force Captain" version would be a no-brainer...
    **Staunch FILMation Subscription supporter!!! **** NEEDS a New Adventures Subscription!!!**

MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Any good pics of Despera from the comic online?
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Quote Originally Posted by evenflow View Post
    Here ya go:

Pretty sweet looking!
    **Staunch FILMation Subscription supporter!!! **** NEEDS a New Adventures Subscription!!!**

MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Quote Originally Posted by evenflow View Post
    Google Image "Despera MOTU" There is a picture of her.

EDIT: Oh, never-mind!

Hmm. I wonder if Shokoti might be coming in late 2013...

Despara would be a great extra sdcc exclusive. She's from a comic after all. She would also be a nice 2014 Sub Exclusive, though I don't want her to bump a vintage pop character out of the line.
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Imp, Filmation Hordak, Sweet Bee, Arrow, NA She-Ra, Spinnerella, Mermista, Gwildor, Tung Lasher, Ninjor, Lizard Man, Dragstor, Huntara, ... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    Hmm. I wonder if Shokoti might be coming in late 2013...

Despara would be a great extra sdcc exclusive. She's from a comic after all. She would also be a nice 2014 Sub Exclusive, though I don't want her to bump a vintage pop character out of the line.

So a vintage POP is rumored as the SDCC or Sub Exclusive?
    Wants Crita Veena Angella Imp Mermista Peekablue Tung Lashor Evil Seed Lizard Man Prahvus Saurod Gwildor Ninjor Ssquueeze Sagitar Calix Tuskador Perfuma Spinnerella Dragstor Vultak Dylamug Masque Sebrian Dree Elle Montork Miro Blast Attack Multi-Bot Granita Hawke Hunga Kittrina Quakke Butthead Hoove Darius Spinwit Nocturna Kayo Lizzor Artilla Vizar Staghorn Rotar Twistoid Sunder Drissi Caz

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    So a vintage POP is rumored as the SDCC or Sub Exclusive?
    No. I didn't say that.

First of all, what I said doesn't lead to the sdcc exclusive being POP... Though maybe its a crossover of sorts. That would be kind of cool.

But what I MEANT was that if the 2014 Sub exclusive turned out to be a POP character (and Scott would likely count Despara as POP), it might mean that Quarters 1 & 2 of 2014 could potentially lose a great rebellion character or female horde member, due to balance.

Though, Shadow Weaver didn't bump the Star Sisters.
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Imp, Filmation Hordak, Sweet Bee, Arrow, NA She-Ra, Spinnerella, Mermista, Gwildor, Tung Lasher, Ninjor, Lizard Man, Dragstor, Huntara, ... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    No. I didn't say that.

First of all, what I said doesn't lead to the sdcc exclusive being POP... Though maybe its a crossover of sorts. That would be kind of cool.

But what I MEANT was that if the 2014 Sub exclusive turned out to be a POP character (and Scott would likely count Despara as POP), it might mean that Quarters 1 & 2 of 2014 could potentially lose a great rebellion character or female horde member, due to balance.

Though, Shadow Weaver didn't bump the Star Sisters.
    Yeah i would much rather see the regular Rebellion girls or Scorpia or Entrapta over Despara. I have a huge attachment to Scorpia, Entrapta, and all the Rebels but as Despara is new i can do without her.
    Wants Crita Veena Angella Imp Mermista Peekablue Tung Lashor Evil Seed Lizard Man Prahvus Saurod Gwildor Ninjor Ssquueeze Sagitar Calix Tuskador Perfuma Spinnerella Dragstor Vultak Dylamug Masque Sebrian Dree Elle Montork Miro Blast Attack Multi-Bot Granita Hawke Hunga Kittrina Quakke Butthead Hoove Darius Spinwit Nocturna Kayo Lizzor Artilla Vizar Staghorn Rotar Twistoid Sunder Drissi Caz

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    All those new trademarks make me feel excited. I would LOVE Despara to be a con exclusive or sub exclusive next year. Most fans of Adora have been asking for a "Force Captain" Adora for ages, this character is it with a cool new twist and added Hordak look.

Also I hope we see Shokoti next year sometime. Strong-Or sounds like Strongarm.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Saurod ~ Gwildor ~ Crita ~ Dylamug ~ Staghorn ~ Ninjor ~ Tung Lashor ~ Oo-Larr ~ Darius ~ Evilseed ~ Masks of Power Demons ~ Skelcons ~ Kothos ~ Hawke ~ Veena ~ Spydra ~ Angast ~ S-S-Sssqueeze ~ Sweet Bee ~ Tuskador ~ Lodar ~ Entrapta ~ Sorceress Teela ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Kex Queen ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Mermista ~ Red Shadow ~ Fang-Or ~ Crimson Fury ~

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    Shokoti (Corrected spelling)
    YES!!!!!
    *excited*

Despara sounds great too. I haven't read issue 8 yet but what I've heard about it sounds awesome.

Not bothered by a Despara figure, to be honest. I'd rather see a Force Captain Adora, as seen in the UK comics (pale blue Horde Trooper-like uniform).

And besides, we've been told that the next two years will include only essential characters. She's not essential in my book - Flutterina's more essential, IMO.
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Spinnerella - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Mermista Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina

Despara!!!
    Shokoti!!!
    Strong-Or!!! (IF it turns out to be Strong-Arm)

I'm very excited by these trademarks!
    View my collection and customs HERE!

Despera would be fine to include later on down the line, as a hook for the MOTU fans to buy a She-Ra specific mini-sub if/when the MOTUC line ends.

Personally, I'm tired of non-important characters getting made before essentials. I want Glimmer and Sea Hawk and Filmation Hordak like yesterday. Like three months before yesterday.

Despera looks cool enough, but no. Not now! Please, let's just get the core She-Ra characters before all the others.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyBoy View Post
    Despera would be fine to include later on down the line, as a hook for the MOTU fans to buy a She-Ra specific mini-sub if/when the MOTUC line ends.

Personally, I'm tired of non-important characters getting made before essentials. I want Glimmer and Sea Hawk and Filmation Hordak like yesterday. Like three months before yesterday.

Despera looks cool enough, but no. Not now! Please, let's just get the core She-Ra characters before all the others.
    Quoted for truth but i also want the core NEw Adventures characters as well we need Hydron Flogg, Crita, Mara, Sagitar, Darius, Butthead, Quake, Spinwit, Tuskador, and Artilla.

Shera's secret heartthrob oulala's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    Yeah i would much rather see the regular Rebellion girls or Scorpia or Entrapta over Despara. I have a huge attachment to Scorpia, Entrapta, and all the Rebels but as Despara is new i can do without her.
    Yeah. Me too. i would buy Despara in a heartbeat but I'd rather have Glimmer or a retooled Adora with the twist waist and two-piece outfit. Now if Despara came with the queen marlena retooled tunic in Adora colors, that would be a great incentive to buy despara
    Quote Originally Posted by Emiliano View Post
    The harsh reality is that the Horde were originally intended for POP, and they have always been intended for POP. Filmation developed the characters for the POP cartoon. It's a fact.

Despara could be cool !!

Anyways... SOME NEW TRADEMARKS (and re-do) !!

SONGSTRO
    CASTLE GRAYSKULLMAN
    GELDOR
    SNAKE FACE
    MOSQUITOR
    SHIELD MAIDEN SHERRILYN
    MADAM RAZZ
    MERMISTA
    LORD DACTUS
    DITZTROYER
    DYLAMUG
    CY-CHOP