Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: whats your latest new adventures score?

whats your latest new adventures score?

didnt see a thread for this, so i made one. in my opinion it deserves it. when these toys originally came out my friends todd, eric, and myself were really excited. my first figures was the he-man/slushead 2 pack. sadly, that was all i got from the line back then. so i was in the flea's (swapmeet in some places) and i ran into a na skeletor, i was friggin super excited all over. i bought him. headed to another shop, and found 2 mint on card figures, incyzor and hoove. im going back for the carded figures soon, he wanted 20 a pop, but im gonna talk him down. so there is my latest score, whats yours?

i got skeletors shuttle pod mint in box, its sealed, and it looks like it just umped out of the matty box it was delivered to the store in, it also has the 99 cent video mail away sticker on it, i got it cheap, 15 bucks!! awsome addition to my collection!
    Last edited by kelddorr; January 8, 2011 at 05:24pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I LITERALLY just got my MIB Starship Eternia today.

I also found out it works PERFECTLY with MOTUC figures. It has foot pegs all over it that fit the MOTUC figures perfectly.

FYI. Nordor works very well with MOTUC as well.

I repainted my Nordor to bring out the details better and I think I am going to do the same thing for Starship Eternia since this thing is LOADED with details.
    Last edited by King Kahn; January 12, 2011 at 09:10pm. Reason: was going to try to add pics but they were too big
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

ill keep all that in mind i im ever lucky enough to find either one! thx !

MOTU Addict/Horde Wannabe Spikewolfe's Avatar
    I only started collecting NA when I heard that Optikk was coming out in MOTUC. NA Optikk was the beginning of my NA collection. Since then I've scored several figures, the rocket disk power pack, and the turbo tormentor. My biggest score was FIVE vehicles in one shot!!! A single seller was selling six vehicles on ebay. I won the Astrosub, Shuttle Pod, Terror Claw, Battle Bird and Doomcopter. The Terrortread he was selling went to someone else though. I should have a Starship Eternia heading my way soon. After that the priorities are Nordor, Terrortread, Sagitar, and the wave four figures. Some of it is insanely hard to find, but I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Quote Originally Posted by Spikewolfe View Post
    I only started collecting NA when I heard that Optikk was coming out in MOTUC. NA Optikk was the beginning of my NA collection. Since then I've scored several figures, the rocket disk power pack, and the turbo tormentor. My biggest score was FIVE vehicles in one shot!!! A single seller was selling six vehicles on ebay. I won the Astrosub, Shuttle Pod, Terror Claw, Battle Bird and Doomcopter. The Terrortread he was selling went to someone else though. I should have a Starship Eternia heading my way soon. After that the priorities are Nordor, Terrortread, Sagitar, and the wave four figures. Some of it is insanely hard to find, but I'll keep my fingers crossed!
    I still have not got sagitar. Nordor is AWESOME!!

He-Man.org Forum Admin TheShadow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by King Kahn View Post
    I LITERALLY just got my MIB Starship Eternia yesterday.
    Ohh I am jealous I tried to snag a MIB one on eBay a few times but, alas, failure. It was much easier for me to get Nordor MIB, odd. But I think I took advantage of someone who put a low buy-it-now price at the time.

Just released 10/6/2013: EPISODE 55 of Masters Cast!
    The He-Man & She-Ra Podcast at www.masterscast.com

It has been a while since I purchased any NA related items. The last piece I bought was Hook 'Em Flogg MOC (now loose thanks to ME!) I have an entire NA collection so now all that remains is getting some of the licensed things like the glasses, the pin, the bingo game and then the different magazines.
    Mattel I demand the following:

Spinwit,Spinnerella, The Scientists, Rio Blast, Mara, Crita, Kayo, Mermista,

My Facebook, check it out!

Sorcerer of Night Lord_Of_Destruction's Avatar
    I was supposed to finally have Missile Armor Flipshot but he hasn't arrived yet. The seller gave me a tracking number but it's not bringing up anything- though that may be because it's being shipped from Hungary so the USPS doesn't have anything. (I can't read Hungarian to check otherwise) I contacted the seller and he said he opened an inquiry but I just don't know. If it's not here within another week I think I'm going to file a "never received item" and get a refund.

The last one I actually got and have is a MOC Spin Fist Hydron. And before that a loose Too Tall Hoove.

Never been able to find Hook Em Flogg.
    "How I loathe heroes! Always getting in the way and acting so... so... heroic!"

please check out my fan fics at:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/399417/

i just scored a moc lizor today, not so shocking? well he was 12 bucks total! i bid on him a week ago, i put 5 bucks on him, and he had 7 shipping, i cant beleive i won lol?!?! hope i actually recieve it, i also hope you get yours from hungary, that buying from international sellera is scary!

Keldorr, Check this score..

I picked these up on accident..I was waiting for Graves to text me to tell me what was up,(before his show at Bourbon Street) so I was killing time.. I stopped in Colassal Comics? On 19... across from the NPR k-mart... This is my score..

Its over a year old, I just wanted to show you...

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=179991

Quote Originally Posted by TheShadow View Post
    Ohh I am jealous I tried to snag a MIB one on eBay a few times but, alas, failure. It was much easier for me to get Nordor MIB, odd. But I think I took advantage of someone who put a low buy-it-now price at the time.
    the same seller that I got my starship eternia from has another one on ebay for 100 Buy It Now and the shipping is 20.00.

EDIT: NM looks like someone already bought it.

If someone wants one I would send him an email to see if he has any more.
    Last edited by King Kahn; January 15, 2011 at 03:39pm.

Quote Originally Posted by joeybones View Post
    Keldorr, Check this score..

I picked these up on accident..I was waiting for Graves to text me to tell me what was up,(before his show at Bourbon Street) so I was killing time.. I stopped in Colassal Comics? On 19... across from the NPR k-mart... This is my score..

Its over a year old, I just wanted to show you...

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=179991
    whowww! even tho im forbidden to shop at colossal cuz im good friends with steve at yancy, they do end up with cool stuff, dang joey, you are the luckiest guy when it comes to rare finds, jeez if only. great haul! hows michigan?

ehh.. Yancy is ok, I though coloassal was far cheaper, and had better things.. Figure wise at least..

Yea,I was lucky that day I scored these.. Michigan is alright... No motu finds up here at all though.

Master of New Adventures!
    ehh.. Yancy is ok, I though coloassal was far cheaper, and had better things.. Figure wise at least..

Yea,I was lucky that day I scored these.. Michigan is alright... No motu finds up here at all though.
    On the other hand, you live in my neck of the woods (Brrrrrrrrrr!), so hopefully that counts for something.

My Missile Armor Flipshot came today.

well, you havent been to yancy lately. they have expanded tremendously in the figure realm. they have everything current in comics, they just dont have older stuff like collosal tends too. plus the owner knows whats going on in his store. the dude at collosal is rude and never acknowledges you when you come in, and they smoke in the store, my kid bought some toys there and complained cuz they smelled like smoke, the older lady is nice but the hired help there is crap. i like collosal, but i wont shop there till the original owner is back(the older ladies son)yancy is a cleaner store. have you been since it moved to the mall? it wasnt all that at first when they first got there but now its come along. they also house magic(drr card game no fun for me) and heroclix tourneys too! jeez they have the last 4 or so waves of dcuc and anything dc direct. everything figure wise for blckest night and brightest day aswell! be cool guy! collosal is cool but they need to clean it up!

Quote Originally Posted by Heeeere's Olesker! View Post
    On the other hand, you live in my neck of the woods (Brrrrrrrrrr!), so hopefully that counts for something.
    dang, i thought you writers all lived hollywood or new york? how did you get into writeing tv shows from michigan?
    Last edited by kelddorr; January 18, 2011 at 08:29pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Yea, I went a few times when they were at the mall. I thought the prices were steep as hell.. for like pre-made bags and boards,and ultrapro pages...

I also had an issue with the dude, when I asked if they had the New Danzig/Simon Bizley lyric book at the time.. was pretty rude to me.. ah well.. Im not a comic kid really.. just have a few.. I hope they fail in the mall and are forced to move AGAIN, Its like 3 or 4 moves in the past few years.....

Colassal has been in the same location, steadily.. BUT, I do agree, they dont acknowledge you when you walk in, they are knee deep in Magic the gathering or some dumb game, I just like that they have GI JOES, and a bit older figures, and a entire room, full of cheap toys and .25 cent comics. NOTHINGGG at yancy is .25cents. ah well.. Good luck in the hunt!

Master of New Adventures!
    Quote Originally Posted by kelddorr View Post
    well, you havent been to yancy lately. they have expanded tremendously in the figure realm. they have everything current in comics, they just dont have older stuff like collosal tends too. plus the owner knows whats going on in his store. the dude at collosal is rude and never acknowledges you when you come in, and they smoke in the store, my kid bought some toys there and complained cuz they smelled like smoke, the older lady is nice but the hired help there is crap. i like collosal, but i wont shop there till the original owner is back(the older ladies son)yancy is a cleaner store. have you been since it moved to the mall? it wasnt all that at first when they first got there but now its come along. they also house magic(drr card game no fun for me) and heroclix tourneys too! jeez they have the last 4 or so waves of dcuc and anything dc direct. everything figure wise for blckest night and brightest day aswell! be cool guy! collosal is cool but they need to clean it up!

dang, i thought you writers all lived hollywood or new york? how did you get into writeing tv shows from michigan?
    Well you've got it half-right, Kelddorr.

I'm a former Chicago guy who moved out to L.A. in 1977 after Sherry Lansing (FATAL ATTRACTION, THE ACCUSED, TITANIC --Google her) and MGM bought the film rights to my bestselling novel NO PLACE LIKE HOME (the first of my six novels, btw). I backed into writing for children's television through Mel Blanc and Jean Chalopin, ending up at DIC Entertainment. After that I went independent, creating MMPR for my friend Haim Saban.

I spent nineteen years in L.A., writing and producing for all the major networks and a lot of film studios. With over a thousand episodes of television and eighteen films under my belt, I now live in a small village carved out of a forest on the shores of Lake Michigan. I'm out to the East and West Coasts every couple of months, but am fortunate to be able to live where I want. With three little ones that's important. But it took a lifetime of scratching and clawing and crawling over mile-long stretches of broken glass to get here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Of_Destruction View Post
    My Missile Armor Flipshot came today.
    Wow! Where did you score that??? I've never even seen one for sale/trade in my entire time collecting!!!

Yea, I went a few times when they were at the mall. I thought the prices were steep as hell.. for like pre-made bags and boards,and ultrapro pages...

I also had an issue with the dude, when I asked if they had the New Danzig/Simon Bizley lyric book at the time.. was pretty rude to me.. ah well.. Im not a comic kid really.. just have a few.. I hope they fail in the mall and are forced to move AGAIN, Its like 3 or 4 moves in the past few years.....

Colassal has been in the same location, steadily.. BUT, I do agree, they dont acknowledge you when you walk in, they are knee deep in Magic the gathering or some dumb game, I just like that they have GI JOES, and a bit older figures, and a entire room, full of cheap toys and .25 cent comics. NOTHINGGG at yancy is .25cents. ah well.. Good luck in the hunt!
    sorry bout them being rude, but dang i dont wanna see any business fail over that! you probably ran into chris, he hates danzig, steve is cool, ive never heard of him being rude, chris well, yeah he is known for it! they do have a 50 cent area and any figures that hang around for a while too long the sell off for 5 bucks at the end of the year, they also have ppl like aron lopresti and mark texiera (who did the early motu minicomics,) at theyre miniconventions. also they have an butt load of sales too. i bought walking dead graphic novels 1 - 5 for 20 bucks at one sale. so if your around the store alot, you reep some hefty benifits. colossal is cool, but theyve been there cuz they own the whole strip, cuz they are the actual owners of wards towing, which is shared on the same strip, wards is a very reputable and stable business, which also keeps the comic store going. ive known a few ppl that work there and heard from the owner, that comics is kinda the 2nd business. yancy, as for them moving, theyve moved twice, the first was cuz they needed more floor space, the second cuz the indoor fleas wanted to sell the whole place, and the new owners wanted to much, so they split. to the mall, which is a way beter spot then where they were. both places are good for different things. i grabbed a lot of starwars power of the force stuff from colossal for cheap, so i have had good experiences there, but i prefer yancy.

Quote Originally Posted by Heeeere's Olesker! View Post
    Well you've got it half-right, Kelddorr.

I'm a former Chicago guy who moved out to L.A. in 1977 after Sherry Lansing (FATAL ATTRACTION, THE ACCUSED, TITANIC --Google her) and MGM bought the film rights to my bestselling novel NO PLACE LIKE HOME (the first of my six novels, btw). I backed into writing for children's television through Mel Blanc and Jean Chalopin, ending up at DIC Entertainment. After that I went independent, creating MMPR for my friend Haim Saban.

I spent nineteen years in L.A., writing and producing for all the major networks and a lot of film studios. With over a thousand episodes of television and eighteen films under my belt, I now live in a small village carved out of a forest on the shores of Lake Michigan. I'm out to the East and West Coasts every couple of months, but am fortunate to be able to live where I want. With three little ones that's important. But it took a lifetime of scratching and clawing and crawling over mile-long stretches of broken glass to get here.
    wow, i'd say your livin the dream buddy!, i got lizorr today in the mail btw, moc, im stoked, he is alot cooler than i thought. but yeah, if only i had the cheese to live out in the woods on some nice property, ahh someday. mel blanc, tha isnt the same mel that had something to do with loony tunes was it? crazy! did i mention, i got lizorr today, moc? ahh well, he rocks!
    Last edited by kelddorr; January 20, 2011 at 04:48pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I received a Starship Eternia! It's nice to have one of the big NA pieces in my collection finally!

Wow! Where did you score that??? I've never even seen one for sale/trade in my entire time collecting!!!
    Ebay

the one I've never seen for sale is Hook 'Em Flogg

I received a Starship Eternia! It's nice to have one of the big NA pieces in my collection finally!
    nice!, im currently bidding on a thunderpunch he-man, i might bid on the flogg i seen, but only if i lose the he-man figure. i got lizorr in the mail, but i was wondering does anyone know how to tell if he is a canadien carded figure or a u.k. u.s. or wherever else?

congrats!! you are gonna love it!

This thread needs pics!

I'm thinking about stepping up my NA collection...I've only got a few I've picked up here and there. I think it's time to actually start looking...
    Need stuff? I might just have it!

Check out my shop!

SHOP1321

http://blujay.com/scar1321
    I'm always adding stuff!