Thread: Found this Weird "He-Man Adventure Video" VHS Tape - Any Info?

Widget

Found this Weird "He-Man Adventure Video" VHS Tape - Any Info?

While at a thrift store a couple of weeks ago, I ran across this odd VHS video. It's obviously from the "He-Man" era, but it has no UPC and features the Mattel logo. This leads me to believe that it is some sort of mailaway or pack-in item, but I can't find info on it anywhere. There is a great 1:00ish commercial/promo video for the toyline before the 22 minute cartoon.

Here are a couple of photos:

Any info you guys might have on when/how this was available and/or what items it came with would be much appreciated.

Heroic Warrior
    It's a mail away . I tried to include a pic but my quota is up ?! Havnt posted a pic in months

Awesome! Any videos of this on youtube?

Widget
    @jukka - Oh, yeah that one is close. Mine is definitely NTSC format though. Any idea how that UK tape was made available?

- - - Updated - - -

@Ninjor - any idea what you had to mail in to get it?

Edit 2:

Well this was convenient. Saw this post today and it shows a Bolajet and Starship Eternia with the video mailaway sticker.

New Adventures of He-Man
    Last edited by Pedro12345; February 26, 2015 at 05:36pm.

Über Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar
    I have this. You had to mail away three UPCs from New Adventures of He-Man toys to get it. It is the pilot episode of New Adventures of He-Man and includes the live action New Adventures of He-Man toy commercials.