Thread: Alien world of Eternia

Alien world of Eternia

Looking at the (German) Ehapa comics, (which are partly published in some other countries as well) I was always impressed with those details not just on the characters, but on the environment as well. Right After FILMATION background art, which is in my opinion, on the first place, Juan Escandell Torres (Ehapa comics) is on the second place with the most beautiful depictions of strange world of Eternia, giving it very unique, alien look, with strange flora. But not so much alien flora as it might look at first. Plants on Eternia seem not to be all native species, but there are some plants from Earth, which are brought somehow and spread across the planet. Here are some of them which I noticed while going through the comics.

just click here to see bigger picture
    https://scontent-fra.xx.fbcdn.net/hp...48799591_o.jpg
    Last edited by Mantisaur82; February 23, 2015 at 10:07pm.

Heroic Warrior
    Awesome, love these bits of info. I suppose people get so focused on the characters and the story that this kind of thing gets missed.

Quote Originally Posted by WalkerBoh View Post
    Awesome, love these bits of info. I suppose people get so focused on the characters and the story that this kind of thing gets missed.
    Agreed. We get so caught up in all the action that we often neglect the simple yet breathtaking things.